Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 675 of 735 FirstFirst ... 175 575 625 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 725 ... LastLast
Results 10,111 to 10,125 of 11019
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #909

    Alexxis

    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has info on Alexxis?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?449837-Alexxis

    The one review seems suspect.
    I visit with Alexxis when I'm passing through Federal Way. Safety girl. Slim. Natural, hand full of tiddeezzz, not big. She is talkative at first. I tune out the chat as we get on to the deed in short order.

  2. #908

    Kangles

    Quote Originally Posted by Tippover11  [View Original Post]
    I can't seem to find a rate anywhere for the smoking hot girls on yhe kangles site. In interested in the full on GFE BB service that some are talking about.
    Rates are 270 half hour 350 hour GFE plus 100 for VIP for any session BBFS cip.

  3. #907
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by BbwBanger  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....RIVATE-INCALL-*-I-M-READY-FOR-ANYTHING-YOUR-HEART-DESIRES-26%23128064%3 B.

    Alright! Anyone got any intel on this beauty!
    Wow! No I don't!

    Thank God!

  4. #906

    GFE rate for kangles

    I can't seem to find a rate anywhere for the smoking hot girls on yhe kangles site. In interested in the full on GFE BB service that some are talking about.

  5. #905

    Alexxis

    Anyone has info on Alexxis?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?449837-Alexxis

    The one review seems suspect.

  6. #904

    Elephant lady I think I am in love

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....RIVATE-INCALL-*-I-M-READY-FOR-ANYTHING-YOUR-HEART-DESIRES-26%23128064%3 B.

    Alright! Anyone got any intel on this beauty!

  7. #903
    Quote Originally Posted by BrstMan  [View Original Post]
    It is pretty sad, it isn't uncommon to see providers do this but to have it in pics, WTF? This might explain why she locked down her facebook account or changed her name on facebook, she stopped posting ads, was talking about how good things were, seemed to be talking about a great guy she was with, then she starts posting ads, facebook goes away and all this, too bad for her, but still temped to give her a call again.
    Yes I have thought about doing her too. If I do it will be a play by pay as I go along. I think she is probably a good kid. It's our fucked up system that gets them there. If I get in I will let you know how it goes.

  8. #902
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBJ  [View Original Post]
    The nude pic in the bathroom is a pipe for smoking black, can't comment on the rash. So you know she does smoke black and clear probably.
    It is pretty sad, it isn't uncommon to see providers do this but to have it in pics, WTF? This might explain why she locked down her facebook account or changed her name on facebook, she stopped posting ads, was talking about how good things were, seemed to be talking about a great guy she was with, then she starts posting ads, facebook goes away and all this, too bad for her, but still temped to give her a call again.

  9. #901

    A little help please.

    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Can someone help me identify the paraphernalia in photo 12 (nude mirror shot). Some kind of pipe in the upper right corner and a clear tube and lighter in the lower right. She's cute but STG site with HWY 99 incall scares me.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...n/372921903009
    The nude pic in the bathroom is a pipe for smoking black, can't comment on the rash. So you know she does smoke black and clear probably.

  10. #900
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Can someone help me identify the paraphernalia in photo 12 (nude mirror shot). Some kind of pipe in the upper right corner and a clear tube and lighter in the lower right. She's cute but STG site with HWY 99 incall scares me.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...n/372921903009
    I think I'd be more concerned about the rash and what appears to be a needle mark on her arm in the other nude mirror shot.

  11. #899

    What about her left arm?

    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Can someone help me identify the paraphernalia in photo 12 (nude mirror shot). Some kind of pipe in the upper right corner and a clear tube and lighter in the lower right. She's cute but STG site with HWY 99 incall scares me.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...n/372921903009
    What about the nude headless pic where you see her left arm, don't have to look that close. Depressing.

  12. #898

    A little help please.

    Can someone help me identify the paraphernalia in photo 12 (nude mirror shot). Some kind of pipe in the upper right corner and a clear tube and lighter in the lower right. She's cute but STG site with HWY 99 incall scares me.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...n/372921903009

  13. #897

    Any info?

    Anyone familiar or have info / experience with this gal?

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...t/544744152716

    Thanks.

  14. #896

    Linsey & Seiko

    Couldn't resist and saw Linsey today from KBeauty. Like someone else mentioned, it is indeed her but with an added 30-40 pounds. But on a positive note, her beautiful face is in tact for the most part. The added weight does make her look a bit older, but her curves fill out pretty nicely I have to say. Big tits and thick ass with a tummy. She turned me down for BBFS which seems to be the trend for this agency. She's good at what she does but gets tired easily. I'd see her again despite all that. But she leaves tomorrow. I can't imagine how phenomenal she'd be if she was still in shape. Hoping she comes back.

    Seiko also seems to be joining the crew. She has mixed reviews. BBFS being yes and no. If anyone can confirm once she's here, I'd appreciate it.

  15. #895

    Intel on Odessa Bless?

    Saw her escort ads on Tryst and knew she looked familiar. Realzied I'd seen some of her stuff on pornhub lmao. Anyone have details / stories etc?

    https://tryst.link/escort/odessa-bless

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape