Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6074
    Quote Originally Posted by Mravcapo69  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one, or is this TGTBT.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3031254
    Those pics don't look anything like typical dreamy pics. Likely lifted from the net.

  2. #6073

    Becca

    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy69  [View Original Post]
    I do believe Becca can offer you what you are wanting in terms of the DATO item. She isn't over 30 though as she is 21 I do believe. I heard from a very reliable source that she should be what you are wanting though so I say go for it!
    Any link or contact info on Becca?

  3. #6072

    Native American

    Any info on this one, or is this TGTBT.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3031254

  4. #6071
    Quote Originally Posted by BimForFun  [View Original Post]
    Hello gents, visiting your fair city next month and looking for Intel. Have read back in this forum and not seeing the gal I'm looking for.

    I'm interested in no drama, so I usually stay away from under 30. Also my experience in this hobby says that the beauties don't give the best performance, so I'd prefer a good visit and not some banging hot but crappy provider.

    Must allow DATO. Doesn't have to do Greek, but tongue punching the fart box is kinda my thing.

    Not into bbw, but thick isn't bad. Prefer the MILF next door type.

    Thanks in advance!!
    I do believe Becca can offer you what you are wanting in terms of the DATO item. She isn't over 30 though as she is 21 I do believe. I heard from a very reliable source that she should be what you are wanting though so I say go for it!

  5. #6070

    Visiting Queen City

    Hello gents, visiting your fair city next month and looking for Intel. Have read back in this forum and not seeing the gal I'm looking for.

    I'm interested in no drama, so I usually stay away from under 30. Also my experience in this hobby says that the beauties don't give the best performance, so I'd prefer a good visit and not some banging hot but crappy provider.

    Must allow DATO. Doesn't have to do Greek, but tongue punching the fart box is kinda my thing.

    Not into bbw, but thick isn't bad. Prefer the MILF next door type.

    Thanks in advance!!

  6. #6069
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassDude  [View Original Post]
    Coming to Charlotte on business and I'm looking for recommendations on a GFE MILF.

    Can anybody give me a good one.
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lizzy-es...harlotte-43325#erotic Really fun chick who is stacked and squirts. Can't go wrong with this one!

  7. #6068

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerGuy  [View Original Post]
    There are a bunch of Indian girls on Listcrawler. That's an itch for me to scratch, but only if they are the real deal. Some are pretty hot, like this one.

    https://desidahls.com.charlotte.list...post/36639750/

    Here's another:

    https://desidahls.com.charlotte.listcrawler.com/post/36397272/

    Anyone try this one or any of the other hot Indian girls on this site? You can PM or answer here if you like.

    Thanks,

    SG.
    You'd have to be dumb as a rock to think girls like this are real. First off, it's a dead giveaway when they post a bunch of nude pics with banging 10/10 bodies like that. Secondly, when they post in the description about paying to fuck and kiss them and only have email address and their writing is all jumbled. Seriously, it's blatantly obvious these are scams or LEO.

  8. #6067

    Indian Girls. Real?

    There are a bunch of Indian girls on Listcrawler. That's an itch for me to scratch, but only if they are the real deal. Some are pretty hot, like this one.

    https://desidahls.com.charlotte.list...post/36639750/

    Here's another:

    https://desidahls.com.charlotte.listcrawler.com/post/36397272/

    Anyone try this one or any of the other hot Indian girls on this site? You can PM or answer here if you like.

    Thanks,

    SG.

  9. #6066

    Ashley

    There are three girls who work this number. I saw a London last week. No demons and a nice incall. She was all covered but really cute with a killer ass. She seemed new and maybe still working out her boundaries. I'd be interested in your feedback on Ashley. The interaction was very professional.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zephanz  [View Original Post]
    https://yolo.com.charlotte.listcrawl...post/37620776/

    Seems new, wanted to know if there were any demons to look out for. Already booked some time in a few days with her. So not too late to deter me before I pull the trigger.

  10. #6065
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephanz  [View Original Post]
    https://yolo.com.charlotte.listcrawl...post/37620776/

    Seems new, wanted to know if there were any demons to look out for. Already booked some time in a few days with her. So not too late to deter me before I pull the trigger.
    Pics not real.

  11. #6064

    Ashley and Lexi

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...a/962518442450

    Saw both of these in a dream. Both were a little heavier than indicated in the post but Lexi does look like the girl in the pic or very close. Ashley has a good head game but not as cute as Lexi and Lexi is only about 4'10 I'd guess but can take a pounding. She was clean but all oral is off limits with her, even with a condom, just so you know. Both had nice personalities and easy to get along with. As always YMMV.

  12. #6063

    What!

    Guys,

    Lets be safe out there! Not sure why anyone would bareback a sex worker. You are playing Russian Roulette with you life-Maybe her BB is for BBBJ-wrap and strap it up brothers!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zephanz  [View Original Post]
    https://yolo.com.charlotte.listcrawl...post/37620776/

    Seems new, wanted to know if there were any demons to look out for. Already booked some time in a few days with her. So not too late to deter me before I pull the trigger.

  13. #6062

    Looking For a MILF

    Coming to Charlotte on business and I'm looking for recommendations on a GFE MILF.

    Can anybody give me a good one.

  14. #6061

    Any info on Miss Bare?

    https://yolo.com.charlotte.listcrawl...post/37620776/

    Seems new, wanted to know if there were any demons to look out for. Already booked some time in a few days with her. So not too late to deter me before I pull the trigger.

  15. #6060
    Quote Originally Posted by DixieD  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with this provider:

    https://escortindex.com/large/charlo.../1899569?img=0

    Let's just say that the room was a mess and I saw enough health and safety violations to have the place condemned. I do feel sorry for these girls living in such hell holes but to the other mongers out there, be aware of what you are walking into.

    Dixie.
    That hotel / motel she stays at is under constant police surveillance. I'd avoid it at all costs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape