Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,626 to 8,640 of 13942
-
10-14-19 19:28 #5317Senior Member

Posts: 434Good example of a rip off ad
I see you are a newbie on here and I would guess also at looking for a paid companion? This is a good example of what you want to avoid.
Originally Posted by FragmaStah
[View Original Post]
Here is her instagram page and some pics for your enjoyment as this is as close as you will get.
https://www.instagram.com/sky_buskila/
https://www.taringa.net/+imagenes / sky-buskila-linda-morocha-apachurrable_1 dd0 eh.
-
10-14-19 17:06 #5316Regular Member

Posts: 4Visiting soon- Info wanted
Hey all, very pleased to be visiting soon and indulge in the hobby. Was hoping someone would have a little info on the link provided below. Is it legit or should I make an appointment? I know most adds with a beautiful busty Asian women are usually a bait and switch but I want to try my luck. All info helpful!
https://vegasgirlsgonewild.com/escort/mina/
Thanks!
-
10-14-19 13:07 #5315Senior Member

Posts: 91Rachel Ray
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3089737
https://independent.com.lasvegas.lis...post/37821647/
I had a pretty nice visit with Rachel at her incall. She's very easy-going and sweet with nice full lips and firm / fit body and looks much younger than her age. Basically, I finder her to be pretty hot. I was a bit nervous since it was my first time meeting her but she put me at ease quickly. She's located in a quiet area of Henderson and her place is very clean and comfortable. Started with DATY which I loved and she enjoyed as well getting into it after a few minutes. She then gave an awesome BBBJ, finished with cfs mish. Spent $. 4 for hhr and I recommend for those who are in Henderson who like ebony ladies. She's a cool lady, very good experience.
-
10-13-19 21:43 #5314Senior Member

Posts: 30Anyone had experience with this escort?
Has anyone had experience with this lovely lady? She frequently posts on switter, but other than that, I can find no research on her.
https://fuckwithjane.escortbook.com/
-
10-13-19 20:00 #5313Senior Member

Posts: 75Yep seems sketchy
Ya I checked his last few post. All about the same girl. While other says she's flakey. But 🤷127997;8205;9794;65039;129335;127997;8205;9794;65039;.
Originally Posted by MDxxx
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-19 15:53 #5312Regular Member

Posts: 6Angelique Gunn
Has anyone seen or heard of this beauty. She got me really curious and I'm debating rather or not to pull the trigger and possible book her. She definitely looks fun to be with. https://tryst.link/escort/angelique-gunn.
-
10-13-19 11:53 #5311Senior Member

Posts: 389This guy has 5 posts all about scarlett every time. Seems a little like someone handling her business.
Originally Posted by WhiteKnightMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-19 10:09 #5310Senior Member

Posts: 31Way back in the day
Once upon a time, Eros was actually decent. In conjunction with TER and other sites, it was able to figure out who legit providers were.
Originally Posted by Woppo
[View Original Post]
Those were the days.
-
10-13-19 06:36 #5309Senior Member

Posts: 97Scarlette
I'm sure she is but she's suuuuper flakey. I tried to have her come to my place twice and she stopped texting after our initial convo. I tried again tonight and same thing. Good luck gents.
Originally Posted by WhiteKnightMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-19 23:25 #5308Regular Member

Posts: 13Her name is scarlette and she is legit
Had a blast with this one. Where she advertised.
https://megapersonals.com/public/post_detail/5654362
⬆65039;this address above helps me advertise on MegaParsonals & Escort Byblon & List. Crawlers⬆65039;.
I also advertised on.
⬇65039;11015;65039;11015;65039;11015;65039;11015;65039;11015;65039;.
SKIPTHEGAMES.
💗128139;10084;65039;128151;128139;.
http://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/fe...a/884070047324
I have many great reviews on.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Escort-Reports
💋This is where clients I have seen left a review of how it went. I have bee. Told I have a lot of great reviews.
🍌128584;127820;128585;127820;128586;.
I lastly advertise on a site called.
EroticMonkey©.
Using the username: Scarletterose16.
⬇65039;and this is my profile on there also⬇65039; https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/scarlett...s-vegas-529725.
-
10-12-19 15:14 #5307Regular Member

Posts: 21Cataleya
Saw her a couple weeks ago for a massage. Check out my past post.
Originally Posted by AnthonyScott
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-19 11:47 #5306Senior Member

Posts: 251Got it. Thanks for advice.
Originally Posted by Problems
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-19 10:50 #5305Senior Member

Posts: 134Anyone Sample These Two?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/cataleya...mmerlin-599544#erotic.
Cataleya.
Or.
Dd curvy white girl ad.
https://callescort.org/702-687-8511
-
10-11-19 10:40 #5304Senior Member

Posts: 808She's nice looking but I dunno. She has "No" incall, and I see she has that dreaded $200 tag. I would expect a major upsell here and the girl who shows up probably won't be her.
Originally Posted by FootballGuy
[View Original Post]
But shit, what do I know.
-
10-11-19 10:36 #5303Senior Member

Posts: 191General rule
As has been mentioned countless times on the board, stay away from ads that mention outcall only starting at 2 bills. Those are nearly always upsell bait and switch agency girls, or indies that are out to hustle you. Every. Single. Time.
Originally Posted by FootballGuy
[View Original Post]
If you are stuck on wanting a legit agency, there are a few here that offer Europeans or Asians. Do your research; you can start with the apartment incall blog at the bottom of the thread list. Otherwise, you are going to have a bad time.











Reply With Quote





