Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 391 of 491 FirstFirst ... 291 341 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 441 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,865 of 7362
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1512
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider2112  [View Original Post]
    She's on WYP as Kitten1500 trying to get 150 with younger picts.
    That's the one.

  2. #1511
    Quote Originally Posted by LupineHowl  [View Original Post]
    Alison is having difficulty posting but I've got her new phone number.
    How was your recent visit? Does she still look well? She hasn't posted in a while and I always had a great time with her despite the mix reviews. I might see her depending on how long she's here for.

  3. #1510

    That looked like a recent pict to me

    Quote Originally Posted by LupineHowl  [View Original Post]
    I don't know WYP, but I can tell you that looks like as recent pic to me.
    I took that from one of her Skip adds. The younger day picts are on a sugar baby site. I don't want to get stuck with a pro while sugaring.

  4. #1509
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider2112  [View Original Post]
    She's on WYP as Kitten1500 trying to get 150 with younger picts.
    I don't know WYP, but I can tell you that looks like as recent pic to me.

  5. #1508

    This Girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckCock  [View Original Post]
    I don't thinks she 100% human, possible has skunk DNA.
    She's on WYP as Kitten1500 trying to get 150 with younger picts.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTMzMDE2YzUyMWVkZDExZDA2YmNjZjRlMGVmODc4MjI2ZGI0NWE.jpg‎  

  6. #1507
    Quote Originally Posted by Opumhrm  [View Original Post]
    I've been laying low for some time now but those milk jugs look appealing. Any problems with the back door? Much like my pizza delivery, they generally promise but never deliver.
    Haven't with her yet, but I have done that with this one (though her phone number has changed since this ad):

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...i/133551084279

  7. #1506

    Ali is back

    Quote Originally Posted by Prober  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...i/133551084279

    Best BBBJCIMS ever. New to the business. Pictures make her look much BBW than she is.

    Very sweet girl, great kisser, great tongue. If you think Leigh is great, she is much better, and cheaper. Less dramatics. 70 HH, 100 FH

    Very slow, deep throat BBBJ, both to start and finish. CFS in between. Read she does Greek.
    Alison is having difficulty posting but I've got her new phone number.

  8. #1505
    Quote Originally Posted by Opumhrm  [View Original Post]
    I've been laying low for some time now but those milk jugs look appealing. Any problems with the back door? Much like my pizza delivery, they generally promise but never deliver.
    The milk jugs are absolutely true to form.

    As for Greek, I really, honestly believe it's available with her, but I have never done that with her. Your best chance is to offer to compensate her well for the time you spend with her and don't be a cheap weasel, be upfront about what you are looking for, and try not to be weird or to overcomplicate things.

  9. #1504
    Quote Originally Posted by LupineHowl  [View Original Post]
    My less than fully positive experiences have never involved the slightest bit of odor issues, only some differences in attitude.
    I've been laying low for some time now but those milk jugs look appealing. Any problems with the back door? Much like my pizza delivery, they generally promise but never deliver.

  10. #1503
    [Deleted by Admin]

    If you make another fake ID to write self reviews I'll edit them so they say you have AIDS

    A2

  11. #1502
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckCock  [View Original Post]
    I don't thinks she 100% human, possible has skunk DNA.
    My less than fully positive experiences have never involved the slightest bit of odor issues, only some differences in attitude.

  12. #1501

    She smells terrible

    Quote Originally Posted by LupineHowl  [View Original Post]
    How about Tattooed Sarah / Sara? I've seen both positive and negative reviews for her, which pretty much matches my own experiences. But I suspect a pre-planned birthday bash, especially if there is some kind of kinky element, might be just the sort of thing where she would really shine. She seems to respond particularly well to fun, excitement, and the unusual.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....w/294600498839
    I don't thinks she 100% human, possible has skunk DNA.

  13. #1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LupineHowl  [View Original Post]
    How about Tattooed Sarah / Sara? I've seen both positive and negative reviews for her, which pretty much matches my own experiences. But I suspect a pre-planned birthday bash, especially if there is some kind of kinky element, might be just the sort of thing where she would really shine. She seems to respond particularly well to fun, excitement, and the unusual.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....w/294600498839
    I'm planning for myself. A week of fun. Just want to put together a list of gals to call.

  14. #1499
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer90  [View Original Post]
    Alright guys birthday is coming up so I'm looking to have some. Anyone know of dancers that do otc. Or heavily tattooed gals. Looking to have a week like no other. Mid November is when this is going down.
    How about Tattooed Sarah / Sara? I've seen both positive and negative reviews for her, which pretty much matches my own experiences. But I suspect a pre-planned birthday bash, especially if there is some kind of kinky element, might be just the sort of thing where she would really shine. She seems to respond particularly well to fun, excitement, and the unusual.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....w/294600498839

  15. #1498

    Ready to Rock

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexecutioner  [View Original Post]
    I usually see Hartford girls, but I would like to check Springfield talent.

    I've got my eye on these girls.

    If anyone has some feedback that would be awesome.

    I promise I will contribute to the forum when I have something.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....k/195833554452

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....o/068238440216

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....c/808417295318

    Thank you thank you.
    I have seen the goth type chick 3 times.

    She doesn't post a lot and doesn't seem to escort full time.

    (college maybe) she's a very good date and good price.

    I try to get a hold of her when she does post.

    I can't help ya with the other two.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape