Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5288
    Quote Originally Posted by SocialButtfly  [View Original Post]
    She's been around Charlotte for over 5 years as she use to work at the spa that was at Independence and Sharon Amity with the blonde whose name started with J (escapesbme now) but I believe she was still working there after they were forced to move to Amity Ct where the manager, that J was dating, was killed in a robbery attempt. Place shut down and J retired and Becca went out on her own.
    She definitely is in fact 21 or possibly 22, 100%. She also worked at the Retreat off Tryon early last year and was reviewed here while she worked there.

  2. #5287
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyMagic  [View Original Post]
    Any link or contact info on Becca?
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2952890

  3. #5286
    Quote Originally Posted by SocialButtfly  [View Original Post]
    She's been around Charlotte for over 5 years as she use to work at the spa that was at Independence and Sharon Amity with the blonde whose name started with J (escapesbme now) but I believe she was still working there after they were forced to move to Amity Ct where the manager, that J was dating, was killed in a robbery attempt. Place shut down and J retired and Becca went out on her own.
    How old do you think she is? She looks around 21. You have me curious now. I didn't know she worked at a spa before this.

  4. #5285

    Becca. Not 21!

    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy69  [View Original Post]
    I do believe Becca can offer you what you are wanting in terms of the DATO item. She isn't over 30 though as she is 21 I do believe. I heard from a very reliable source that she should be what you are wanting though so I say go for it!
    She's been around Charlotte for over 5 years as she use to work at the spa that was at Independence and Sharon Amity with the blonde whose name started with J (escapesbme now) but I believe she was still working there after they were forced to move to Amity Ct where the manager, that J was dating, was killed in a robbery attempt. Place shut down and J retired and Becca went out on her own.

  5. #5284

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Mravcapo69  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one, or is this TGTBT.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3031254
    That's not a native american. Those are pictures of a model from India. Also the fact that they offer Hand Job, Blow job and anal but no mention of p. Makes me think you will be greeted by a trans.

  6. #5283
    Quote Originally Posted by Mravcapo69  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one, or is this TGTBT.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3031254
    Those pics don't look anything like typical dreamy pics. Likely lifted from the net.

  7. #5282

    Becca

    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy69  [View Original Post]
    I do believe Becca can offer you what you are wanting in terms of the DATO item. She isn't over 30 though as she is 21 I do believe. I heard from a very reliable source that she should be what you are wanting though so I say go for it!
    Any link or contact info on Becca?

  8. #5281

    Native American

    Any info on this one, or is this TGTBT.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3031254

  9. #5280
    Quote Originally Posted by BimForFun  [View Original Post]
    Hello gents, visiting your fair city next month and looking for Intel. Have read back in this forum and not seeing the gal I'm looking for.

    I'm interested in no drama, so I usually stay away from under 30. Also my experience in this hobby says that the beauties don't give the best performance, so I'd prefer a good visit and not some banging hot but crappy provider.

    Must allow DATO. Doesn't have to do Greek, but tongue punching the fart box is kinda my thing.

    Not into bbw, but thick isn't bad. Prefer the MILF next door type.

    Thanks in advance!!
    I do believe Becca can offer you what you are wanting in terms of the DATO item. She isn't over 30 though as she is 21 I do believe. I heard from a very reliable source that she should be what you are wanting though so I say go for it!

  10. #5279

    Visiting Queen City

    Hello gents, visiting your fair city next month and looking for Intel. Have read back in this forum and not seeing the gal I'm looking for.

    I'm interested in no drama, so I usually stay away from under 30. Also my experience in this hobby says that the beauties don't give the best performance, so I'd prefer a good visit and not some banging hot but crappy provider.

    Must allow DATO. Doesn't have to do Greek, but tongue punching the fart box is kinda my thing.

    Not into bbw, but thick isn't bad. Prefer the MILF next door type.

    Thanks in advance!!

  11. #5278
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassDude  [View Original Post]
    Coming to Charlotte on business and I'm looking for recommendations on a GFE MILF.

    Can anybody give me a good one.
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lizzy-es...harlotte-43325#erotic Really fun chick who is stacked and squirts. Can't go wrong with this one!

  12. #5277

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerGuy  [View Original Post]
    There are a bunch of Indian girls on Listcrawler. That's an itch for me to scratch, but only if they are the real deal. Some are pretty hot, like this one.

    https://desidahls.com.charlotte.list...post/36639750/

    Here's another:

    https://desidahls.com.charlotte.listcrawler.com/post/36397272/

    Anyone try this one or any of the other hot Indian girls on this site? You can PM or answer here if you like.

    Thanks,

    SG.
    You'd have to be dumb as a rock to think girls like this are real. First off, it's a dead giveaway when they post a bunch of nude pics with banging 10/10 bodies like that. Secondly, when they post in the description about paying to fuck and kiss them and only have email address and their writing is all jumbled. Seriously, it's blatantly obvious these are scams or LEO.

  13. #5276

    Indian Girls. Real?

    There are a bunch of Indian girls on Listcrawler. That's an itch for me to scratch, but only if they are the real deal. Some are pretty hot, like this one.

    https://desidahls.com.charlotte.list...post/36639750/

    Here's another:

    https://desidahls.com.charlotte.listcrawler.com/post/36397272/

    Anyone try this one or any of the other hot Indian girls on this site? You can PM or answer here if you like.

    Thanks,

    SG.

  14. #5275

    Ashley

    There are three girls who work this number. I saw a London last week. No demons and a nice incall. She was all covered but really cute with a killer ass. She seemed new and maybe still working out her boundaries. I'd be interested in your feedback on Ashley. The interaction was very professional.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zephanz  [View Original Post]
    https://yolo.com.charlotte.listcrawl...post/37620776/

    Seems new, wanted to know if there were any demons to look out for. Already booked some time in a few days with her. So not too late to deter me before I pull the trigger.

  15. #5274
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephanz  [View Original Post]
    https://yolo.com.charlotte.listcrawl...post/37620776/

    Seems new, wanted to know if there were any demons to look out for. Already booked some time in a few days with her. So not too late to deter me before I pull the trigger.
    Pics not real.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape