Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,641 to 8,655 of 13943
-
10-11-19 10:36 #5303Senior Member

Posts: 191General rule
As has been mentioned countless times on the board, stay away from ads that mention outcall only starting at 2 bills. Those are nearly always upsell bait and switch agency girls, or indies that are out to hustle you. Every. Single. Time.
Originally Posted by FootballGuy
[View Original Post]
If you are stuck on wanting a legit agency, there are a few here that offer Europeans or Asians. Do your research; you can start with the apartment incall blog at the bottom of the thread list. Otherwise, you are going to have a bad time.
-
10-11-19 10:18 #5302Regular Member

Posts: 3That's amateur porn star Naughty Allie. Look her up on PornHub. Zero chance that that's who shows up if you dial the number.
Originally Posted by FootballGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-19 10:08 #5301Senior Member

Posts: 251Danni
Hi Guys, heading to Vegas next week, and had question on this girl, Danni. Any info if she's legit?
https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...scorts/1291450
Also, will be staying at Palms, so any useful info would be appreciated!
-
10-11-19 04:45 #5300Senior Member

Posts: 58Link not working
The link above doesn't work, please provide a valid link or her digits.
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-19 16:49 #5299Senior Member

Posts: 191If six was nine
So I had such a delightful time a week ago with that 3 way that I decided to indulge in another one today.
Ironically, I thought I was scheduling with Crystal and Kayla last week. When those girls got off the elevator and introduced themselves as Roxanne & Lynn, I figured they were using multiple alias; as most of these working girls do.
I was at a cigar lounge with a buddy of mine later that day who had previously met up with Crystal and Kayla, and after much discussion, it was determined that they were in fact 2 different sets of girls. We joked that this could only happen in Vegas.
Anyway, scheduled today with the two I originally intended to see. Very flexible scheduling, good communication. Safe incall on Boulder between Tropicana & Flamingo. Boulder is usually a no go for me; but every so often I will make an exception. This was one of those times. Not super tidy, and there was a pack of 2 or 3 free range ankle biters; but I could work with it.
Super good service with a relaxed and flexible menu. They made it all about me from start to finish. Positive energy with chill demeanors. Took direction well with no clock watching.
If you are wanting to pound something out with a little bit of the rough stuff (as I think we all do from time to time), these aren't the girls for you. But if you are looking for easy going girl next door type thing, you could do a lot worse. Will most definitely repeat. If you enter 2125 into the adlist sites you should have no problem finding them.
Also, please no pms. There is already plenty of intel regarding them, and their services, on the board. The search bar is your friend. Also, I'm not here to do your negotiating for you. Handle your business.
-
10-09-19 19:13 #5298Regular Member

Posts: 1Escortsfish
Hi.
Coming to Vegas next week. From Toronto where the escort scene is the best anywhere. Not expecting the same. Is escort fish site a good site to connect with young spinners?
Thanks for your comments.
-
10-09-19 01:37 #5297Senior Member

Posts: 134Reasonable
Visiting town for two nights this weekend.
Wondering if anyone knows any good black or latina girls who offer excellent BBBJ and will do an incall to me on the strip for reasonable rates? Not hung up on body type, just skills.
Doesn't matter to me if they are escort, walker or an UtR girl.
Any help would be appreciated. Please DM Me.
-
10-08-19 01:17 #5296Senior Member

Posts: 389GPS and fake reviews. Obviously from a handler or herself. She has been discussed here before. Search her name and Read it
Originally Posted by SdsFun201
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-19 21:42 #5295Senior Member

Posts: 1172nevermind
oops wrong forum
-
10-07-19 19:18 #5294Regular Member

Posts: 8Artemis
Have any of you guys seen Artemis? I am visiting this week, staying at Cosmo and looking to set something up with her or someone else. Tons of reviews on them but doing recon seems like all reviewers have only reviewed her and nobody else and joined around time of review. Any info or other recommendations would be appreciates.
-
10-07-19 18:03 #5293Senior Member

Posts: 1172She's not in Vegas, anymore. Your loss is my gain.
And you couldn't have seen my post on Friday because I didn't make it until Saturday, LOL.
I will commend your good taste, though.
Originally Posted by Dac007
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-19 09:18 #5292Senior Member

Posts: 1570Thanks for the info, I hope she stays around for a few days, I'm going to try to see her. Wish I had seen this post on Friday!
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-19 09:23 #5291Regular Member

Posts: 2Did get to see her luckily, she is the best!
Originally Posted by Dude8622
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-19 04:24 #5290Senior Member

Posts: 280You know, now that you mention it, I think I recently saw her PD profile and she dropped her price down WAY low to about $400 an hour. It was around Labor Day too, and she was offering a $300 holiday special. And she's okay with all that stuff? That's incredible. Oh man, I would love to COF. I might have to save up a little then. She'd be my only date for at least two months, haha. I read older reports of her and most say she did no kissing or DATY and I think only one said she let him cum somewhere on her body, probably torso or something.
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-19 03:09 #5289Senior Member

Posts: 151From what I understand
You'd be correct on that assumption.
Originally Posted by MNeiman
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





