Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10590

    Kim

    That's got to be a typo he had to mean 60 for the qv and she came back with 80. I've heard as high as 120 for a qv but never 180. The going rate I believe is 60 to 100 for a qv. As for me I would never go over 80 for a qv.

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNewName  [View Original Post]
    Maybe it's just me but this reads to me like you're spending $160 for qv and that's just crazy. Is it just me? Or has the shorthand for damage changed?

  2. #10589

    $.60 vs $60 vs $160

    Maybe it's just me but this reads to me like you're spending $160 for qv and that's just crazy. Is it just me? Or has the shorthand for damage changed?

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxHobbiest  [View Original Post]
    What are you guys doing out there? I feel like there is a push back for price increase going on. I've seen Kim numerous times and have settled into an agreed $. 60 qv donation for all my visits. I texted today and said I was nearby and she was available. I told her 20 minutes and asked if she would be ready. I received a response of $. 80 and she had to pay for room. I told her I only had $. 60, which is what I already took out. She responded "sorry, I can't". No skin off my back but I've just become an irregular for her.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/experience-butterfly-kisses-w/564344953279

  3. #10588

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxBullDawg  [View Original Post]
    When she originally started posting, her ads said "no white guys. " It looks like she's removed that line, presumably because she wasn't getting enough business. But it makes you wonder how motivated she is to actually see white guys or how much effort she would put into a session with one.
    She asked my race and I said black is that OK and she said oh yes definitely I don't see white men. I don't get the providers who don't see white black or whatever. The money will still be green.

  4. #10587

    Anyone see Kay


  5. #10586

    Kim

    What are you guys doing out there? I feel like there is a push back for price increase going on. I've seen Kim numerous times and have settled into an agreed $. 60 qv donation for all my visits. I texted today and said I was nearby and she was available. I told her 20 minutes and asked if she would be ready. I received a response of $. 80 and she had to pay for room. I told her I only had $. 60, which is what I already took out. She responded "sorry, I can't". No skin off my back but I've just become an irregular for her.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/experience-butterfly-kisses-w/564344953279

  6. #10585
    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    Been thinking of reliving the ol days with her (Big jugs Jess) but. Hard to tell if she in the game or not.

    Anyone seen her recently?
    Jess just had a child about a year ago. Last I heard she was living in lake City.

  7. #10584
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDevil90  [View Original Post]
    What's going on gents.

    Can anyone recommend a decent greek provider. It seems like all the ones who put fetish friendly in their bio don't offer greek, and the ones who do say they put it on there by mistake. Is decent greek that hard to find LOL. PM would be fine if you don't want to share with the class. Stay safe.
    Never had the pleasure myself, but Andi comes highly reviewed, especially for that particular activity. You can find her on the USA sister site.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...6436&cityid=92

  8. #10583

    Jess

    Check if you still have her added, she regularly posted about seeing people and of course the baby pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDevil90  [View Original Post]
    I have her on my snap and she hasn't posted anything about seeing people in a couple of months. Seems like she's trying to live a normal life, but who knows.

  9. #10582
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeGannOnLct  [View Original Post]
    I don't know how many of you guys saw Brianna (she posted infrequently basically when bills were due and then takes her ads down) but she's pregnant now. A few months in, a little belly not showing too much yet. Maybe you can still get in before she gets too far along.

    Sweet girl, nice jiggly butt, tight tight . Definitely worth it, If you can catch her. P.S.: I'll post a couple pics since she takes her ads down.
    Hey she is looking nice would enjoy seeing her. Do you have any digits for her?

  10. #10581

    It was obvious what I meant

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTiem  [View Original Post]
    I saw you already got the mom joke in there, but if you look at dude's other posts, his preju<del <del ferences are pretty clear.

    There are plenty of providers who say "no AA". Mongers just don't usually post ads, LOL.

    P.S. I understood what you meant first time around.
    And there was a link to her ad so anyone could look and form their own opinion. He just wanted to play games with me.

  11. #10580

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    Been thinking of reliving the ol days with her (Big jugs Jess) but. Hard to tell if she in the game or not.

    Anyone seen her recently?
    I have her on my snap and she hasn't posted anything about seeing people in a couple of months. Seems like she's trying to live a normal life, but who knows.

  12. #10579

    Decent Greek

    What's going on gents.

    Can anyone recommend a decent greek provider. It seems like all the ones who put fetish friendly in their bio don't offer greek, and the ones who do say they put it on there by mistake. Is decent greek that hard to find LOL. PM would be fine if you don't want to share with the class. Stay safe.

  13. #10578

    Is Lainey legit


  14. #10577

    Btj

    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    Been thinking of reliving the ol days with her (Big jugs Jess) but. Hard to tell if she in the game or not.

    Anyone seen her recently?
    I heard she had a kid. I have not seen her for about 8 months. She was great. Think she is out for now.

  15. #10576
    Quote Originally Posted by CantB1  [View Original Post]
    That looks like LeAnn aka Layla from Youngerman. She hasn't been around for months.
    Damn. I was hoping to get reacquainted with her while I was in town. Could someone recommend or direct me to a young lady I can dream with while in town. In return if any of you, for some God forbidden reason ever come to Wisconsin I can return the favor.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape