Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10714

    That's Rain

    She's going by a different name now, but he's known. I can attest that she has a vagina. And no penis.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Here's a photo of she or he when they were semi cleaned up!

  2. #10713

    Lauren

    Does anyone know what happen to Lauren?

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/cute-petie-fun/20720918

  3. #10712

    Fleming Island Nightmare

    Quote Originally Posted by Lovegunn  [View Original Post]
    Does or has anyone ever had a dream of this one? Since no face pic how does she look, perform? Thanks and stay safe.
    Tried to have a dream with her but she's uglier than a mud fence. Save your Mario coins.

  4. #10711

    Ashlee

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallerOne  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a dream with these two ladies?

    Prettyfacegrace.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/prettyfa...onville-549696

    Ashlee.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ashlee28...onville-549327

    Thank you.
    Ashlee is for real and will take good care of you. You'll have a very pleasant dream with her. Grace was not there when I had my dream so can't help you there.

  5. #10710
    Quote Originally Posted by Skaithius10  [View Original Post]
    Straight up looks like a dude in that pic XD.
    Know outside the game. Not a looker. Bring a paper bag with one hole.

  6. #10709

    I'm almost certain

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmer76  [View Original Post]
    Almost certain I saw her last night come in the BP at JTB & PH.

    She's a regular there according to the owner (who is a friend of mine) - she wanted to use the bathroom and wanted him to charge her phone while she did.

    Then looked in her giant purse and couldn't find her charging cable. So he gave her her phone back -- then she took 2 steps towards the door and then said 'hey I need my phone back' then 'oh wait you gave it to me didn't you?' LOL I was laughing at her.

    She started laughing saying she had 3 phones and they're all broken in some fashion so I asked how she keeps breaking phones - 'well I drop them' or 'one of them fell in the toilet'.

    I knew she was a provider and she was actually pretty cute. A bit scatter brained like most of them but she was cute.

    I prefer a little bigger boobs than her. She def A cup. But cute and looked like she could be fun but for certain she is on the candy but didn't look like it had fully consumed her. She was dressed nicely and her makeup was done well etc.

    Like I said. She was cute for sure.

    Let us know if you pull the trigger. I'd be interested myself.

  7. #10708

    Any thoughts on this one.

    We've been going back and forth. Her wanting to meet and then making an excuse that she fell asleep. Gave her one more chance, she sent me a message around 4 am saying to meet up now. I said sure, since her location is where I pass by to go to work. Gave me the address and told her I was there (I wasn't). I asked her if I can call her. No answer. I asked her to send me a pic to make sure she was who she said she was. Sent me a totally different picture. Told her to meet me around the corner. She said me her at her house and park in the back of the driveway (I was nowhere there). She told me we can have a car date, told her let's find another spot. Didn't like it. Going back and forth she (or whoever) seemed to be playing a game or playing to rob me. Either or. I was nowhere near "her" area but I found this to be a bit scary.

    Anyone have a similar encounter with her?

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...l/678313263807

  8. #10707

    Yikes

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Here's a photo of she or he when they were semi cleaned up
    Straight up looks like a dude in that pic XD.

  9. #10706

    A couple days ago

    Quote Originally Posted by Lovegunn  [View Original Post]
    Does or has anyone ever had a dream of this one? Since no face pic how does she look, perform? Thanks and stay safe.
    A fellow monger reported she was ugly as a mule.

  10. #10705

    Prettyfacegrace and Ashlee

    Anyone have a dream with these two ladies?

    Prettyfacegrace.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/prettyfa...onville-549696

    Ashlee.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ashlee28...onville-549327

    Thank you.

  11. #10704

    Mixed reviews mostly, personally I enjoy

    Quote Originally Posted by Lovegunn  [View Original Post]
    Does or has anyone ever had a dream of this one? Since no face pic how does she look, perform? Thanks and stay safe.
    Comms are easy to setup, BBBJ decent, big tits hang down a bit but still enjoyable (with a hidden surprise in them) full service is basic stuff. If you're not into anal then you should enjoy yourself. I'm always amazed of how much of a load she swallows is probably the best part. No signs of candy. Looks wise solid 6 low 7. Performance wise 7/10 and only because I like taller women.

  12. #10703
    Quote Originally Posted by Ttime123  [View Original Post]
    Any fellow monger Boyz dreamt of this one yet? She's going by "Chance", I haven't been able to find any reports on her.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/802967803113
    Visited her about 3 weeks ago based on a review I saw her. It was a nice visit. She's a great host, nice clean and safe place I felt. Willing to please. I do not think I will visit again but I had no complaints. Worth a visit.

  13. #10702

    Do not see

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmer76  [View Original Post]
    Same girl in the pictures, use to have red hair, was nice when she started now will pull anything to cut a dream short and continues to harass you for money, even after dream will text to beg for money or say she needs a room, even one time leaving my place she harassed someone until they gave her money, stay safe, I do not recommend.

  14. #10701
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2131
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmer76  [View Original Post]
    I seen her once. Skinner that she looks in pic. Didn't have much of an ass. Small tits but they were perky. She was a cool chick. Service was decent but didn't repeat.

  15. #10700

    Curious. Car dates and Outcalls

    Does or has anyone ever had a dream of this one? Since no face pic how does she look, perform? Thanks and stay safe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape