The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Rants Opinions and Totally Pointless Bullshit

+ Add Report
Page 69 of 113 FirstFirst ... 19 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1690
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #670

    Stings and uptick in crime

    As we have all seen in the news, the crime seems to be going up. Murders and robberies, carjackings.

    My thought is this: Do you think they are not doing stings lately because they need to focus on these violent crimes? I thought for sure when Megan B got caught taking dick in the cemetery that things would change LOL. LEO in Nashville are understaffed and I know we haven't heard much about stings lately. I don't want to become complacent but could the days of the stings be ending?

    I remember when even trusted providers would be roped into working with LEO etc. Now I highly doubt that would happen. If anything they are focusing their attention on "sex trafficking" instead of a sting to arrest johns.

    I don't know. Maybe just wishful thinking. Let me know what you guys think.

  2. #669

    What's your Opinion?

    I see a lot of Commercial Studios and a lot of Private Residential Studio's and Hotel Incall locations. Thoughts on the 3 ? Pro / Cons.

    Which is your favorite? What is a No Go?

  3. #668
    Quote Originally Posted by DBlock615  [View Original Post]
    This is one of the most annoying things that I have to deal with when it comes to the providers out here in nashville. A lot of times I always get a random text out the blue from a provider asking me if I want to do a dream. My thing is this: if it ain't nothing personal, just business, then don't get at me, I'll get at you. If I want Chinese food or pizza, I'll call them. I don't expect them to call me. So if you only look at me as a client, customer, John, trick, monger, lobbyist, or whatever, then I'mma treat you exactly as you are: a option, not priority. I have a life to live like you. You are not my girl. Just saying LOL.
    I typically kick back with something saying if it's for pleasure and not business. Not many take you up on that, but you only miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

  4. #667

    Just saying

    This is one of the most annoying things that I have to deal with when it comes to the providers out here in nashville. A lot of times I always get a random text out the blue from a provider asking me if I want to do a dream. My thing is this: if it ain't nothing personal, just business, then don't get at me, I'll get at you. If I want Chinese food or pizza, I'll call them. I don't expect them to call me. So if you only look at me as a client, customer, John, trick, monger, lobbyist, or whatever, then I'mma treat you exactly as you are: a option, not priority. I have a life to live like you. You are not my girl. Just saying LOL.

  5. #666

    You Raise Some Interesting Questions

    RK. I've been where you are for both fronts. I had a really incredible lady I saw, but her demons (in a bottle) hit a little too close to home for me due to family fights with addiction and in many ways I felt that continuing to see her was contributing (enabling) her downward spiral. I hated telling her that I couldn't continue because she was just that good in bed. She has reappeared after getting clean but the emotional ties are more than I am willing to accept. So for me it's been easier to stay away since I've gotten over not being with her in bed. But it would be very easy for me to slide down that slippery slope and get too caught up in the sex and mistaking it for a real emotional connection. As for the other one. I've had "arrangements" with UTRs (aka. Sugar baby) and in particular one who was a great "friend" with mediocre sex. When I ended that one (because I was more of the mentor / adviser than anything else), I had grown fond of her and used to providing that advice, but there was nothing I got out of it. So walking away on both fronts was best for me. Sometimes that's what it comes down to, for a change. What's best for you? Sorry to ramble on, but when I read your post I could understand the feelings that you are mulling over in your mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyKuntz  [View Original Post]
    Earlier this year I met a couple young ladies who I saw several times before they went away. One chose to be very UTR and the other idk what happened to her. The UTR was very pretty but soon her attitude turned ugly and I decided it was not worth dealing with, more drama than one could handle. Sexually, one was top notch and the other was not as open minded but still did well enough for me to continue seeing her. For the record, both played safe, which made me more comfortable, but they did BBBJ which I truly enjoyed with them. Months and months went by without having any contact with either, although one I chose to not contact. I probably would had gone broke if I had continued seeing them, on top of spending time with a former young porn star who visits town, and the occasional rendezvous with other ladies I meet.

    Anyways, just when I thought they were long gone, out of the blue both contact me. One telling me how she misses me and the other wanting to see me again. One actually went away to get sober, the other is clean but her attitude pushed me away. The one who went to get sober is very cool but I'm worried she wants a real relationship. I'm very aware as to the struggles of staying sober and everything that comes with that. I know its her choice but I would hate to be part of any future failure. The other one, as much as I want to see her again, my mind tells me to stay away, I had given too many chances with the same results.

    I would love to see one stay clean and do well, she deserves a better life. The other one, I think she does well enough, I don't think she really needs me financially, maybe she really likes me and wants me around for emotional support. It wasn't intended to be this way, I told myself I would not get involved emotionally with any.

  6. #665

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Tntitans213  [View Original Post]
    Does that mean you like girls with hairy legs and hairy armpits?
    Just different generation. Had sex for over 30 years before I saw a shaved pussy! Honestly I never thought what a woman's pussy looked like until tie shaving thing started in the 21st century. Very few woman my age shave their garden. LOL usually 40 and under seams to be the trend.

    When you never saw a bare pushy unless you were changing diapers! It took a while to get use to it. IMHO.

  7. #664

    Thoughts?

    Earlier this year I met a couple young ladies who I saw several times before they went away. One chose to be very UTR and the other idk what happened to her. The UTR was very pretty but soon her attitude turned ugly and I decided it was not worth dealing with, more drama than one could handle. Sexually, one was top notch and the other was not as open minded but still did well enough for me to continue seeing her. For the record, both played safe, which made me more comfortable, but they did BBBJ which I truly enjoyed with them. Months and months went by without having any contact with either, although one I chose to not contact. I probably would had gone broke if I had continued seeing them, on top of spending time with a former young porn star who visits town, and the occasional rendezvous with other ladies I meet.

    Anyways, just when I thought they were long gone, out of the blue both contact me. One telling me how she misses me and the other wanting to see me again. One actually went away to get sober, the other is clean but her attitude pushed me away. The one who went to get sober is very cool but I'm worried she wants a real relationship. I'm very aware as to the struggles of staying sober and everything that comes with that. I know its her choice but I would hate to be part of any future failure. The other one, as much as I want to see her again, my mind tells me to stay away, I had given too many chances with the same results.

    I would love to see one stay clean and do well, she deserves a better life. The other one, I think she does well enough, I don't think she really needs me financially, maybe she really likes me and wants me around for emotional support. It wasn't intended to be this way, I told myself I would not get involved emotionally with any.

  8. #663
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHawk101  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I like some hair letting me know it's a woman not a little girl.
    Does that mean you like girls with hairy legs and hairy armpits?

  9. #662

    Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by RickForFun1  [View Original Post]
    I also miss tan lines and a good Bush.
    Nice grooming says a lot.

  10. #661
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonader  [View Original Post]
    I have ran across a few in the last year. Landing strips actually but certainly enough to remind me of back in the day.
    I concur. Trimmed and landing strips are great!

  11. #660
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyDaddyInTN  [View Original Post]
    I'll have to admit that I've had similar situations where something didn't seem *quite* right, but the small head was in overdrive mode. It's happened a time or five.
    She was good with the BBBJ tho LOL.

  12. #659

    Bush

    I have ran across a few in the last year. Landing strips actually but certainly enough to remind me of back in the day.

  13. #658

    Trim at least.

    Quote Originally Posted by RickForFun1  [View Original Post]
    I also miss tan lines and a good Bush.
    Yeah I like some hair letting me know it's a woman not a little girl.

  14. #657

    Love Both

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHawk101  [View Original Post]
    Am I the only one who missed Tan lines and a nice Bush? LOL.
    I also miss tan lines and a good Bush.

  15. #656
    Quote Originally Posted by Zallab  [View Original Post]
    So this is the message (S78/ bigman40/ whatever new account he opens) sent me:

    What's up mother fucker.

    What the damn fucking problem you have with me.

    1st.

    Idk who are you.

    2nd let me fucking alone.

    3rd if you don't stop fuck me up here.

    I'm promese you.

    I will start 3rd world war.

    Seems like he is very upset that he keeps getting called out on his BS. Oh well, I found it entertaining so I thought I would share.
    This is gold LMAO "I will start 3rd world war".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape