Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,916 to 24,930 of 31093
-
10-16-19 10:29 #6178Senior Member

Posts: 1189Think about it people, you need your car worked on and you see an ad for a garage you know nothing about. You give them a call and they want you to forward them money to make sure you are going to indeed show up. Seriously?
Originally Posted by Mravcapo69
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-19 09:45 #6177Senior Member

Posts: 35Photos not real
The photos used in the ad is of a person that does webcam shows on one of the bigger webcam sites. The ad is a total scam.
Originally Posted by MesKill2015
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-19 08:38 #6176Senior Member

Posts: 481No deposits upfront!
It's a huge NOOOO in my book. You send that money upfront, you'll never see it back or the girl who took it. Anyone now days, with mediocre computer skills, can create profiles on any escort sites, or shugaring sites, or anywhere for that matter. They can pretend to be whoever you want them to be. Services and donations or allowances, can only fairly be exchanged in person. That's my rule I follow 100%.
Originally Posted by Myter1
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-19 07:22 #6175Senior Member

Posts: 61Apple
Hey guy's I saw Apple the other day she's been having a rough time. I know she's giving really good rates and her service is always spot on. Last dream was 50 for everything and no clock watching.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...s/847840602139
-
10-16-19 05:46 #6174Senior Member

Posts: 38Reina
Has anyone seen her? She travels through Charlotte pretty often but I haven't seen any reviews. Any intel would be appreciated.
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1530798
-
10-15-19 23:25 #6173Senior Member

Posts: 38I guess they think we are all stupid
I have met some smart providers over the years but most are uneducated and in some pretty shitty situations. The fact that some of them think we are so ignorant as to fall for such an obvious come on is insulting. But I guess you can't blame them for trying.
Originally Posted by Myter1
[View Original Post]
Dixie.
-
10-15-19 23:11 #6172Senior Member

Posts: 252Upfront deposit, laughable IMO
This one not only wanted a large deposit but I kid you not she said 'men who don't provide one cease to exist to me. ' Needles to say she doesn't exist for me if she thinks I'm that dumb.
https://www.escortdirectory.com/escort/Kelis-116197/
Originally Posted by Breitlingb2
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-19 22:58 #6171Senior Member

Posts: 202Aria / beautifulbri88
I did chat with her briefly on SA. Told she lives in King Mtn but travels to CLT daily. Will not host but will get a room. I ask what kind of 'allowance' She gave me her number and told me to text her with my SA user name so she knew who I was, LOL. It is the same number she publishes on eros.
Originally Posted by Jsinatl67
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...3-b6feec772958
-
10-15-19 22:04 #6170Senior Member

Posts: 83Upfront deposit? No Way!
Not sure about you. But I'd avoid any one who requires up-front deposit. Just plain $tupid.
Originally Posted by MesKill2015
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-19 21:04 #6169Senior Member

Posts: 158Talia
Anyone seen this girl? Legit and good?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/111792430777
-
10-15-19 20:33 #6168Regular Member

Posts: 19I know the girl in the photo. She is a Brazilian instagram model. 100% fake this ad.
Originally Posted by TriadSpecial
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-19 16:53 #6167Senior Member

Posts: 202Aria
I have seen her on SA in the past. Never chatted her up but next time I see her I will.
Originally Posted by Wishbone7
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-19 16:38 #6166Senior Member

Posts: 80Ashley
I saw London. Another girl who works this number (maybe three here). Very cute, young, great ass. All covered. Not much of a kisser. Anyway, the experience was quite professional. I think when you text. Ashley is who you are talking to. But I have never seen here. Still, no red flags that I saw.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...a/740649428640
Originally Posted by CltGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-19 15:44 #6165Senior Member

Posts: 117Avoid
She has reports of robbing guys.
Originally Posted by LugNutz8
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-19 15:42 #6164Senior Member

Posts: 117Ashley in Northlake
Did you actually meet up with her? Has anyone see these two in person?
Originally Posted by DixieD
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





