Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 676 of 888 FirstFirst ... 176 576 626 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 726 776 ... LastLast
Results 10,126 to 10,140 of 13307
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3182

    Destinie

    The pictures look like Destinie (that's how it was spelled). I saw the girl in the pics 3 or 4 time off Woodruff Rd. She got pregnant and stopped working. If it's her, I would like to see her again. She was fun back in the day.

    QV.

    Quote Originally Posted by RunDmc1972  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...u/525786243283

    Use to post in Ashville 2010-2013 time period. I personally saw her in 2013. She was friendly and honest then. Age on ad is false she has to be early 30's at least. Contacted her within last 48 hours. Mentioned I liked her glasses she asked me what I was talking about even tho she is clearly wearing glasses in one photo. Mentioned names and places she would know. Played dumb (I strongly suspect her photos have been repurposed. And that is not the girl who will be opening door. Strongly. Proceed cautiously.

  2. #3181

    Hailey is great

    Just FYI,

    I've seen Hailey more than 10 times. Never a problem, always laid back, photos are real. If she lived in Sburg, I'd hit it weekly!

    QV.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slabber  [View Original Post]
    Hailey got back with me, turns out some dude went well over the hour, which she didn't say anything for the first 15 minutes or so, and when she did, he got pissed, starting running his mouth that he would ruin her business. That is a punk in my book all day long, twice on Sunday. Hailey is about as drama free as it gets. So write this one up for total BS.

  3. #3180

    CC in Sburg

    Texted her a few time. Always easy to deal with. QV is 60 which I like. I haven't seen her yet.

    Is greek extra?

    What does her face look like. Is she attractive enough?

    Thanks, QV.

    Quote Originally Posted by TazmanFourU69  [View Original Post]
    Meet about 3 times. Good attitude. Clean and safe. Price not to bad and loved to get the datty. Does the anal and loves to please. Would repeat.

  4. #3179

    Hailey

    Quote Originally Posted by Slabber  [View Original Post]
    Hailey got back with me, turns out some dude went well over the hour, which she didn't say anything for the first 15 minutes or so, and when she did, he got pissed, starting running his mouth that he would ruin her business. That is a punk in my book all day long, twice on Sunday. Hailey is about as drama free as it gets. So write this one up for total BS.
    I've also only had a positive experience with Hailey. I haven't seen her in a couple months but that post sounded like BS.

  5. #3178

    Hailey in Anderson

    Quote Originally Posted by Slabber  [View Original Post]
    That is not her phone number, she is my regular. In fact most of ads since the early in the month have the wrong phone number. I saw her maybe 3-4 weeks ago.
    Hailey got back with me, turns out some dude went well over the hour, which she didn't say anything for the first 15 minutes or so, and when she did, he got pissed, starting running his mouth that he would ruin her business. That is a punk in my book all day long, twice on Sunday. Hailey is about as drama free as it gets. So write this one up for total BS.

  6. #3177
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    The Vixen is back

    Skimming the STG for recreation because I'm out of town, I see that this lovely has returned! I've seen her a few times (and reported) but unless something has changed, she is real and a very good time! Sweet woman.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/m...t/147869260854

  7. #3176

    Hailey in Anderson

    Quote Originally Posted by LetsTalk  [View Original Post]
    This ad says she is working with the police now? Does anyone have an intel?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/549661973023
    That is not her phone number, she is my regular. In fact most of ads since the early in the month have the wrong phone number. I saw her maybe 3-4 weeks ago.

  8. #3175

    Six Foot or More

    Does anyone have any info on this one?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...u/059145514953

  9. #3174

    The good and the bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    Your first and last link refer to same person?.
    My apologies.

    The good:

    https://escortalligator.com.greenvil...post/37753135/

  10. #3173

    Mistaken

    Your first and last link refer to same person?

    Quote Originally Posted by ClarkeKent13  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one again- extremely professional and well worth $$ Started off with bank, then takes directions like a movie- which she advertises. Ridiculous a $$.

    Htt https://escortalligator.com.greenvil...post/37753135/.

    This one is the worst. Horrible attitude and you better go in ready because she worst touch you at all to help you get there. Won't repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.greenvil.../37647060/Roxy

    Any thing on this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.greenvil...post/37752965/
    .

  11. #3172

    The Good and the Bad

    Saw this one again- extremely professional and well worth $$ Started off with bank, then takes directions like a movie- which she advertises. Ridiculous a $$.

    Htt https://escortalligator.com.greenvil...post/37753135/.

    This one is the worst. Horrible attitude and you better go in ready because she worst touch you at all to help you get there. Won't repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.greenvil.../37647060/Roxy

    Any thing on this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.greenvil...post/37752965/

  12. #3171

    She's real

    Meet about 3 times. Good attitude. Clean and safe. Price not to bad and loved to get the datty. Does the anal and loves to please. Would repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by HighRolling100  [View Original Post]
    I have seen this 1 posting for a while now and very curious about meeting this 1 communicated thru text a few times seems legit just wondering if anybody knows anything about this 1 may just take the plunge to see.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/580863367181

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/xxx-re...appel/22342954

    Any info is appreciated.

    Stay safe.

    High.

  13. #3170

    Curious about this 1

    I have seen this 1 posting for a while now and very curious about meeting this 1 communicated thru text a few times seems legit just wondering if anybody knows anything about this 1 may just take the plunge to see.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/580863367181

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/xxx-re...appel/22342954

    Any info is appreciated.

    Stay safe.

    High.

  14. #3169

    Don't bother with Cityxguide

    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    I just discovered this site. Any intel? Lots of posts for free service and donations seem low?

    Here is an example.

    https://cityxguide.photos/ads/bliss-...35706-35166510
    As mentioned, most ads on this site are fake. 90% actually seems way too low, I'd say 99.9% of their ads are fake and I don't bother with it. This one is easily exposed using image search. Any of you who are still not using image search to weed the fakes out is just going to spin their wheels as the problem is just getting worse and worse.

  15. #3168

    Anybody info looking for fun

    Hey there haven't been on in a while quit the hobby but was curious about one if anybody had seen her. Named Dallas but not the red haired chick dreams or whatever. She's posted for a while but find nothing on s number search or no reviews. Appreciate any info.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/217260274247

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape