Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 562 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 62 462 512 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 612 662 1062 ... LastLast
Results 8,416 to 8,430 of 18819
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10404

    Octavia sky

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckWheat  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up! She does not look that big in her pictures.
    No she has very deceiving pictures on her ad. When I saw her they were even more deceiving then they are now. She did have an ad a while back that were somewhat accurate, but I noticed she changed those pictures. Her pictures now are taken at very unique angles to make her look smaller than she is and she has orange hair. When I saw her she had pics up with red / orange hair and looked pretty good. When I got to her house I almost turned around and left. She is not at all attractive by any standards. She is a nice girl but ewww. I let her blow me and left even though I paid for an hour.

  2. #10403
    Quote Originally Posted by Czfish12  [View Original Post]
    Update. Pee test for gonnorhea and chlaymidia. Results were. Negative! Whew what a relief. My crotch area still feels warm wondering if something like friction burns or dermatitis? I did play with a fleshlight so wonder if I got some lube or bacteria from that? Gross I know but relieved no std. This was a big wake up call though prob won't risk it again.
    Awesome! Very easy to get freaked out and then everything feels like something is wrong.

    People have different opinions on here but if you do careful research you'll find that catching an std from oral, although possible is difficult to do. The main websites run by the government or other health agencies will have you believe it's just as likely but the truth is it's not. Those diseases are designed to go from crotch to crotch and the mouth or throat are poor carriers. Also, certain subsets are more likely to be carriers, mainly drug users and street people. I'd think a SW would be a bad choice especially if they're shooting up and they aren't taking care of themselves.

    Whereas you certainly are taking a risk from oral, it's not as significant as some here would have you believe. Just read all the reports on the AMPs and guys getting BBBJ every day. You'd see a ton more reports on stds if they were that easy to spread.

  3. #10402

    STD test update

    Update. Pee test for gonnorhea and chlaymidia. Results were. Negative! Whew what a relief. My crotch area still feels warm wondering if something like friction burns or dermatitis? I did play with a fleshlight so wonder if I got some lube or bacteria from that? Gross I know but relieved no std. This was a big wake up call though prob won't risk it again.

  4. #10401
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    I hear you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dugglc  [View Original Post]
    I hear ya. I've been married to my wife for 36 years. She was 15 and I was 17 when we got married. She treats me like a king. She used to be smoking hot until menopause kicked in. Now she is showing her age and gained about 50 pounds. Plus she totally lost interest in sex after going through menopause. I have no intention at all of leaving her. I haven't done laundry or touched anything around the house in 36 years. You just can't find a woman like her these days. She walks in the door from working all day and goes straight to cooking my dinner LOL. I don't want to get attached to anyone so I just stick to the hobby and have a new girl any time I want. There are only 2 that I see regular. Crystal69, and Riley and Stephanie in Deland. I had a girlfriend in Jacksonville for a few years and told her from day one that there was no chance in hell that I was going anywhere, but she started getting serious anyway so I broke it off with her. Pussy cost the same whether you pay for it outright or date someone, so I chose to just pay for it and not take any chances of someone getting attached and causing issues with the wife.
    In my experience, a woman always wants something. This hobby just gets right to the point. They get compensation for there time. If you have a SO and don't want that to end for whatever reason, this hobby and maybe the occasional hookup will ensure that will be the case. Otherwise a woman will want something more.

    Stay safe and have fun.

  5. #10400
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyRider05  [View Original Post]
    We have Genevia up on the north side of town. Is there anywhere down in kissimmee nearish 192/ jyp that provides a similar service?
    Kissimmee hotels are usually 40 for the night.

  6. #10399

    Wow!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dugglc  [View Original Post]
    Just for your information. She looks nothing like her pictures. If you like bbw's go for it, but if not don't walk run away LOL. I saw her one time and left disappointed pretty bad. I wouldn't let her do anything but BBBJ and that wasn't great or really even good IMO. She a nice girl but not at all attractive. I would say she is probably 200 to 225 pounds at best. Not worth your coin.
    Thanks for the heads up! She does not look that big in her pictures.

  7. #10398

    Kissimme and Executive Airport

    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    I don't know of an hourly, but there are a few that are really cheap, like fifty bucks for a night. I once had an affair with a cute little 30 something spinner housewife that lived in Kissimmee. I would pick her up and go to one of those. A few are pretty crappy but many are clean. I paid cash and sometimes had to show some I'd.

    C3.
    I can vouch for a number of places in Kissimmee. They can be as little as 30 dollars but you have to deal with official check in. One time they figured out an old loyalty program number from my I'd, got some followup snail mail. Fortunately I intercepted the mail before the SO found it. You also have to deal with the check in about 3 pm then leave by noon. So you can't just pop in anytime, or at least it depends who is at the front desk.

    Separate question: anyone know of a place near the Orlando Executive Airport? I have a "friend" who usually meets me at the Swiss Chalet, but things have changed. It's too far from the airport. Help, please! I tried air bnb, found some rooms for 30 bucks, but then there is the plus plus factor.

  8. #10397
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Yes and no

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyRider05  [View Original Post]
    We have Genevia up on the north side of town. Is there anywhere down in kissimmee nearish 192/ jyp that provides a similar service?
    I don't know of an hourly, but there are a few that are really cheap, like fifty bucks for a night. I once had an affair with a cute little 30 something spinner housewife that lived in Kissimmee. I would pick her up and go to one of those. A few are pretty crappy but many are clean. I paid cash and sometimes had to show some I'd.

    C3.

  9. #10396

    No-tell on the south side?

    We have Genevia up on the north side of town. Is there anywhere down in kissimmee nearish 192/ jyp that provides a similar service?

  10. #10395

    Reason for the hobby

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    A few years back, I had a full blown affair with someone I worked with, we'd go out to lunch together, screw 4 or 5 times a week, text through the evening, even using the "L" word. While the SO didn't flat out catch me, she sure as hell had suspicions. I realized my relationship with the SO was more important to me than with the GF, but I had a strong need for a more active sex life than what was happening with the SO. So I stay with the SO, drop the GF and pick up a new hobby! While there are a couple girls I see regularly, it's mostly one and done, just for the variety and to avoid anyone developing any feelings. So far, it's worked out pretty well! Fingers crossed!
    I hear ya. I've been married to my wife for 36 years. She was 15 and I was 17 when we got married. She treats me like a king. She used to be smoking hot until menopause kicked in. Now she is showing her age and gained about 50 pounds. Plus she totally lost interest in sex after going through menopause. I have no intention at all of leaving her. I haven't done laundry or touched anything around the house in 36 years. You just can't find a woman like her these days. She walks in the door from working all day and goes straight to cooking my dinner LOL. I don't want to get attached to anyone so I just stick to the hobby and have a new girl any time I want. There are only 2 that I see regular. Crystal69, and Riley and Stephanie in Deland. I had a girlfriend in Jacksonville for a few years and told her from day one that there was no chance in hell that I was going anywhere, but she started getting serious anyway so I broke it off with her. Pussy cost the same whether you pay for it outright or date someone, so I chose to just pay for it and not take any chances of someone getting attached and causing issues with the wife.

  11. #10394

    Octavia sky

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckWheat  [View Original Post]
    I contacted this provider this Sunday and we have gone back and forth a few times before we settled on a time and date. She kept asking about what I wanted to do with great specificity. I would not go into detail which she complained about. She stated that everyone she has seen gives her explicit requests (not the best policy IMHO). I finally opt for her generic hour donation). I text this morning asking for the address and she replies that she got called in to work. I reply no problem and reach out to plan B. 30 minutes go by and Octaviaskyy sends a text saying that she CAN actually see me. If I get to see her I will post a report. Maybe she is new to this?

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...5540&cityid=98
    Just for your information. She looks nothing like her pictures. If you like bbw's go for it, but if not don't walk run away LOL. I saw her one time and left disappointed pretty bad. I wouldn't let her do anything but BBBJ and that wasn't great or really even good IMO. She a nice girl but not at all attractive. I would say she is probably 200 to 225 pounds at best. Not worth your coin.

  12. #10393

    I get what I want from this hobby.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    A few years back, I had a full blown affair with someone I worked with, we'd go out to lunch together, screw 4 or 5 times a week, text through the evening, even using the "L" word. While the SO didn't flat out catch me, she sure as hell had suspicions. I realized my relationship with the SO was more important to me than with the GF, but I had a strong need for a more active sex life than what was happening with the SO. So I stay with the SO, drop the GF and pick up a new hobby! While there are a couple girls I see regularly, it's mostly one and done, just for the variety and to avoid anyone developing any feelings. So far, it's worked out pretty well! Fingers crossed!
    I can meet women whenever I want. The problem is that a woman I meet will only give me what she feels like giving me. Providers give me what I want (with a few exceptions).

  13. #10392

    That's part of the reason I got into the hobby

    Quote Originally Posted by Dugglc  [View Original Post]
    Personally I think she would rather I be out with prostitutes then to have a girlfriend. With a prostitute there is no chance of getting attatched. On the other hand if I had a girlfriend there is a good chance of becoming attetched and ending up leaving and divorcing her. She has caught me 3 or 4 times over the years with her girlfriends and that didn't sit real well with her. Every time that was her fault though LOL. She would be talking to them about how big I was or about certain skills and they would come to me. I never hit on any of her friends first. She caught me with a girl from Jacksonville that I was seeing a few times a month and it really didn't bother her too much. I think all she really worries about is me hooking up with somebody where I might leave her. I take care of the kids, fix shit around the house, and have a substantial bank account to where we live very comfortable. We haven't slept in the same room for around 10 years, so I guess as long as I'm not coming to her for some pussy she's ok with it.
    A few years back, I had a full blown affair with someone I worked with, we'd go out to lunch together, screw 4 or 5 times a week, text through the evening, even using the "L" word. While the SO didn't flat out catch me, she sure as hell had suspicions. I realized my relationship with the SO was more important to me than with the GF, but I had a strong need for a more active sex life than what was happening with the SO. So I stay with the SO, drop the GF and pick up a new hobby! While there are a couple girls I see regularly, it's mostly one and done, just for the variety and to avoid anyone developing any feelings. So far, it's worked out pretty well! Fingers crossed!

  14. #10391

    How did it go?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckWheat  [View Original Post]
    I contacted this provider this Sunday and we have gone back and forth a few times before we settled on a time and date. She kept asking about what I wanted to do with great specificity. I would not go into detail which she complained about. She stated that everyone she has seen gives her explicit requests (not the best policy IMHO). I finally opt for her generic hour donation). I text this morning asking for the address and she replies that she got called in to work. I reply no problem and reach out to plan B. 30 minutes go by and Octaviaskyy sends a text saying that she CAN actually see me. If I get to see her I will post a report. Maybe she is new to this?

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...5540&cityid=98
    Hey bro. Check your inbox. I pm'd you.

    SMF1234.

  15. #10390
    Quote Originally Posted by DieterBraun  [View Original Post]
    Welcome back, LapDanceGuy! Sounds like you had some extraordinary adventures on your last trip. I would love to hear more gory details; either on the forum or via PM. 14 girls in 6 days! That's truly amazing!

    .
    Would love to share! Back then, I was all in SA, BP, TER. It was a kid in a candy store type of situation. I had a burner email address, used Google Voice to text. Unfortunately, due to personal issues, I had to ditch the email and google voice data. That really stinks because there were some straight DIME women I would have loved to reach out to, to see if they were still in the game. Finding women I'm actually attracted to instead of those who are just willing is half the battle, haha.

    It was really, really tiring. And VERY expensive! But damn, what a chunk of days. I had morning and night every day and once or thrice someone for lunch. I also drank lots of water. HAHA.

    The best we're just amazing experiences but also really fun to talk to. The worst was this girl who legit sat on a pillow to perform BBBJ, and ended up with disgusting skid marks on the pillow. She tossed it in the corner and I found it after she left. I gave house cleaning a big tip that day. Gross.

    It was truly an amazing, amazing experience. Just seems to me (though I no longer hobby close to home anymore), it's harder to find quality companions due to all the main sites being gone. I don't want someone with a habit, or someone I can't see pictures of and / or verify, it's not worth the risk to me. TER is what I miss the most. Because I could see, contact and read verifiable reviews all in one shop. I've looked at P411 or similar. But, sorry, I'm not having anyone call my job. I don't care what anyone says does or doesn't happen, not risking that.

    Would appreciate help or maybe avenues I'm not familiar with of how I can find quantity companionship I'm looking for. I realize I'm asking a lot and don't have a way to verify much about myself, but I have to protect me as much as the girls have to protect themselves, both physically and privately / personally.

    But yes. What a FUCK fest last time. Here's to round two being just as exciting!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape