Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10597

    Kau

    Quote Originally Posted by FunnyFalcon2  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a while back while she was still pregnant. Everything was covered. She was staying at that time with another woman who kept pounding on the door. I wouldn't repeat.

  2. #10596

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by MetricMechanic  [View Original Post]
    Don't blame you for blowing her off. Wished I had done that more then on one occasion, hanging around waiting like a dumbass and then really hating life when it turned out to be a crappy visit. She was probably working on her ad. WTF, how much shit do they need to put on an add, their selling snatch, not a dam shiny new car!
    And most barely qualify for a salvage title.

  3. #10595

    Good for you

    Quote Originally Posted by Chimothy  [View Original Post]
    I attempted to set something up last week with Faith / Queen B for incall. The communications were good until I arrived at the motel. I texted her to let her know that I arrived and I asked for the room number. A few minutes went by until she replied with "Can you go to the store for me or come back in a few minutes because the cleaning crew is changing my towels? I take off for a few minutes and let her know that I was back. When I asked for the room number again, there was silence. I left. I received a text about 20 minutes later asking if I was still interested. I let her know that I keep a tight schedule and that the lack of communication was a no-go with me. Oh well.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...8/902495288539
    Don't blame you for blowing her off. Wished I had done that more then on one occasion, hanging around waiting like a dumbass and then really hating life when it turned out to be a crappy visit. She was probably working on her ad. WTF, how much shit do they need to put on an add, their selling snatch, not a dam shiny new car!

  4. #10594

  5. #10593
    Quote Originally Posted by OnFire2864  [View Original Post]
    That's got to be a typo he had to mean 60 for the qv and she came back with 80. I've heard as high as 120 for a qv but never 180. The going rate I believe is 60 to 100 for a qv. As for me I would never go over 80 for a qv.
    My bad. It is 60 which is what I've always spent with her.

  6. #10592

    Faith / Queen B

    I attempted to set something up last week with Faith / Queen B for incall. The communications were good until I arrived at the motel. I texted her to let her know that I arrived and I asked for the room number. A few minutes went by until she replied with "Can you go to the store for me or come back in a few minutes because the cleaning crew is changing my towels? I take off for a few minutes and let her know that I was back. When I asked for the room number again, there was silence. I left. I received a text about 20 minutes later asking if I was still interested. I let her know that I keep a tight schedule and that the lack of communication was a no-go with me. Oh well.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...8/902495288539

  7. #10591

    Need help

    Any of you guys know of providers with the same body type as BBBrandy because its a little hard when you have sizable equipment and spinners are always nagging that it hurts. That booty is amazing tho.

  8. #10590

    Kim

    That's got to be a typo he had to mean 60 for the qv and she came back with 80. I've heard as high as 120 for a qv but never 180. The going rate I believe is 60 to 100 for a qv. As for me I would never go over 80 for a qv.

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNewName  [View Original Post]
    Maybe it's just me but this reads to me like you're spending $160 for qv and that's just crazy. Is it just me? Or has the shorthand for damage changed?

  9. #10589

    $.60 vs $60 vs $160

    Maybe it's just me but this reads to me like you're spending $160 for qv and that's just crazy. Is it just me? Or has the shorthand for damage changed?

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxHobbiest  [View Original Post]
    What are you guys doing out there? I feel like there is a push back for price increase going on. I've seen Kim numerous times and have settled into an agreed $. 60 qv donation for all my visits. I texted today and said I was nearby and she was available. I told her 20 minutes and asked if she would be ready. I received a response of $. 80 and she had to pay for room. I told her I only had $. 60, which is what I already took out. She responded "sorry, I can't". No skin off my back but I've just become an irregular for her.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/experience-butterfly-kisses-w/564344953279

  10. #10588

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxBullDawg  [View Original Post]
    When she originally started posting, her ads said "no white guys. " It looks like she's removed that line, presumably because she wasn't getting enough business. But it makes you wonder how motivated she is to actually see white guys or how much effort she would put into a session with one.
    She asked my race and I said black is that OK and she said oh yes definitely I don't see white men. I don't get the providers who don't see white black or whatever. The money will still be green.

  11. #10587

    Anyone see Kay


  12. #10586

    Kim

    What are you guys doing out there? I feel like there is a push back for price increase going on. I've seen Kim numerous times and have settled into an agreed $. 60 qv donation for all my visits. I texted today and said I was nearby and she was available. I told her 20 minutes and asked if she would be ready. I received a response of $. 80 and she had to pay for room. I told her I only had $. 60, which is what I already took out. She responded "sorry, I can't". No skin off my back but I've just become an irregular for her.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/experience-butterfly-kisses-w/564344953279

  13. #10585
    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    Been thinking of reliving the ol days with her (Big jugs Jess) but. Hard to tell if she in the game or not.

    Anyone seen her recently?
    Jess just had a child about a year ago. Last I heard she was living in lake City.

  14. #10584
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDevil90  [View Original Post]
    What's going on gents.

    Can anyone recommend a decent greek provider. It seems like all the ones who put fetish friendly in their bio don't offer greek, and the ones who do say they put it on there by mistake. Is decent greek that hard to find LOL. PM would be fine if you don't want to share with the class. Stay safe.
    Never had the pleasure myself, but Andi comes highly reviewed, especially for that particular activity. You can find her on the USA sister site.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...6436&cityid=92

  15. #10583

    Jess

    Check if you still have her added, she regularly posted about seeing people and of course the baby pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDevil90  [View Original Post]
    I have her on my snap and she hasn't posted anything about seeing people in a couple of months. Seems like she's trying to live a normal life, but who knows.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape