Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,866 to 5,880 of 7371
-
10-15-19 16:57 #1506Senior Member

Posts: 667http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...c/592722191700
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...l/254754249057
Has anyone seen these 2 before? See them post a lot but no reviews.
-
10-15-19 07:06 #1505Regular Member

Posts: 16To the best of my knowledge either Kitten1500 is someone who stole her pic or that WYP is just some fake automated site.
Originally Posted by BuckCock
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-19 21:34 #1504Senior Member

Posts: 483That's the one.
Originally Posted by Spider2112
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-19 17:45 #1503Senior Member

Posts: 667How was your recent visit? Does she still look well? She hasn't posted in a while and I always had a great time with her despite the mix reviews. I might see her depending on how long she's here for.
Originally Posted by LupineHowl
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-19 16:41 #1502Senior Member

Posts: 399That looked like a recent pict to me
I took that from one of her Skip adds. The younger day picts are on a sugar baby site. I don't want to get stuck with a pro while sugaring.
Originally Posted by LupineHowl
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-19 10:24 #1501Regular Member

Posts: 16I don't know WYP, but I can tell you that looks like as recent pic to me.
Originally Posted by Spider2112
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-19 10:00 #1500Senior Member

Posts: 399This Girl?
She's on WYP as Kitten1500 trying to get 150 with younger picts.
Originally Posted by BuckCock
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-19 15:45 #1499Regular Member

Posts: 16Haven't with her yet, but I have done that with this one (though her phone number has changed since this ad):
Originally Posted by Opumhrm
[View Original Post]
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...i/133551084279
-
10-13-19 15:00 #1498Regular Member

Posts: 16Ali is back
Alison is having difficulty posting but I've got her new phone number.
Originally Posted by Prober
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-19 14:53 #1497Regular Member

Posts: 16The milk jugs are absolutely true to form.
Originally Posted by Opumhrm
[View Original Post]
As for Greek, I really, honestly believe it's available with her, but I have never done that with her. Your best chance is to offer to compensate her well for the time you spend with her and don't be a cheap weasel, be upfront about what you are looking for, and try not to be weird or to overcomplicate things.
-
10-13-19 14:46 #1496Senior Member

Posts: 66I've been laying low for some time now but those milk jugs look appealing. Any problems with the back door? Much like my pizza delivery, they generally promise but never deliver.
Originally Posted by LupineHowl
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-19 13:44 #1495Banned Member

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
If you make another fake ID to write self reviews I'll edit them so they say you have AIDS
A2
-
10-13-19 13:22 #1494Regular Member

Posts: 16My less than fully positive experiences have never involved the slightest bit of odor issues, only some differences in attitude.
Originally Posted by BuckCock
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-19 15:11 #1493Senior Member

Posts: 483She smells terrible
I don't thinks she 100% human, possible has skunk DNA.
Originally Posted by LupineHowl
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-19 21:37 #1492Senior Member

Posts: 122I'm planning for myself. A week of fun. Just want to put together a list of gals to call.
Originally Posted by LupineHowl
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





