Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,441 to 16,455 of 43498
-
10-12-19 10:06 #27058Senior Member

Posts: 290Ultimate guide to Waltham / Watertown / Belmont parlors
It seems that the hottest parlors are presently centered in the Waltham / Watertown / Belmont area. Here is an update for you, gentlemen, listing the establishments in these towns, starting from the best ones. Please, correct me if my ratings are wrong.
1. Waverley place in Watertown. This is currently the most dependable FS place in Bostonian suburbs, covered, but occasionally BB can be had as well. Girls rotate often and sometimes you can find a real germ there. Very nice overall.
2. Watertown Square place. Analogous to Waverley, but a bit less dependable than Waverley in respect to FS, as you can run into a provider refusing to f-k.
3. High St. In Waltham. This is a FS place. WeiWei is there, enough said.
4. South St in Waltham. Presently, they don't rotate providers, two of those are always there. Both FS, with Lucy being OK with BB. Unfortunately, Angela doesn't even come to the parlor anymore. It's been months since I saw her last time.
5. 986 in Waltham. You can have a fully nude HJ with DATY there. The woman who runs the place, Coco, is FS to the selected few.
6. 60 Prospect. They have hot girls, but DATY and fully nude handshake is the most you would get there.
7. CB in Waltham. Recent rotations were not good. Angela is still there and she has a huge fan base. A nice lady, an AMP pro, available for FS to selected few.
8. 1020 in Waltham. A good handshake place.
9. Linden St. In Waltham. Everyone knows Sarah and Apple. BBFS place.
10. Beech St in Belmont. Was popular for a while when Candy was providing no hassle BBFS sessions. With Candy presently not there, the place lost all its appeal. Linda is good-looking but she is way too expensive. Still don't understand how they are not closed yet being in the residential are in Belmont. People on balconies literally can see anyone entering the parlor.
-
10-12-19 03:08 #27057Regular Member

Posts: 9555 B Wash in Wellesley
I have a good lead on this location and can tell you who to ask for, if anyone is interested.
PM me if you want more info, as I have to give some backstory. I'm pretty sure this is typically a legit place, and I don't want to expose anyone publicly.
-
10-12-19 02:59 #27056Regular Member

Posts: 9Kimmie will do pretty much anything you ask her to, short of FS. And I think the only reason she doesn't do that is because of the pregnancy.
Originally Posted by DixonCider
[View Original Post]
I saw her again a few days ago, and and both DATY and Russian were on the menu. YMMV, obviously.
-
10-11-19 10:01 #27055Senior Member

Posts: 115Northern lights you me
Anyone know what happened to yumi? I know she moved into city next to police station then I lost track of her. Anyone know? Her number doesn't respond.
-
10-11-19 09:42 #27054Senior Member

Posts: 140Waltham visit
Made. Appointment with Angela at 1060 yesterday. Place was busy with all rooms occupied and a guy waiting. Angela have her usual excellent massage. Strong at first and got kinks out then soft later. Plenty of attention to the boys before the flip. Great finish. Last time I went I saw Jesse, a little to big for my tastes and she used spit as a lube which I also didn't like. She is gone. Ow. Looks like they have a rotation of girls in and out. So the downside is that my great massage with Angela was interrupted like 6 times during the session. . 6 house. 4 tip standard.
-
10-11-19 09:15 #27053Senior Member

Posts: 72Holistic
From my experience there the $100 covers TS, Sauna and one hour on the table.
Originally Posted by Scraggy
[View Original Post]
Only standard hand service. In and out figure 80-90 minutes depending how long you want to hang in steam and sauna.
-
10-11-19 09:07 #27052Senior Member

Posts: 170Can't make out which "this place" you are talking about. Please clarify. Thanks!
Originally Posted by ThizzleHats
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-19 22:06 #27051Regular Member

Posts: 1Mass Ultra
Been to Mass Ultra a dozen times. I usually went will Allison. Never an extra. Went back because of value but never asked and was never offered. There is a huge turn over there! Place is clean.
Originally Posted by SinceTheFlood6
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-19 18:36 #27050Senior Member

Posts: 931Better than the place on Water St. I usually go to the girl I kinda liked there wasn't there and the other girl there wanted a hunno to get her clothes off for a HJ and wasn't that cute. This place has better looking and at least a CBJ for the same.
-
10-10-19 14:37 #27049Senior Member

Posts: 130Lulu question
I don't believe these are the same Lulu as they were both working at their respective locations during the same time.
Originally Posted by Handjobluvr
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-19 10:46 #27048Senior Member

Posts: 179Clarity is king
Thanks mike. I wonder what the 100 gets you. We should build a how to for these girls. #1 would be GIVE YOUR LOCATION. If you say you are in Boston but actually are in Newton you are wasting both of our time.
Originally Posted by Mikey73
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-19 23:09 #27047Senior Member

Posts: 158Lulu
Does the Lulu in Cambridge give a mind blowing prostate massage?
Originally Posted by BattleVarg78
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-19 19:38 #27046Senior Member

Posts: 368Holistic
Holistic Spa in Revere. Nice set up with sauna and table shower, services with HE. Last time I was there $ for the hour.
Originally Posted by Al2083
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-19 11:49 #27045Senior Member

Posts: 72Texted her yesterday, asked where she was and how much and where is she located. She said $100 plus tip and near the common. If she's independent why not just give the total. I asked $100 for full service? She said please don't contact me again. I know, too many questions but holy shit a guys got to know what the bottom line is.
Originally Posted by Mikey73
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-19 10:23 #27044Senior Member

Posts: 70Messaged with her today. 100 for the hour plus 200 tip offering up full service. She is pretty hot but little too much for me.
Originally Posted by ChipJohnson001
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




