Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Ripoff Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 261
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #111

    One cuff?

    OK now I get it. WRAL story says he was in the process of being arrested early this morning on an assault charge.

    RPD got one bracelet on him; he then managed to wrangle lose and took off running. I guess now they will charge.

    Him with theft of the handcuffs along with whatever else.

    TS24.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb211  [View Original Post]
    Is needed. Was the man handcuffed to a bed and broke lose or what? https://abc11.com/first-date-assault...e-say/5610855/.

  2. #110

    Yup

    I am with you. Much more to this story, pretty lousy reporting.

    I think it is safe to say this dude is not going to have a great weekend. He is.

    Probably at Lowes right now trying to shoplift a hacksaw.

    TS24.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb211  [View Original Post]
    Is needed. Was the man handcuffed to a bed and broke lose or what? https://abc11.com/first-date-assault...e-say/5610855/.

  3. #109
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    More to the story

    Is needed. Was the man handcuffed to a bed and broke lose or what? https://abc11.com/first-date-assault...e-say/5610855/.

  4. #108

    I would say scam

    Quote Originally Posted by BartonFink  [View Original Post]
    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...d/048703330216

    Well, it could have been worse, but it was a rip-off all the same.

    I'm going to be in Rocky Mount for business in mid-October, and I've been looking at her for quite a while, so when I saw she was offering pics and video, I thought it would be a good opportunity to check out the merchandise in advance, right?

    So I texted the number in the ad.

    Got a quick response, made a request, received an offer. Not much, but in line with others I've received. Sent the money to the boyfriend / baby daddy / pimp / whatever's PayPal, and 3 days later? No response. Took my money and provided nothing in return.

    OK, I'm an idiot, what did I expect, etc. , etc. But it makes me uncomfortable at the thought of trying to see her now. Makes me wonder if she'll rip off her customers in person.

    I won't dox either of them in this post, but I have their Facebook info if you're interested.

    Live and learn, yo.
    Based on her add I would tend to say she is a scam. Her height weight don't match the photos but. Biggest indicator in my mind is she offers every service available. Checked every box.

  5. #107

    Rocky Mount BBW

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...d/048703330216

    Well, it could have been worse, but it was a rip-off all the same.

    I'm going to be in Rocky Mount for business in mid-October, and I've been looking at her for quite a while, so when I saw she was offering pics and video, I thought it would be a good opportunity to check out the merchandise in advance, right?

    So I texted the number in the ad.

    Got a quick response, made a request, received an offer. Not much, but in line with others I've received. Sent the money to the boyfriend / baby daddy / pimp / whatever's PayPal, and 3 days later? No response. Took my money and provided nothing in return.

    OK, I'm an idiot, what did I expect, etc. , etc. But it makes me uncomfortable at the thought of trying to see her now. Makes me wonder if she'll rip off her customers in person.

    I won't dox either of them in this post, but I have their Facebook info if you're interested.

    Live and learn, yo.

  6. #106

    Sky the scammer

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...s/807284700293

    Saw sky was posting again and just wanted to remind everyone she is a scammer. Ran off with my money. Be safe out there!

    Search the title of this post in Escort Reports for the full story.

  7. #105

    Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by SwordInStone  [View Original Post]
    Here is a link that still seems to be working:

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...d/706769038766
    Sorry, that was a working link to the earlier one who scammed me. I can't find a link to the one referred to in this post. She must have disappeared.

    There is a sad sequel: she contacted me via text after I put up the post. Said she felt bad and really did not want to rob me. Invited me to some and see her again without further payment. I replied that she must be crazy if she thought I would fall for that. She apologized and said she had not planned for the "boyfriend" to show up. Something in her responses suggested she was being honest. So I asked her if he had hurt her after I left (he was ranting at her). She said yes--her jaw was badly swollen. I think this was true because as I left she started crying an I told him not to hurt her but he looked like he really would. So I offered to help her get away from him. She thanked me and said she would contact me when he was at work. She never did, and I fear that she is trapped by him, probably badly beaten if he found her texts. I consider myself well out of it but I feel terrible for her. She seemed decent.

  8. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeCoach252  [View Original Post]
    Not so much of a escort ripping us off but vice verse. Just left one of my regulars and she was venting. One of you guys paid her 200.00 in funny money. She showed it to me OMG the bills look so realistic 😂128514;. Apparently it's a popular site you can order it cheap from China. Smh. She coulda been arrested when she tried to spend it last night. Guys if we have a decent provider this day in time let's do her right before she become one of "them".
    Similar experience--the sweetest and most reliable girl told me someone had given her fake notes. Really sad because she has also been robbed outright not too long ago.

  9. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Link is dead. Can you post a new link? Want to avoid her.
    Here is a link that still seems to be working:

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...d/706769038766

  10. #102

    Bait and Switch Constacia them

    Complete bait and switch. Constacia.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/constanc...aleigh-189342.

    The lady who showed up didn't even try song and dance anything away.

    Went to Eros last minute and got lucky with Oriana from EROS.COM. A bit pricey, but I was a satisfied customer.

    Nice town.

  11. #101

    Funny money

    Not so much of a escort ripping us off but vice verse. Just left one of my regulars and she was venting. One of you guys paid her 200.00 in funny money. She showed it to me OMG the bills look so realistic 😂128514;. Apparently it's a popular site you can order it cheap from China. Smh. She coulda been arrested when she tried to spend it last night. Guys if we have a decent provider this day in time let's do her right before she become one of "them".

  12. #100

    Lucy (aka Brinkley)

    Beware of the following numbers:

    984-225-3465.

    919-641-4154.

    Posts won't show her face, but she and her BF are robbing people with the classic tactic of angry boyfriend and you hiding in the bathroom.

    Some links are:

    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....489/9842253465

    https://escortfish.ch/tel/view/919-641-4154

    Stay safe people!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lizzy11.jpg‎   lizzy22.PNG‎   lizzy3.PNG‎  

  13. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by SwordInStone  [View Original Post]
    I never learn. This one had her pimp come bashing on the door a couple of minutes after I arrived (and paid). Threatened me. Big guy. She pretended to be frightened. I got out of there. Total and probably dangerous ripoff. Stick to who you know.

    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh..../35847976/4957
    Link is dead. Can you post a new link? Want to avoid her.

  14. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by Bb211  [View Original Post]
    It's nice to see the scammers, dash and run, the old boyfriend at the door shit has ceased.
    Probably more like the volume of hookers we're seeing has gone down. It seems like some guys are opting to take the eros route as well or visit some of the chicks who have been around for years.

  15. #97

    New Ripoff

    I never learn. This one had her pimp come bashing on the door a couple of minutes after I arrived (and paid). Threatened me. Big guy. She pretended to be frightened. I got out of there. Total and probably dangerous ripoff. Stick to who you know.

    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh..../35847976/4957

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape