Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 391 of 492 FirstFirst ... 291 341 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 441 491 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,865 of 7371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1521
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm71  [View Original Post]
    You do see all the scabs in the 2 standing bathtub pics?

  2. #1520

    Like Candy

    Saw her last night. She usually posts in CT on the pike. Decided to pull the trigger since I had interest in seeing her but not in deiving put to the pike. Pics are pretty accurate, but she's looks to be a user. Tried to cover up the face scabs with makeup. QV was $80 and she asked me to pick her up some liquor. I took it out of donation. Our time was ok. She was a bit mechanical, and had a slight odor. That threw me off but I managed to finish. She made it a point to remind me it was 15 min visit, don't like that. I would not repeat.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....y/272528670664

  3. #1519

  4. #1518
    Quote Originally Posted by LupineHowl  [View Original Post]
    Alison is having difficulty posting but I've got her new phone number.
    I would like to see Alison again. I always had a great time. I've tried her old number; completely pissed off the new owner.

    If you wouldn't mind sharing her new number, I'd appreciate it.

    Thanks,

    Kev.

  5. #1517

    Posing with a gun?

    Okay. She looks cute and I might have been willing to take a chance but. Posing with a handgun? Nope. Not even going to try.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...n/001454321138

  6. #1516

    Stephanie in Holyoke

    Hey all, wanted to share experience with Stephanie (with glasses) from Holyoke. Tall, dark hair, not too worn looking yet and decent body. Had strictly done car dates with her with BBBJCIM which was OK. Got a room and grabbed her and was pleasantly surprised. When in a bed and comfortable way better job orally and a fantastic bang as well. Tight and wet and gets into it. She also is into threesomes and has a friend or two. I have digits if anyone wants them and a few pics I could share. Honestly she is usually always behind the library on Chestnut or up the block on Elm during the day usually hanging with Colleen or another. And a sidebar, as is the case most anywhere and in this game, there are some real nasty ones. But honestly have found Holyoke to be a lot better for finding talent than Springfield. And have seen some former heavy hitters from backpages there such as Becky, Justine, and Tonya. Happy hunting and be careful out there!

  7. #1515

    Interested

    Quote Originally Posted by LupineHowl  [View Original Post]
    Alison is having difficulty posting but I've got her new phone number.
    Please PM number. I used to see Alison all the time but I no longer have contact info.

    TIA.

  8. #1514

  9. #1513
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckCock  [View Original Post]
    That's the one.
    To the best of my knowledge either Kitten1500 is someone who stole her pic or that WYP is just some fake automated site.

  10. #1512
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider2112  [View Original Post]
    She's on WYP as Kitten1500 trying to get 150 with younger picts.
    That's the one.

  11. #1511
    Quote Originally Posted by LupineHowl  [View Original Post]
    Alison is having difficulty posting but I've got her new phone number.
    How was your recent visit? Does she still look well? She hasn't posted in a while and I always had a great time with her despite the mix reviews. I might see her depending on how long she's here for.

  12. #1510

    That looked like a recent pict to me

    Quote Originally Posted by LupineHowl  [View Original Post]
    I don't know WYP, but I can tell you that looks like as recent pic to me.
    I took that from one of her Skip adds. The younger day picts are on a sugar baby site. I don't want to get stuck with a pro while sugaring.

  13. #1509
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider2112  [View Original Post]
    She's on WYP as Kitten1500 trying to get 150 with younger picts.
    I don't know WYP, but I can tell you that looks like as recent pic to me.

  14. #1508

    This Girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckCock  [View Original Post]
    I don't thinks she 100% human, possible has skunk DNA.
    She's on WYP as Kitten1500 trying to get 150 with younger picts.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTMzMDE2YzUyMWVkZDExZDA2YmNjZjRlMGVmODc4MjI2ZGI0NWE.jpg‎  

  15. #1507
    Quote Originally Posted by Opumhrm  [View Original Post]
    I've been laying low for some time now but those milk jugs look appealing. Any problems with the back door? Much like my pizza delivery, they generally promise but never deliver.
    Haven't with her yet, but I have done that with this one (though her phone number has changed since this ad):

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...i/133551084279

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape