Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,041 to 17,055 of 24041
-
10-13-19 23:36 #7001Senior Member

Posts: 64Age Older than Advertised
I usually go to agencies for all my dreams. They all cheat by about 5 to 10 years. I'm pretty sure every girl on Asian Gem is listed as 24, but most of the ones I've seen are well into their 30's. Touring Girls is another bad one. Most of the girls on there are about 10 years older than what they say. Pretty annoying. Makes me more hesitant to TOFTT.
Originally Posted by MiRoad
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-19 19:20 #7000Regular Member

Posts: 11LOL. Didn't try to DATY as she squirted the lube on before I had the chance to decide whether I was that kind of sick bastard. Fwiw, she seemed hygienic to me and it was in broad daylight.
Originally Posted by UncleSammy96
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-19 18:58 #6999Senior Member

Posts: 169Not sure how I missed "Anything goes" LOL.
Originally Posted by BunkerBuster
[View Original Post]
I'm a sick bastard but not THAT sick.
Did read about handler once upon a time but thought I also read that she is now solo.
Thanks for keeping me in check Bunker B! I will indeed pass. I'm sure another (more hygenic) preggo will come around some other time!
-Sammy.
-
10-13-19 18:53 #6998Senior Member

Posts: 25Alicia
Saw Alicia last week (one of Kelly's girls).
A very fit Latina with a great smile, funny & a great attitude.
Will repeat. Please treat her right.
You can find her on Eros.
https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/files/1311923.htm
-
10-13-19 17:22 #6997Senior Member

Posts: 1991Clarification about Michelle Passions
Since I haven't seen her, your first-hand intel about her services is much more relevant and useful than my recollection of positive reviews and reports. I've gotten a number of PMs asking if I'd recommend so maybe my earlier post wasn't as clear as it could have been.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
My main reason for posting was to alert the forum about her current sale prices in case anyone had her on their "to do" list. And a secondary reason was to mention the strategy of possibly leveraging the current sale price for future visits.
Of course, whether that strategy will work depends on the personality of the provider and the negotiating skills of the monger. From BB's post about his experience with Michelle when she changed rates, it doesn't seem like she'd be a great candidate.
-
10-13-19 15:02 #6996Senior Member

Posts: 2686Are you sure about that?
There are multiple reports here that anything goes. Do you enjoy the idea of licking cum that was deposited in her 10 minutes before you showed up? Because that's what you'd be doing. Her boyfriend / handler is usually lurking around as well, and he's probably leaving regular deposits too.
Originally Posted by UncleSammy96
[View Original Post]
If you want to DATY, at least pick someone who doesn't do BBFSTC and takes a shower between every client.
-
10-13-19 14:44 #6995Senior Member

Posts: 303Grace Taylor
I met Grace when she was starting out in the TER days. Very good personality, very attractive / beautiful face, and unbelievably GREAT body. But her donations went pretty upmarket. She doesn't advertise much, but I did notice her popping up on tryst 450 hr vs 550 on her website.
Originally Posted by JayOfX2
[View Original Post]
It might be something to look into for some.
Also, what looks like a 666 on her chest is a mirror image of 3 musical notes. She's not Wiccan nor pro-Satan (well at least not 2 years ago). She did mention that she did occasionally get some people intrigued by thinking it was 666. If she was the antichrist, she would probably get a lot of followers.
https://tryst.link/escort/grace-taylor-799#photos.
-
10-13-19 14:40 #6994Senior Member

Posts: 430Open menu
I'm positive she will, seen her many times. Wouldn't recommend it, she's been through a couple wars which is visible on her arms and head.
Originally Posted by UncleSammy96
[View Original Post]
But to their own, I'm positive that's on the menu. Let her know in advance so she can sanitize and you don't lick have this forum.
-
10-13-19 14:35 #6993Senior Member

Posts: 430Lynn. I agree
Saw her twice before at Chantilly hotel. I dunno why I listen to the little head. First time someone was in the bathroom stating it was her 'kid' taking a shower. Told her I was uncomfortable with that and she yelled, "son, son don't come out until I tell you, grown ass bullwinkle answered okay". First visit was for a Mic check visit, rushed, no hands on steering wheel and flap jack tots. Left unsatisfied.
Originally Posted by UVAHooCru99
[View Original Post]
Second time, damn jimmy, same rate. 60. No one in the the room this time, started with mic check, went to BBFS, no doggie, HEAVY baby damage, pumped a few times and and finished with a secondary mic check.
Super ghetto. Rushed. Dunno why I went back. Damn jimmy.
-
10-13-19 14:03 #6992Senior Member

Posts: 311ClubVIP
CVip is ClubVip, https://clubvip.escortbook.com/.
Originally Posted by JasonCuse
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-19 13:39 #6991Senior Member

Posts: 169Pregnant Alex questiob
Can any of you confirm whether or not DATY is on menu with Preg Alex? Thanks!
-
10-13-19 12:54 #6990Senior Member

Posts: 34Grace Taylor
Was in DC recently and saw one of my favorites, Grace Taylor. She's early 30's, has a great body, and loves to take Greek like a champ. Treat her right!
https://www.bookgracetaylor.com
-
10-13-19 12:42 #6989Senior Member

Posts: 309Josephine
I've seen Josephine once and was disappointed that she was much older than advertised. I would guess mid-thirties. I thought her routine was too scripted and won't repeat. Of course YMMV.
Originally Posted by JasonCuse
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-19 10:01 #6988Senior Member

Posts: 560Skye
Even though I think her rates are high for a QV I texted her anyway. She quoted me 110 plus tip for a QV. I declined and she refused to budge on the price. I wish you guys would please stop paying these ridiculous rates. Many others out there better and cheaper IMHO. I agree walking into a private residence is a little unnerving as is hitting up a woman who does BBFS, at least to me. Thanks for the great report.
Originally Posted by BMax986
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-19 07:07 #6987Senior Member

Posts: 167What is CVip?
Originally Posted by Mcrod361
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






