Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 2444
-
10-15-19 10:32 #344Senior Member

Posts: 146Looking for info on girl with lots of different pictures, digits 5578
-
10-13-19 10:33 #343Senior Member

Posts: 136Unless she's the amateur porn star you're chatting to
I'd say it's a fake!
Originally Posted by Mxzsdi
[View Original Post]
https://vipergirls.to/threads/2962432-homemade-set-162
-
10-11-19 21:52 #342Senior Member

Posts: 31She picked up when I called and has a pretty heavy accent. I couldn't tell if it was Italian, Brazilian or less likely Hispanic. She doesn't speak English well either way. She was going to text me the location but never did. I didn't bother to follow up with her.
Originally Posted by Syedna
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-19 20:47 #341Senior Member

Posts: 653Same her bro. Texted her yesterday & nothing. Oh well, fuck her.
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-19 20:33 #340Senior Member

Posts: 1811Lady in Tewksbury or Andover
Has anyone had any luck with this lady? I can't get a response.
https://cityxguide.co/escorts/hot-br...endly-21521741
-
10-07-19 01:21 #339Senior Member

Posts: 109Kid, the pictures have a watermark from a porn site. Isn't hard to guess if you had thought with a bigger head.
Originally Posted by Mxzsdi
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-19 11:49 #338Senior Member

Posts: 161Really
Wow you really waited a half day for a response. You really know that those pictures are from porn sites, really.
Originally Posted by Mxzsdi
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-19 10:16 #337Senior Member

Posts: 650I have never seen or heard of her before but just reading her profile and seeing it doesn't match the pics other than she is a bigger girl with petite boobs?? Figure it out and step up or stay home. She isn't my type but she may do it for some. If your worried about a rip-off invest in a budget hotel and offer her an outcall so you can control the meeting. If she refuses then walk away.
Originally Posted by Mxzsdi
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-19 10:05 #336Senior Member

Posts: 232Be smarter.
Those pics are from all over the internet. The first even has a watermark for a porn site on it.
https://www.tineye.com/search/0604db...c53fa03?page=1
Originally Posted by Mxzsdi
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-19 08:16 #335Senior Member

Posts: 2099Really really
Then step up & go see her yourself if you really really really want to know
.
Originally Posted by Mxzsdi
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-19 05:11 #334Senior Member

Posts: 170Really?
I looked for info on her, I RTFF, and not one of you have seen her?
Bunch of children.
Originally Posted by Mxzsdi
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-19 15:12 #333Senior Member

Posts: 170Anyone?
I have been texting with this girl for a while. According to her nothing is off the table claims to be submissive, I am getting a tingleing that she is a ROB, any input would be appreciated PM if you prefer.
https://lowell.skipthegames.com/fema...m/293607815484
-
09-30-19 20:20 #332Senior Member

Posts: 98Any link for Rose?
Originally Posted by Iman2765
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
09-30-19 18:15 #331Senior Member

Posts: 1811You might not realize how huge. Better get yourself tested.
Originally Posted by Iman2765
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-19 09:23 #330Senior Member

Posts: 112Candace My new ATF
Thank you so much NH Gent for the recommendation! Saw her this weekend and she did not disappoint! Everything you said was true. Emailed her using my monger account and she replied very quickly. Set a time a few hours later, told me she was in the Burlington mall area. Waited for her to email location. Pulled up and she gave me room number. Didn't need I'd, I guess she checked me out online. She has large tattoo on thigh and shoulder / chest but it was tastefully done. A little conversation while getting undressed and getting comfortable. Great soft titties, my favorite. My modest Johnson disappeared between her mammaries. Amazing BBBJ as mentioned with eye contact! Finished in mish with cover. My hottest experience yet (I'm still a relative newbie and on a budget. A real sweetie. Best value ever. Treat her well. Can't wait for her return.
Originally Posted by NHGent
[View Original Post]
NN.











Reply With Quote





