Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 576 of 930 FirstFirst ... 76 476 526 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 626 676 ... LastLast
Results 8,626 to 8,640 of 13939
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5314

    Anyone had experience with this escort?

    Has anyone had experience with this lovely lady? She frequently posts on switter, but other than that, I can find no research on her.

    https://fuckwithjane.escortbook.com/

  2. #5313

    Yep seems sketchy

    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    This guy has 5 posts all about scarlett every time. Seems a little like someone handling her business.
    Ya I checked his last few post. All about the same girl. While other says she's flakey. But 🤷127997;8205;9794;65039;129335;127997;8205;9794;65039;.

  3. #5312

    Angelique Gunn

    Has anyone seen or heard of this beauty. She got me really curious and I'm debating rather or not to pull the trigger and possible book her. She definitely looks fun to be with. https://tryst.link/escort/angelique-gunn.

  4. #5311
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteKnightMan  [View Original Post]
    Had a blast with this one. Where she advertised.

    https://megapersonals.com/public/post_detail/5654362

    ⬆65039;this address above helps me advertise on MegaParsonals & Escort Byblon & List. Crawlers⬆65039;.

    I also advertised on.

    ⬇65039;11015;65039;11015;65039;11015;65039;11015;65039;11015;65039;.

    SKIPTHEGAMES.

    💗128139;10084;65039;128151;128139;.

    http://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/fe...a/884070047324

    I have many great reviews on.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Escort-Reports

    💋This is where clients I have seen left a review of how it went. I have bee. Told I have a lot of great reviews.

    🍌128584;127820;128585;127820;128586;.

    I lastly advertise on a site called.

    EroticMonkey.

    Using the username: Scarletterose16.

    ⬇65039;and this is my profile on there also⬇65039; https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/scarlett...s-vegas-529725.
    This guy has 5 posts all about scarlett every time. Seems a little like someone handling her business.

  5. #5310

    Way back in the day

    Quote Originally Posted by Woppo  [View Original Post]
    All I can say is this: never see a girl who isn't reviewed, and reviewed numerous times. Forget all that BS on Eros and any other sites that don't have legit reviews. Shame we don't have TER anymore.
    Once upon a time, Eros was actually decent. In conjunction with TER and other sites, it was able to figure out who legit providers were.

    Those were the days.

  6. #5309

    Scarlette

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteKnightMan  [View Original Post]
    Had a blast with this one. Where she advertised.

    https://megapersonals.com/public/post_detail/5654362

    ⬆65039;this address above helps me advertise on MegaParsonals & Escort Byblon & List. Crawlers⬆65039;.

    I also advertised on.

    ⬇65039;11015;65039;11015;65039;11015;65039;11015;65039;11015;65039;.

    SKIPTHEGAMES.

    💗128139;10084;65039;128151;128139;.

    http://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/fe...a/884070047324

    I have many great reviews on.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Escort-Reports

    💋This is where clients I have seen left a review of how it went. I have bee. Told I have a lot of great reviews.

    🍌128584;127820;128585;127820;128586;.

    I lastly advertise on a site called.

    EroticMonkey.

    Using the username: Scarletterose16.

    ⬇65039;and this is my profile on there also⬇65039; https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/scarlett...s-vegas-529725.
    I'm sure she is but she's suuuuper flakey. I tried to have her come to my place twice and she stopped texting after our initial convo. I tried again tonight and same thing. Good luck gents.

  7. #5308

    Her name is scarlette and she is legit

    Had a blast with this one. Where she advertised.

    https://megapersonals.com/public/post_detail/5654362

    ⬆65039;this address above helps me advertise on MegaParsonals & Escort Byblon & List. Crawlers⬆65039;.

    I also advertised on.

    ⬇65039;11015;65039;11015;65039;11015;65039;11015;65039;11015;65039;.

    SKIPTHEGAMES.

    💗128139;10084;65039;128151;128139;.

    http://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/fe...a/884070047324

    I have many great reviews on.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Escort-Reports

    💋This is where clients I have seen left a review of how it went. I have bee. Told I have a lot of great reviews.

    🍌128584;127820;128585;127820;128586;.

    I lastly advertise on a site called.

    EroticMonkey©.

    Using the username: Scarletterose16.

    ⬇65039;and this is my profile on there also⬇65039; https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/scarlett...s-vegas-529725.

  8. #5307
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21

    Cataleya

    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyScott  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a couple weeks ago for a massage. Check out my past post.

  9. #5306
    Quote Originally Posted by Problems  [View Original Post]
    As has been mentioned countless times on the board, stay away from ads that mention outcall only starting at 2 bills. Those are nearly always upsell bait and switch agency girls, or indies that are out to hustle you. Every. Single. Time.

    If you are stuck on wanting a legit agency, there are a few here that offer Europeans or Asians. Do your research; you can start with the apartment incall blog at the bottom of the thread list. Otherwise, you are going to have a bad time.
    Got it. Thanks for advice.

  10. #5305

    Anyone Sample These Two?


  11. #5304
    Quote Originally Posted by FootballGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guys, heading to Vegas next week, and had question on this girl, Danni. Any info if she's legit?

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...scorts/1291450

    Also, will be staying at Palms, so any useful info would be appreciated!
    She's nice looking but I dunno. She has "No" incall, and I see she has that dreaded $200 tag. I would expect a major upsell here and the girl who shows up probably won't be her.

    But shit, what do I know.

  12. #5303

    General rule

    Quote Originally Posted by FootballGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guys, heading to Vegas next week, and had question on this girl, Danni. Any info if she's legit?

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...scorts/1291450

    Also, will be staying at Palms, so any useful info would be appreciated!
    As has been mentioned countless times on the board, stay away from ads that mention outcall only starting at 2 bills. Those are nearly always upsell bait and switch agency girls, or indies that are out to hustle you. Every. Single. Time.

    If you are stuck on wanting a legit agency, there are a few here that offer Europeans or Asians. Do your research; you can start with the apartment incall blog at the bottom of the thread list. Otherwise, you are going to have a bad time.

  13. #5302
    Quote Originally Posted by FootballGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guys, heading to Vegas next week, and had question on this girl, Danni. Any info if she's legit?

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...scorts/1291450

    Also, will be staying at Palms, so any useful info would be appreciated!
    That's amateur porn star Naughty Allie. Look her up on PornHub. Zero chance that that's who shows up if you dial the number.

  14. #5301

    Danni

    Hi Guys, heading to Vegas next week, and had question on this girl, Danni. Any info if she's legit?

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...scorts/1291450

    Also, will be staying at Palms, so any useful info would be appreciated!

  15. #5300

    Link not working

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    One of my regulars is visiting your fair city. I've seen her about 10 times, always very cool.

    She is very cool, and very hot, great GFE (though covered). Reasonably priced. The pics are very recent and accurate. She really knows how to bring the sexy.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...971/7084414438
    The link above doesn't work, please provide a valid link or her digits.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape