Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 576 of 731 FirstFirst ... 76 476 526 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 626 676 ... LastLast
Results 8,626 to 8,640 of 10958
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #2333

    SA message scanning and beating their crooked system.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    SA absolutely scans messages. That's not to say they ban every one the first time it's detected. I never talk "PPM" or any $ talk within SA. KiK or texting via my Google Voice number.
    You are correct, they surely DO scan messages! Humans are actually reading those messages. Now, I don't know whether they also use bots or filters to do that. But whether or not they do, I have, neverheless, been able to determine definitively that a HUMAN actually READS those out-going messages from non-paying males, before they let them go out. This is NOT so for paying males. Nor is it so for either paying or non-paying females. But for non-paying males, a human reads those messages CAREFULLY. Well, at least they read them carefully SOMETIMES! But occassionally, contact info, such as an email address or phone number, CAN be slipped thru in those messages! That is indeed the method I've been using that has allowed me to get a phone number to quite a few hoes on SA, and some did indeed text me. Most of those were platinum pussy delusionals, and so I did not follow up. But there were some that I indeed did meet, and enjoyed inseminating, for a fair price.

    I am now going to reveal how I got my messages thru as a non-paying member, as I've been promising now for a long time, to make public! Well here's the trick, and I'm going to reveal it now, finally, because it has become increasingly difficult to use successfully, because, I suspect, the moderators have caught on, and so are now looking MUCH more closely at non-payng males' outgoing messages.

    The trick is to simply embed your burner number in the text of your message, so it will be somewhat inconspicuous. This was easy about a year ago, but now they have become MUCH more diligent about detecting and censoring messages from non-paying males with contact info in them. Here's an example of the type of message I'm talking about:

    Hey there, LilCunntBaby89! I'd love to meet you, for oh one! If you would like to get together, ate sicks for, please get in contact with me, but not here, because as a non-VIP I won't be able to read your replies--I can send messages on here, but I can't read your replies! So please get in touch off-site, for for three too, if you are interested! Looking forward to hearing from you soon, LilCunnt!" (Of course, you need to make the message much longer, talk about your interests with the girl, ask about hers, or whatever, etc. , to make a longer message in which the embedded number is less noticible by some poor dude sitting there all day speed-reading those hundreds of messages!

    Now, the main reason that I'm FINALLY revealing this now, is that SA has become, over the last year or so, MUCH more diligent about finding and preventing these types of messages from going out! But nevertheless, sometimes it is still possible to slip them thru, if you are clever enough at writing a message in which the contact info is not too noticible. Keep in mind that some minimum wage dude is sitting there reading hundreds or thousands of these messages every day. So its really not all that surprising that you can slip a message through, occassionally, whiile the moderstors are asleep at the switch! And I know it is humans doing this, and not bots, for two reasons: There is a time delay before the female gets a message from a non-paying male. No such time delay exists for a non-paying female. And secondly, it has been possible to get the same, identically written message thru sometimes, but not other times.

    But even when it used to work more frequently, generally a LOT of messages were needed before one got thru. I would estimate less than 10% got thru. Now, a lot less less than that, unfortunately, because they are looking more closely! Maybe that was because of little' old me, but I suspect that others have also figured out this very simple trick!

    So my reasoning now is, the more non-paying members that know this trick, the better! Because I do think that it might overwwhelm their system, and with hundreds or even thousands of such messages out there, it will, once again, become MORE likely to get some of them thru the overwhealmed censors! So try it, non-payong dudes! You may indeed catch a very nice pussy-fish or three that that way, as did I!

    Now, that said, there is yet ANOTHER, VERY DIFFERENT way to get one's contact info thru to them on SA, without paying! This new method requires a LOT more preparation, but once established, it works every time! It now allows me to get my contact info to ANY hoe I choose, without paying a penny to SA, 100% of the time! And this NEW method, I am not going to be revealing to ANYBODY, any time soon! Not even my long-term email contacts will get the necessary details for this new method! Because I'm going to milk this new method for all its worth, for quite a while! So PLEASE do not clog my emails or inbox on here, asking me for the new method! Some of its essential details I actually discovered quite accidentally, and fortuitously. So I'm surely going to be sitting on this new method, probably for about a year, if it continues to work, before I will think about revealing its salient features.

    But, regarding the old method--just remember the ancient saying, "If one is PERSISTENT enough, one can sharpen an axe with a banana! " .

  2. #2332
    Quote Originally Posted by RedStar819  [View Original Post]
    I tried reaching out to this lady in the past and she ghosted me when we actually decided to meet up.
    I found her impossible to work with as well. Messages as if she's quite interested, then goes silent / won't progress the process. I'm intrigued by her preferences (not so much the allowance) but my lack of interest in "chasing" women means it won't happen. This happens a fair bit on SA; chasing has very diminishing returns.

  3. #2331

    Watertown / newton

    After a couple back experiences, I am back on the wining side again. I have been chatting with this one for a while but $400 was a little stiff so I pass. 2 weeks later got a a text saying she'd agree to a price range to my liking. She has a killer body, I mean I don't usually DATY but this one I could not resist and Icing on the cake, she's a squirter. I had a lot of fun with this one. GFE, DFK was on point. I had to admit she well worths the $400 . She takes direction well. She's a keeper. She looks much younger in person.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/56978...3-517b59429542

    JP.

  4. #2330
    Quote Originally Posted by BR1201  [View Original Post]
    Met her at a hotel. All holes available bare but kind of pricy at 400 per meet.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0cc3c...7-338916f5663f

    Likes it rough. Almost out of my comfort zone.
    I tried reaching out to this lady in the past and she ghosted me when we actually decided to meet up.

  5. #2329

    Mallory123

    Met her at a hotel. All holes available bare but kind of pricy at 400 per meet.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0cc3c...7-338916f5663f

    Likes it rough. Almost out of my comfort zone.

  6. #2328

    WYP, Issa5236,5', 135,40 yr old

    Isabel is a reasonable and accommodating 40 yr old, in the Lowell / Methuen area.

    Cute MILF, 5', 135,40 yr old, GFE. Slightly bigger than my usual preferences, but very nice. Here is link and pics. PM me if you have questions.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...E18Yb5j4qbwQpE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WYP-Lowell.jpg‎   Lowell40.jpg‎   Issa40.jpg‎  

  7. #2327
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    Ipvanish

    Quote Originally Posted by Aimstraight  [View Original Post]
    I've used IPVANISH before and it did the trick.
    Yes, that is what I am using now.

  8. #2326

    Vpn?

    I've used IPVANISH before and it did the trick.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spill  [View Original Post]
    What he said. Definitely be careful or you will lose both accounts. Suggest not using Nord as I had no luck using Nord with SA.

  9. #2325

    No meet

    Nope, I refused to meet for the prices they offered and they didn't do any counterproposal.

    So the search goes on!

    Quote Originally Posted by SHawker25  [View Original Post]
    Did you get to meet any of these girls? How did it go? Fake pics?

  10. #2324
    SA absolutely scans messages. That's not to say they ban every one the first time it's detected. I never talk "PPM" or any $ talk within SA. KiK or texting via my Google Voice number.

    Quote Originally Posted by ItIsWhatItIs45  [View Original Post]
    So was she the one that reported you and banned you? Or does SA go through everyone's messages and ban them for certain things?

    Cause I chatted with dozens of girls and received lots of messages from girls wanting to hook up instantly and said lots of stuff I guess I can get banned for now like donation, ppm, allowance, tons of sex questions and once they agree then we exchange numbers.

    That's why I'm wondering why you got banned.

  11. #2323
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion11  [View Original Post]
    Joe1223 - what you say sounds indeed right.

    Now, continuing my adventures on SA, two more Acute GPS examples:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7fecd...6-005b1ba513f1

    She asked for $400, and going unui details she says she doesn't do Greek, only CFS and BBBJ. She also wanted me to book a hotel room in Nashua area. I obviously refused, she stated acusing me for wasting her time and blocked me.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/58686...4-2912600fc336

    Everything covered, no Greek, asking for 300 per meet. I wonder if she really looks like her pics.
    Did you get to meet any of these girls? How did it go? Fake pics?

  12. #2322
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    SA vpn

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    You can get around it by using a VPN service but I would keep it set to giving you an IP address within the US and also try to keep it constant. If you login to the same account with two many different IP locations, they will flag it as suspicious as well.
    What he said. Definitely be careful or you will lose both accounts. Suggest not using Nord as I had no luck using Nord with SA.

  13. #2321
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    There has been mention of this before but how is it possible? SA tracks IP's so how can you have a ghost account as well?
    You can get around it by using a VPN service but I would keep it set to giving you an IP address within the US and also try to keep it constant. If you login to the same account with two many different IP locations, they will flag it as suspicious as well.

  14. #2320

    Avoid the crazy

    Longtime listener, first time caller.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6636d...b-582d4f5fdfea

    Not worth the time. Focus efforts elsewhere. Pictures outdated, performance awkward and unsatisfying.

  15. #2319

    Secondary Account

    There has been mention of this before but how is it possible? SA tracks IP's so how can you have a ghost account as well?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape