Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 346 of 462 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 396 446 ... LastLast
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 6923
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1748
    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    Be respectful. Follow the Asian way. Don't be pushy. Bring a "present". Asian desert. Most important compliment her honestly an come towards the end of her shift or after 815 PM.

    You will be surprised how this may work out after trust is built up over a few visits. My good 2 cents worth.
    I have prior experience with another Asian spa and your advice aligns with joe reached home plate. She never draped me. I have my ways. I'll message you when I score. Thanks for the good advice. It's appreciated.

  2. #1747

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyDanger  [View Original Post]
    I finally experienced her massage. I was able to immediately put her at ease and I got a phenomenal light-touch massage. The HE was exceptional and I enjoyed some nice otc and utc touching. She is definitely quirky but I'd tap that in a heartbeat!! My goal is to get her to agree to full service. That would be awesome!
    Be respectful. Follow the Asian way. Don't be pushy. Bring a "present". Asian desert. Most important compliment her honestly an come towards the end of her shift or after 815 PM.

    You will be surprised how this may work out after trust is built up over a few visits. My good 2 cents worth.

  3. #1746
    Quote Originally Posted by EgoThrasher  [View Original Post]
    Recently went to Burnside to visit the famous Nichole. . 6 for the house fee, . 4 for the HE, typical rates. Massage was ok, flips over starts the HE. Eventually allows OTC touching and some UTC topside. Nichole was, lets say quirky. Humming, giggling, really enjoying herself. I'm sure if you are a repeat customer and she gets more comfortable with you, more goes on.
    I finally experienced her massage. I was able to immediately put her at ease and I got a phenomenal light-touch massage. The HE was exceptional and I enjoyed some nice otc and utc touching. She is definitely quirky but I'd tap that in a heartbeat!! My goal is to get her to agree to full service. That would be awesome!

  4. #1745
    Quote Originally Posted by Severus  [View Original Post]
    One of my favorite Nicole sessions was earlier this year, I'd pulled a muscle in my shoulder at the gym and asked her to give it a little extra attention during the massage, which she did -- followed by her usual very happy ending, etc. Then afterwards when I was about to get dressed she left the room and returned with this little bottle of. Something really foul smelling with all-Chinese label, and spent about 20 minutes rubbing it into my shoulder, singing softly the whole time. Original massage session lasted the full 60 minutes so it was close to hour and a half when I left. Don't think any other AMP girl actually gives a shit like that. And it actually worked too, shoulder felt way better.
    Dit the jow. Good stuff!

  5. #1744

    Very surprised

    So I've been to serenity massage in west Hartford before checking out the scene for extras and unfortunately those times before I actually got a good massage with no hint at all of extras until today!! I was deciding where to go and I hear a lot about burn but I don't want to drive to East Hartford so I stayed local and figured I can at least get a good massage right? So I walk and the lady greets me and immediately takes to a room and this is at opening time 10 a and ask how long and I say and hour and I haven't paid anything so I go in the room get undressed and lay under the sheet. Another lady walks in and starts the over the sheet run which I hate but I took the chance to I'll just enjoy what I can. She then moves the sheet pass my ass and gets oils on her hands and starts to massage my neck and back and then gets on the table and has my head between her legs with clothes and I'm face down and massages my back and butt so I'm thinking this is going to be different but it went back to just massage. When it came to the legs you know how you put your manhood between your legs so they can see it so that's what I did and she bumped into it a few times but nothing spectacular. So this goes on for awhile on both legs until the flip! She puts the sheet over me again and does the same thing and takes it off and rubs my head and my chest and she goes across my nipples several times so no I'm standing at attention! She then proceeds to go to my legs and brushes again him and I smile and she smiles but she doesn't give anything away but she continues to massage and keeps brushing against my balls on and then does the same on the other side and by the way on the flip when I turned over she could see all of me and didn't say a word! So back to the story she covers me with the sheet and she starts the slapping thing and I fake act like she hit manhood and she says ok and I say yes! She says my boss no no and I say I'll give good too and be quiet then she hesitates and says yes and I yes and put her hand there and she gives me a decent hand job and I rubbed her ass a little bit and I exploded quick because of all the teasing built me up! She seemed shy but it could have been a game! Overall massage a 4 and the hand job got the job done and I will probably go back because I paid $60 house $40 and they where both very thankful so maybe more! But they way there building apartments across for the massage place so look out and wear a hoodie LOL.

  6. #1743

    Burnside Nichole

    Recently went to Burnside to visit the famous Nichole. . 6 for the house fee, . 4 for the HE, typical rates. Massage was ok, flips over starts the HE. Eventually allows OTC touching and some UTC topside. Nichole was, lets say quirky. Humming, giggling, really enjoying herself. I'm sure if you are a repeat customer and she gets more comfortable with you, more goes on.

  7. #1742
    I've gone back a couple of pages and maybe I missed it, but it's there a pay describing what Nicole looks like? I'd love to give a massage a try, but I like my girls top heavy, if you know what I mean.

  8. #1741

    Best AMP

    Looking for the best AMP between Hartford, CT and Springfield, MA. Currently in Springfield, but willing to drive, hour max. PM if necessary.

  9. #1740
    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    Good post. For all who have forgotten this gem I discovered 2 years ago its worth a visit If there is one AMP provider who enjoys her work an aims to please its Nicole.
    One of my favorite Nicole sessions was earlier this year, I'd pulled a muscle in my shoulder at the gym and asked her to give it a little extra attention during the massage, which she did -- followed by her usual very happy ending, etc. Then afterwards when I was about to get dressed she left the room and returned with this little bottle of. Something really foul smelling with all-Chinese label, and spent about 20 minutes rubbing it into my shoulder, singing softly the whole time. Original massage session lasted the full 60 minutes so it was close to hour and a half when I left. Don't think any other AMP girl actually gives a shit like that. And it actually worked too, shoulder felt way better.

  10. #1739

    Unicorn

    Anyone know what happened to "Lily" from golden spa?

  11. #1738
    Quote Originally Posted by EgoThrasher  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has gone or had experience with this establishment, how was your experience? You can PM.
    This is the same provider who used to work as Tia Milani and advertise as Tantric Tia, https://tiamilani.wordpress.com/author/tiamilani/.

    As Hartford Body Works, her rates are much more reasonable. She works out of an apartment in an apartment building in a comfortable section of the West End. She is a full bodied woman from the Caribbean who is getting larger. She has a sweet and friendly personality and decent skills. When I saw her she was doing oral and hand releases, but I believe I saw somewhere that she had moved to FS.

    For a brief time, her sister was working with her, and I really loved the sister. When she stopped, I stopped going, so its been a few years.

  12. #1737

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by TechSticles  [View Original Post]
    I was visiting this area and intentionally delayed my flight until the afternoon to check out Nicole. I want to thank you guys for the intel and breadcrumbs over time. Between this and rubmaps I was able to find the joint with no problem.

    Don't want to go into too much detail but you guys have a real fucking jewel in your area. I walked in, asked for Nicole (it was her greeting me) and once we were in the room it took about 3 minutes for her to decide I was safe and toss the towel to the side.

    She's a real delight. I love the way she hums and sings a bit. She will make a beeline to your asshole, but once we established that I'm good so long as there's no entry it was very pleasant.

    I left VERY happy. I went to the airport, had two martinis and jumped on the plane. I'll be back in a month or so for a repeat.
    Good post. For all who have forgotten this gem I discovered 2 years ago its worth a visit If there is one AMP provider who enjoys her work an aims to please its Nicole.

    I'm not surprised about Fenn. No happy endings an an out of the way address.

  13. #1736

    Hartford Bodyworks

    If anyone has gone or had experience with this establishment, how was your experience? You can PM.

  14. #1735
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1233

    Fenn Ed. Newington Gone

    Driving by today, I noticed the Fenn Rd. shop is completely cleaned out. I know it wasn't a star location, but thought I'd share the info anyway.

  15. #1734

    Nicole (angels)

    I was visiting this area and intentionally delayed my flight until the afternoon to check out Nicole. I want to thank you guys for the intel and breadcrumbs over time. Between this and rubmaps I was able to find the joint with no problem.

    Don't want to go into too much detail but you guys have a real fucking jewel in your area. I walked in, asked for Nicole (it was her greeting me) and once we were in the room it took about 3 minutes for her to decide I was safe and toss the towel to the side.

    She's a real delight. I love the way she hums and sings a bit. She will make a beeline to your asshole, but once we established that I'm good so long as there's no entry it was very pleasant.

    I left VERY happy. I went to the airport, had two martinis and jumped on the plane. I'll be back in a month or so for a repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape