Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,946 to 24,960 of 30311
-
10-15-19 00:34 #5366Senior Member

Posts: 28Summer. Nothing like her photos
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/hot-sw...n-fun/20408180
This gal was nothing like her photos. Met her at a Sugarcreek location for a $. 75 QV. Her belly was bigger than mine. Very mechanical. Watched the clock. After 15, she backed off. No chemistry. Will not repeat.
-
10-14-19 20:54 #5365Senior Member

Posts: 38Cautious MILF
Single mom and thus extremely cautious. She used to be an exotic dancer but I don't know if she is still doing that.
Originally Posted by Sledg77
[View Original Post]
Dixie.
-
10-14-19 19:37 #5364Senior Member

Posts: 7335It seems all the good mature MILFs I used to see a few years ago have all disappeared. The only thing left are the crack heads or the GPS gals.
Originally Posted by Bryant66
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-19 19:14 #5363Senior Member

Posts: 279Alexxx
Saw Alexxx since everyone said she was legit. Met her at a mid level hotel, was asking for 150 hhr and tbh she's not the best looking girl but she's easy going and puts you at ease. Has a nice booty too. Everything is covered and only does mish or k9. No riding, daty or BBBJ, which sadly means I won't be repeating. Too plain for the asking price imo. Hopefully the next dream I have won't be so boring LOL.
Originally Posted by Yensod
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-19 16:53 #5362Regular Member

Posts: 1Definitely Fake
Here picture are posted in adds all over the country.
Originally Posted by LoveLatina
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-19 16:26 #5361Senior Member

Posts: 42Crystal
I can confirm that the pics are accurate of Crystal.
Originally Posted by FunderJ
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-19 09:17 #5360Senior Member

Posts: 59Michelle
I have visited Michelle in a number of occasions. It saddens me to tell you that she really isn't active and hasn't been for a couple of years now. Also she had gained quite a bit of weight the last time I visited with her 6 mos ago.
Originally Posted by Wishbone7
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-19 08:00 #5359Senior Member

Posts: 469Michelle
I have never seen her but she still has an active profile on p411.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-19 23:19 #5358Senior Member

Posts: 83Agreed
Agreed with your cautions! Tried contacting her, and came back with reasonable donation $, but tons of No's Will pass.
Originally Posted by PokerJack1
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-19 23:10 #5357Senior Member

Posts: 391That's why I asked.
I did some research, she has 2 numbers that use the same pics, but the locations line up with each other. Will did a little more and TOFTT if no other red flags show up.
Originally Posted by PokerJack1
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-19 21:42 #5356Senior Member

Posts: 392When they look that good, and do everything, red flags. Proceed with caution. Google her number, reverse image search, etc.
Originally Posted by TriadSpecial
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-19 20:50 #5355Banned Member

Posts: 930Crystal
Is Crystal the girl in these pics?
Originally Posted by BTR2010
[View Original Post]
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...6/312869815011
-
10-13-19 18:53 #5354Senior Member

Posts: 391New to Charlotte
New to he Charlotte area, coming from Greensboro. Any areas to avoid?
Any info on this one?
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...t/851378679736
-
10-13-19 15:56 #5353Senior Member

Posts: 75Vivian
Dreamed of Vivian. Easy to communicate. Arrived on time for 1 hour appointment.
Pictures are accurate. She is very nice person.
Session included cuddling, BBBJ, CFS.
However, she stayed in bathroom for first 30 minutes. Wasted time. Which I didn't like.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...o/252803820263
-
10-13-19 15:49 #5352Senior Member

Posts: 75Thief / Robbery
Don't know profession name. But real name is Carlie Richardson.
Made appointment with her. Communication was very fast. She showed up, pictures are accurate. Took the money & quickly started walking out saying her friend in the car needs money to eat. Jumped into car and gone.
Sharing so that nobody else should get robbed.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...x/319919187417
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...u/612720570234
https://independent.com.charlotte.li...post/32017935/











Reply With Quote




