Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,976 to 18,990 of 26406
-
10-16-19 14:07 #7431Senior Member

Posts: 255Yeah, there is one that pops up every once in a while. Keep checking escortfish. Ch and cityxguide and sooner or later you'll see her ad.
Originally Posted by RolandDeschain
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-19 12:25 #7430Regular Member

Posts: 17Thanks for the review. Sounds like my type as I'm a sucker for a big butt in jeans. If any one knows any more like her doesn't matter the age would be most appreciated if you lmk! Thanks fellas!
Originally Posted by Daggart57
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-19 12:07 #7429Senior Member

Posts: 156Every so often my mind goes to strange places. Does anyone know of a midget provider in the SE Wisconsin area? .
-
10-16-19 11:01 #7428Senior Member

Posts: 875I wonder if it's the same sandy blond / light brunette Allie who used to advertise on CL and walk occasionally on Greenfield. Reasonably slender with a nice rear and smaller chest. This was years ago, but I picked her up when she out walking. I had one of the best bbbjtcimws I've had before or since.
Originally Posted by Msteresc
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-19 09:40 #7427Senior Member

Posts: 255No Response
Texted her as soon as I saw this. Still waiting for a response. Maybe she was overwhelmed?
Originally Posted by CoochieEater
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-19 07:46 #7426Senior Member

Posts: 153Gypsy Rose
I saw her yesterday at her South Side apartment. Not a bad place and it was clean. She has a small dog. I didn't have a problem getting hold of her and we made an appointment the same day. It seems she has an open menu and really tries. I was impressed with her BBBJ. One thing she is older about in her 40's for those who like older women. I will see her again.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/737399675778
-
10-16-19 00:25 #7425Regular Member

Posts: 9Anal?
Link doesn't work now. New one?
Originally Posted by CoochieEater
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-19 17:36 #7424Senior Member

Posts: 247Sorry about that LOL.
Those pics look a lot like a girl I saw a while back. Can't remember a name but she had pics in her add wearing daisy dukes and a flannel top.
Originally Posted by Msteresc
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-19 13:25 #7423Senior Member

Posts: 354I noticed same.
Originally Posted by Silver9828
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-19 12:05 #7422Senior Member

Posts: 105Chloe
Her ad has caught my eye too. Her STG ad says she is Caucasian and the EM ad says African American. Also different phone numbers. Something doesn't seem right. One of the ads bogus?
Originally Posted by Bokinchitwn
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-19 11:06 #7421Senior Member

Posts: 354Anyone see chloe
-
10-15-19 02:29 #7420Senior Member

Posts: 57Angela
Nope she didn't change bit she still looks the same, I see her on regular basis since 15 years ago when she started. She comes and go. She's still pretty little girl with the same hard that she used to be. A little bit choppy now. But her skills are always the same.
Originally Posted by RobertWi69
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-19 20:26 #7419Regular Member

Posts: 5Definitely not the Allie with dentures. LOL.
Originally Posted by Msteresc
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-19 19:07 #7418Senior Member

Posts: 308LOL nope
Here is the pictures.
Originally Posted by FerrariForMe
[View Original Post]
You almost blow my coffee through my nose.
-
10-14-19 17:48 #7417Senior Member

Posts: 247Is this the Allie with the dentures?
Originally Posted by Msteresc
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





