Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,586 to 30,600 of 41293
-
10-16-19 07:28 #10708Senior Member

Posts: 31Any thoughts on this one.
We've been going back and forth. Her wanting to meet and then making an excuse that she fell asleep. Gave her one more chance, she sent me a message around 4 am saying to meet up now. I said sure, since her location is where I pass by to go to work. Gave me the address and told her I was there (I wasn't). I asked her if I can call her. No answer. I asked her to send me a pic to make sure she was who she said she was. Sent me a totally different picture. Told her to meet me around the corner. She said me her at her house and park in the back of the driveway (I was nowhere there). She told me we can have a car date, told her let's find another spot. Didn't like it. Going back and forth she (or whoever) seemed to be playing a game or playing to rob me. Either or. I was nowhere near "her" area but I found this to be a bit scary.
Anyone have a similar encounter with her?
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...l/678313263807
-
10-16-19 06:24 #10707Regular Member

Posts: 14Yikes
Straight up looks like a dude in that pic XD.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-19 06:17 #10706Regular Member

Posts: 14A couple days ago
A fellow monger reported she was ugly as a mule.
Originally Posted by Lovegunn
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-19 06:10 #10705Senior Member

Posts: 48Prettyfacegrace and Ashlee
Anyone have a dream with these two ladies?
Prettyfacegrace.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/prettyfa...onville-549696
Ashlee.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ashlee28...onville-549327
Thank you.
-
10-16-19 01:34 #10704Senior Member

Posts: 35Mixed reviews mostly, personally I enjoy
Comms are easy to setup, BBBJ decent, big tits hang down a bit but still enjoyable (with a hidden surprise in them) full service is basic stuff. If you're not into anal then you should enjoy yourself. I'm always amazed of how much of a load she swallows is probably the best part. No signs of candy. Looks wise solid 6 low 7. Performance wise 7/10 and only because I like taller women.
Originally Posted by Lovegunn
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-19 00:23 #10703Senior Member

Posts: 708Visited her about 3 weeks ago based on a review I saw her. It was a nice visit. She's a great host, nice clean and safe place I felt. Willing to please. I do not think I will visit again but I had no complaints. Worth a visit.
Originally Posted by Ttime123
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-19 00:17 #10702Regular Member

Posts: 7Do not see
Same girl in the pictures, use to have red hair, was nice when she started now will pull anything to cut a dream short and continues to harass you for money, even after dream will text to beg for money or say she needs a room, even one time leaving my place she harassed someone until they gave her money, stay safe, I do not recommend.
Originally Posted by Jimmer76
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-19 23:56 #10701Senior Member

Posts: 2131I seen her once. Skinner that she looks in pic. Didn't have much of an ass. Small tits but they were perky. She was a cool chick. Service was decent but didn't repeat.
Originally Posted by Jimmer76
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-19 23:03 #10700Senior Member

Posts: 84Curious. Car dates and Outcalls
Does or has anyone ever had a dream of this one? Since no face pic how does she look, perform? Thanks and stay safe.
-
10-15-19 21:59 #10699Senior Member

Posts: 29Bella
Off of you review of Bella I decided to try her out and thanks bud. She was what I needed to tide me over, set up was quick and easy location was safe and clean. I will repeat.
Originally Posted by MekaleKahi
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-19 20:19 #10698Senior Member

Posts: 183Re: addison
I saw her last year, she was sweet, a little older than I wanted. But great at pleasing.
Originally Posted by ShaggyJax
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-19 20:17 #10697Senior Member

Posts: 183Scam?
Those all look TGTBT, I would advise caution. Thanks for asking Uncle Moggie.
Originally Posted by Moggie
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-19 20:17 #10696Senior Member

Posts: 452Agree! She is a lot of fun and I hate to say she may have slipped. I'm in the process of moving back and set up a rendezvous. Called again as I pulled up to the spot and she said she had to run to Walgreens and to wait fifteen minutes. Well here it is an hour later and I'm about to bounce. Tells you how fun she is that I would wait that extra time but she promised extra time: if you can be pastor by with her errasnds, long prep and having to suck down a few push pops before the session you will enjoy but she seems to be sliding. Be safe.
Originally Posted by RichardFliehr
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-19 19:36 #10695Senior Member

Posts: 73That seems strange of Addison, I've seen her a few times in the last couple months and always have had a good experience. She's always been a little flaky and kind of a ditz. She doesn't strike me as druggie, maybe antidepressants or some kind of prescription shit for mental disorders. I know she lost both of her sons due to motorcycle accidents, one several years ago, the other recently. She is trying to remodel some of her house by herself. I hope she is ok, I enjoy seeing her and am hoping to soon.
Originally Posted by ShaggyJax
[View Original Post]
Cheers.
-
10-15-19 17:39 #10694Senior Member

Posts: 336Jackie
Anyone have info on Jackie?
http://daytona.skipthegames.com/domi...v/316624280384











Reply With Quote





