Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 575 of 930 FirstFirst ... 75 475 525 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 625 675 ... LastLast
Results 8,611 to 8,625 of 13936
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5326

    Cll

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    See someone else, any girl who asks for that kind of stuff is most likely the type to rob or scam you!
    Well it's Club LoveLine asking for the I'd, and it seems like some of you guys have used their services. They're legit right? Not a scam? I'm readying your feedback on Ivy on this thread and wanted to give it a shot.

  2. #5325
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21

    Linda

    Saw Linda for a massage. From reports I've read she gives good massages. It was iight. The walking on the back was cool for 2 minutes after that it felt like I was being stomped on. But I would say this. She's nowhere easy on the eyes. No ass, saggy and just old looking. I low key felt like telling her I forgot something in the car and just leave but I only came for a massage so I stayed. I wouldn't repeat. Nice lady tho. Just rather have a massage from someone I find somewhat attractive if I'm not getting one from an actual license professional.

  3. #5324
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2991

    Just

    Quote Originally Posted by Etl003  [View Original Post]
    What's wrong with the I'd?

    Cover up your addy and license number and use that.
    See someone else, any girl who asks for that kind of stuff is most likely the type to rob or scam you!

  4. #5323

  5. #5322

    Linda

    Went to see Linda. I'm pretty sure I have visited her before. The massage was pretty good but afterwards there was an amazing BBBJ that was amazing. I kind of feel bad because it took a while to not. She was skilled in both the use of the hand and mouth and even a bit of deep t. In the end I blew and she took it all like a champ. I mostly liked that there was no haggling and she seemed eager to please.

  6. #5321

    I'd

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelLangot  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone!

    New to the forum. After reading all the posts here about CLL, I thought about texting to make an appointment but the screening options were either I. D. And a selfie, work email, or reference from someone here. I'm a bit uncomfortable with the first two, can anyone here tell me how to get a reference from a member? Thanks!
    What's wrong with the I'd?

    Cover up your addy and license number and use that.

  7. #5320

    Britney Bentley

    Met Britney yesterday.

    She's a tall curvy blonde. Had a great time. Looks better then her pictures.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/brittney...s-vegas-372745

    An hr for $$. 2 gave a great BBBJ. After first round, watched some southpark with her and then went for round two. Another great BBBJ and then finished.

  8. #5319
    Quote Originally Posted by Amun5  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to any of her ads?
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/linda-es...s-vegas-238584#erotic.

  9. #5318
    Quote Originally Posted by Amun5  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to any of her ads?
    Check out them. Her number is listed there. Trust me, she will make your toes curl.

  10. #5317

    References for CLL

    Hey everyone!

    New to the forum. After reading all the posts here about CLL, I thought about texting to make an appointment but the screening options were either I. D. And a selfie, work email, or reference from someone here. I'm a bit uncomfortable with the first two, can anyone here tell me how to get a reference from a member? Thanks!

  11. #5316
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by MaddCapp  [View Original Post]
    Based on reviews and recommendations here and I'm other places, I booked a 60 minute massage with Linda last week. In call at her apartment near the Palms. It was easy and her place was clean, albeit sparsely furnished.

    The massage was actually really pretty good. Definitely form. I didn't care much for the back walking, which was almost more like back jumping, but the rest was good. The finish was excellent. Better than I get in most AMPs, and for half the price. I'm not one for FS, and I don't even know if she offers that.

    I will see her again. I would love to develop a list of independent massage girls that offer services similar to Linda. If anyone knows of any others in that niche, let me know.
    Do you have a link to any of her ads?

  12. #5315
    Quote Originally Posted by Evo713  [View Original Post]
    I texted her yesterday. She gave me all her info but I had a last min change. So I canceled. What was included for $60? HE? CBJ?
    HE. I read that someone here got a CBJ for $100 all in.

  13. #5314
    I texted her yesterday. She gave me all her info but I had a last min change. So I canceled. What was included for $60? HE? CBJ?

    Quote Originally Posted by MaddCapp  [View Original Post]
    Based on reviews and recommendations here and I'm other places, I booked a 60 minute massage with Linda last week. In call at her apartment near the Palms. It was easy and her place was clean, albeit sparsely furnished.

    The massage was actually really pretty good. Definitely form. I didn't care much for the back walking, which was almost more like back jumping, but the rest was good. The finish was excellent. Better than I get in most AMPs, and for half the price. I'm not one for FS, and I don't even know if she offers that.

    I will see her again. I would love to develop a list of independent massage girls that offer services similar to Linda. If anyone knows of any others in that niche, let me know.

  14. #5313

    Linda

    Based on reviews and recommendations here and I'm other places, I booked a 60 minute massage with Linda last week. In call at her apartment near the Palms. It was easy and her place was clean, albeit sparsely furnished.

    The massage was actually really pretty good. Definitely form. I didn't care much for the back walking, which was almost more like back jumping, but the rest was good. The finish was excellent. Better than I get in most AMPs, and for half the price. I'm not one for FS, and I don't even know if she offers that.

    I will see her again. I would love to develop a list of independent massage girls that offer services similar to Linda. If anyone knows of any others in that niche, let me know.

  15. #5312

    Obvious stolen pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by NorinRad  [View Original Post]
    OK? Not a newbie, but new to Vegas this week. For the uneducated of us out her, what makes that ad a Rip-Off Ad? Any info is appreciated, just not sure what you are pointing out as being fraudulent?? Thanks.
    To me it seems pretty obvious that the girl who goes by Sky Buskila is not Jane. If that doesn't deter you from seeing her let us know what you find. Stolen pictures like this are a no contact for me and indicate to me that the poster is not to be trusted. If I go to see someone and they turn out to be not what they advertised I would feel ripped off, even if the person was ok looking.

    I know everyone does not agree with me but I think supporting someone who posts stolen pictures is just supporting this very bad practice.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape