Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 141 of 164 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 2449
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #349

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by HoraceBury  [View Original Post]
    And for a lark I decided to look in a couple other cities, and Chicago is the first city I checked and got a hit with almost exactly the same ad, with the same phone number. SCAM CONFIRMED 200%.
    Yeah I'm, pretty sure you can look in any city and any state and you'll find this girl, an ad that is. Too bad though, I think she's kinda hot, but who knows where she really is.

  2. #348

    Ling in lowell

    Quote Originally Posted by Pucster  [View Original Post]
    Please check your PM.
    I agree! Ling is a special lady!

  3. #347
    Quote Originally Posted by HoraceBury  [View Original Post]
    I texted her out of curiosity. TOTAL SCAM ALERT. She must be prepaid for the initial session, but only $40 for an hour. Further googling indicates that she churns through domain names very very quickly, she's only been using her current domain name for about 5 weeks now.
    And for a lark I decided to look in a couple other cities, and Chicago is the first city I checked and got a hit with almost exactly the same ad, with the same phone number. SCAM CONFIRMED 200%.

  4. #346
    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    I believe many have looked for info on this girl and have failed.
    I texted her out of curiosity. TOTAL SCAM ALERT. She must be prepaid for the initial session, but only $40 for an hour. Further googling indicates that she churns through domain names very very quickly, she's only been using her current domain name for about 5 weeks now.

  5. #345

    Good luck

    I believe many have looked for info on this girl and have failed.

  6. #344

    Looking for info on girl with lots of different pictures, digits 5578


  7. #343

    Unless she's the amateur porn star you're chatting to

    Quote Originally Posted by Mxzsdi  [View Original Post]
    I looked for info on her, I RTFF, and not one of you have seen her?

    Bunch of children.
    I'd say it's a fake!

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/2962432-homemade-set-162

  8. #342
    Quote Originally Posted by Syedna  [View Original Post]
    Same her bro. Texted her yesterday & nothing. Oh well, fuck her.
    She picked up when I called and has a pretty heavy accent. I couldn't tell if it was Italian, Brazilian or less likely Hispanic. She doesn't speak English well either way. She was going to text me the location but never did. I didn't bother to follow up with her.

  9. #341
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck with this lady? I can't get a response.

    https://cityxguide.co/escorts/hot-br...endly-21521741
    Same her bro. Texted her yesterday & nothing. Oh well, fuck her.

  10. #340

    Lady in Tewksbury or Andover

    Has anyone had any luck with this lady? I can't get a response.

    https://cityxguide.co/escorts/hot-br...endly-21521741

  11. #339
    Quote Originally Posted by Mxzsdi  [View Original Post]
    I looked for info on her, I RTFF, and not one of you have seen her?

    Bunch of children.
    Kid, the pictures have a watermark from a porn site. Isn't hard to guess if you had thought with a bigger head.

  12. #338

    Really

    Quote Originally Posted by Mxzsdi  [View Original Post]
    I looked for info on her, I RTFF, and not one of you have seen her?

    Bunch of children.
    Wow you really waited a half day for a response. You really know that those pictures are from porn sites, really.

  13. #337
    Quote Originally Posted by Mxzsdi  [View Original Post]
    I looked for info on her, I RTFF, and not one of you have seen her?

    Bunch of children.
    I have never seen or heard of her before but just reading her profile and seeing it doesn't match the pics other than she is a bigger girl with petite boobs?? Figure it out and step up or stay home. She isn't my type but she may do it for some. If your worried about a rip-off invest in a budget hotel and offer her an outcall so you can control the meeting. If she refuses then walk away.

  14. #336

    Be smarter.

    Those pics are from all over the internet. The first even has a watermark for a porn site on it.

    https://www.tineye.com/search/0604db...c53fa03?page=1

    Quote Originally Posted by Mxzsdi  [View Original Post]
    I looked for info on her, I RTFF, and not one of you have seen her?

    Bunch of children.

  15. #335

    Really really

    Then step up & go see her yourself if you really really really want to know

    Quote Originally Posted by Mxzsdi  [View Original Post]
    I looked for info on her, I RTFF, and not one of you have seen her? Bunch of children.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape