Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 577 of 731 FirstFirst ... 77 477 527 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 627 677 ... LastLast
Results 8,641 to 8,655 of 10962
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #2322
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    SA vpn

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    You can get around it by using a VPN service but I would keep it set to giving you an IP address within the US and also try to keep it constant. If you login to the same account with two many different IP locations, they will flag it as suspicious as well.
    What he said. Definitely be careful or you will lose both accounts. Suggest not using Nord as I had no luck using Nord with SA.

  2. #2321
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    There has been mention of this before but how is it possible? SA tracks IP's so how can you have a ghost account as well?
    You can get around it by using a VPN service but I would keep it set to giving you an IP address within the US and also try to keep it constant. If you login to the same account with two many different IP locations, they will flag it as suspicious as well.

  3. #2320

    Avoid the crazy

    Longtime listener, first time caller.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6636d...b-582d4f5fdfea

    Not worth the time. Focus efforts elsewhere. Pictures outdated, performance awkward and unsatisfying.

  4. #2319

    Secondary Account

    There has been mention of this before but how is it possible? SA tracks IP's so how can you have a ghost account as well?

  5. #2318
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  6. #2317
    It's called a vasectomy

    Quote Originally Posted by MamboMikea  [View Original Post]
    BBFS and SA OK, but how do you manage the birth control issue?
    .

  7. #2316

    BBFS and SA

    OK, but how do you manage the birth control issue?

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    If you only want to know about BBFS but don't plan on repeating you may strike out more than not. My last three girls were all covered the first couple visits but once they warmed up it's all BB now. One took a little longer but she is ok with it now. Plan on using a cover and just see where it goes but remember your probably not the only one visiting that thang.

    One of my girls has a bf so I hardly see her knowing that she is already being pounded. The other two, one is a 23 yo single mom and doesn't have time to date so I go crazy with her and I have a college girl that says she is consumed with sports and class work so she has limited traffic also, I think?? Either way we all started with a cover and then they became optional after a few repeats.

    Not sure if I would do a 1 hit wonder uncovered but that's on you. Most of these girls are open to discuss what they like especially after a few visits. The single mom has me choking her now and doggie is is favorite and usually cums every time. The only problem is she won't go below $300 and I usually don't ever do that amount. I found once they get a feel for you and are more relaxed after a few visits, then the real fun can start. All you got to do is talk to them and treat them better than a SW. IMHO.

  8. #2315
    Anyone have leads? I've got one solid prospect that I'm meeting soon but damn is the legwork tedious.

    Most girls I've talked to that were hot are asking high donations over 400, might as well go with a reviewed legit smokeshow provider where you know what's going to be provided.

    Haven't had a single girl yet deny me for potential ppm but the cost is high and what is going to be provided is not clear or even guaranteed, anyone who has been on there for a while how long did it take for you to find something worth while? Hasn't been long for me but constantly checking or looking for girls with so far no good return.

  9. #2314

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by OkWhatever  [View Original Post]
    I got banned the other day. I was chatting with someone on SA and she asked me if I was ok with PPM. I responded with an affirmative and one hour later I was banned. I knew right after I shouldn't have responded or asked her to take it offline. I did not and will not contact SA support to get back on. This time around on SA has been pretty bad with all the GPS and flakes. The girl that contacted me was from the south shore and said she was a nurse which is probably BS because so many of them say they are nurses or students.

    If you want to stay on SA, avoid responding to messages that have certain phrases like PPM or any mention of money.
    So was she the one that reported you and banned you? Or does SA go through everyone's messages and ban them for certain things?

    Cause I chatted with dozens of girls and received lots of messages from girls wanting to hook up instantly and said lots of stuff I guess I can get banned for now like donation, ppm, allowance, tons of sex questions and once they agree then we exchange numbers.

    That's why I'm wondering why you got banned.

  10. #2313
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    Good rules

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    I have been on SA (on and off VIP of course) since 2014. It has continually evolved and never in our favor, always making it harder for us to get to the promised land.

    I have a very simple set of personal rules, if I can't move a girl to text in 4 SA messages or less, bye bye. Also NEVER even acknowledge any questions about hosting, PPM, sex etc. Your canned response should be " I prefer to discuss personal details of a potential arrangement off site. Will text or email work?
    Completely agree. Get off the site as soon as possible.

  11. #2312

    Sorry to hear that

    Quote Originally Posted by OkWhatever  [View Original Post]
    I got banned the other day. I was chatting with someone on SA and she asked me if I was ok with PPM. I responded with an affirmative and one hour later I was banned. I knew right after I shouldn't have responded or asked her to take it offline. I did not and will not contact SA support to get back on. This time around on SA has been pretty bad with all the GPS and flakes. The girl that contacted me was from the south shore and said she was a nurse which is probably BS because so many of them say they are nurses or students.

    If you want to stay on SA, avoid responding to messages that have certain phrases like PPM or any mention of money.
    I have been on SA (on and off VIP of course) since 2014. It has continually evolved and never in our favor, always making it harder for us to get to the promised land.

    I have a very simple set of personal rules, if I can't move a girl to text in 4 SA messages or less, bye bye. Also NEVER even acknowledge any questions about hosting, PPM, sex etc. Your canned response should be " I prefer to discuss personal details of a potential arrangement off site. Will text or email work?

  12. #2311

    Banned

    I got banned the other day. I was chatting with someone on SA and she asked me if I was ok with PPM. I responded with an affirmative and one hour later I was banned. I knew right after I shouldn't have responded or asked her to take it offline. I did not and will not contact SA support to get back on. This time around on SA has been pretty bad with all the GPS and flakes. The girl that contacted me was from the south shore and said she was a nurse which is probably BS because so many of them say they are nurses or students.

    If you want to stay on SA, avoid responding to messages that have certain phrases like PPM or any mention of money.

  13. #2310
    Sorry I just get frustrated, was burned before as was friend who I recommended. Nothing against her, I thought she was pretty genuine, after a few lackluster and pricey meetings I'm just surprised is still open. All the best to her and those who visit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    JayRyder, you have 9 posts on the Board. Seven (7) of them deal with undisclosed warnings regarding Olivia aka Olive aka Jenni. What is up with that?

    Perhaps you will feel better if you just let it all out, and post it on the Board.
    .

  14. #2309
    Joe1223 - what you say sounds indeed right.

    Now, continuing my adventures on SA, two more Acute GPS examples:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7fecd...6-005b1ba513f1

    She asked for $400, and going unui details she says she doesn't do Greek, only CFS and BBBJ. She also wanted me to book a hotel room in Nashua area. I obviously refused, she stated acusing me for wasting her time and blocked me.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/58686...4-2912600fc336

    Everything covered, no Greek, asking for 300 per meet. I wonder if she really looks like her pics.

  15. #2308
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion11  [View Original Post]
    Here is a question that's been bothering me: how do you ask SA girls for what they'll agree to do in bed?

    Personally, I ask them what are their boundaries in intimacy, some go for it and get into details, while most argue that they don't discuss this ("I'm not a prostitute") , or they go generic ("I am open, but nothing crazy" How do you push the subject? And especially, how do you ask for BBFS? (I'm not sure I want to do this, but just wondering).

    All girls that wanted to get into details were clear about CFS only.
    If you only want to know about BBFS but don't plan on repeating you may strike out more than not. My last three girls were all covered the first couple visits but once they warmed up it's all BB now. One took a little longer but she is ok with it now. Plan on using a cover and just see where it goes but remember your probably not the only one visiting that thang.

    One of my girls has a bf so I hardly see her knowing that she is already being pounded. The other two, one is a 23 yo single mom and doesn't have time to date so I go crazy with her and I have a college girl that says she is consumed with sports and class work so she has limited traffic also, I think?? Either way we all started with a cover and then they became optional after a few repeats.

    Not sure if I would do a 1 hit wonder uncovered but that's on you. Most of these girls are open to discuss what they like especially after a few visits. The single mom has me choking her now and doggie is is favorite and usually cums every time. The only problem is she won't go below $300 and I usually don't ever do that amount. I found once they get a feel for you and are more relaxed after a few visits, then the real fun can start. All you got to do is talk to them and treat them better than a SW. IMHO.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape