Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 8,641 to 8,655 of 10966
-
10-08-19 20:23 #2326Senior Member

Posts: 299Vpn?
I've used IPVANISH before and it did the trick.
Originally Posted by Spill
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-19 19:04 #2325Senior Member

Posts: 257No meet
Nope, I refused to meet for the prices they offered and they didn't do any counterproposal.
So the search goes on!
Originally Posted by SHawker25
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-19 17:47 #2324Senior Member

Posts: 702SA absolutely scans messages. That's not to say they ban every one the first time it's detected. I never talk "PPM" or any $ talk within SA. KiK or texting via my Google Voice number.
Originally Posted by ItIsWhatItIs45
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-19 14:33 #2323Senior Member

Posts: 30Did you get to meet any of these girls? How did it go? Fake pics?
Originally Posted by Hyperion11
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-19 13:08 #2322Senior Member

Posts: 624SA vpn
What he said. Definitely be careful or you will lose both accounts. Suggest not using Nord as I had no luck using Nord with SA.
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-19 11:04 #2321Senior Member

Posts: 762You can get around it by using a VPN service but I would keep it set to giving you an IP address within the US and also try to keep it constant. If you login to the same account with two many different IP locations, they will flag it as suspicious as well.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-19 08:13 #2320Regular Member

Posts: 1Avoid the crazy
Longtime listener, first time caller.
https://www.seeking.com/member/6636d...b-582d4f5fdfea
Not worth the time. Focus efforts elsewhere. Pictures outdated, performance awkward and unsatisfying.
-
10-07-19 22:48 #2319Senior Member

Posts: 602Secondary Account
There has been mention of this before but how is it possible? SA tracks IP's so how can you have a ghost account as well?
-
10-07-19 19:32 #2318Senior Member

Posts: 46[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
10-07-19 16:40 #2317Senior Member

Posts: 2100It's called a vasectomy
.
Originally Posted by MamboMikea
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-19 09:31 #2316Senior Member

Posts: 142BBFS and SA
OK, but how do you manage the birth control issue?
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-19 19:52 #2315Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone have leads? I've got one solid prospect that I'm meeting soon but damn is the legwork tedious.
Most girls I've talked to that were hot are asking high donations over 400, might as well go with a reviewed legit smokeshow provider where you know what's going to be provided.
Haven't had a single girl yet deny me for potential ppm but the cost is high and what is going to be provided is not clear or even guaranteed, anyone who has been on there for a while how long did it take for you to find something worth while? Hasn't been long for me but constantly checking or looking for girls with so far no good return.
-
10-06-19 13:19 #2314Senior Member

Posts: 32Damn
So was she the one that reported you and banned you? Or does SA go through everyone's messages and ban them for certain things?
Originally Posted by OkWhatever
[View Original Post]
Cause I chatted with dozens of girls and received lots of messages from girls wanting to hook up instantly and said lots of stuff I guess I can get banned for now like donation, ppm, allowance, tons of sex questions and once they agree then we exchange numbers.
That's why I'm wondering why you got banned.
-
10-06-19 10:26 #2313Senior Member

Posts: 624Good rules
Completely agree. Get off the site as soon as possible.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-19 18:50 #2312Senior Member

Posts: 602Sorry to hear that
I have been on SA (on and off VIP of course) since 2014. It has continually evolved and never in our favor, always making it harder for us to get to the promised land.
Originally Posted by OkWhatever
[View Original Post]
I have a very simple set of personal rules, if I can't move a girl to text in 4 SA messages or less, bye bye. Also NEVER even acknowledge any questions about hosting, PPM, sex etc. Your canned response should be " I prefer to discuss personal details of a potential arrangement off site. Will text or email work?









Reply With Quote





