Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,721 to 30,735 of 41318
-
10-08-19 13:38 #10598Senior Member

Posts: 125My bad. It is 60 which is what I've always spent with her.
Originally Posted by OnFire2864
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-19 13:31 #10597Senior Member

Posts: 64Faith / Queen B
I attempted to set something up last week with Faith / Queen B for incall. The communications were good until I arrived at the motel. I texted her to let her know that I arrived and I asked for the room number. A few minutes went by until she replied with "Can you go to the store for me or come back in a few minutes because the cleaning crew is changing my towels? I take off for a few minutes and let her know that I was back. When I asked for the room number again, there was silence. I left. I received a text about 20 minutes later asking if I was still interested. I let her know that I keep a tight schedule and that the lack of communication was a no-go with me. Oh well.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...8/902495288539
-
10-08-19 13:14 #10596Senior Member

Posts: 58Need help
Any of you guys know of providers with the same body type as BBBrandy because its a little hard when you have sizable equipment and spinners are always nagging that it hurts. That booty is amazing tho.
-
10-08-19 12:59 #10595Senior Member

Posts: 820Kim
That's got to be a typo he had to mean 60 for the qv and she came back with 80. I've heard as high as 120 for a qv but never 180. The going rate I believe is 60 to 100 for a qv. As for me I would never go over 80 for a qv.
Originally Posted by MyNewName
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-19 12:50 #10594Senior Member

Posts: 63$.60 vs $60 vs $160
Maybe it's just me but this reads to me like you're spending $160 for qv and that's just crazy. Is it just me? Or has the shorthand for damage changed?
Originally Posted by JaxHobbiest
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-19 12:48 #10593Senior Member

Posts: 65Agree
She asked my race and I said black is that OK and she said oh yes definitely I don't see white men. I don't get the providers who don't see white black or whatever. The money will still be green.
Originally Posted by JaxBullDawg
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-19 12:43 #10592Regular Member

Posts: 1Anyone see Kay
Anyone have any reports on Kay.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...l/075919827933
-
10-08-19 09:53 #10591Senior Member

Posts: 125Kim
What are you guys doing out there? I feel like there is a push back for price increase going on. I've seen Kim numerous times and have settled into an agreed $. 60 qv donation for all my visits. I texted today and said I was nearby and she was available. I told her 20 minutes and asked if she would be ready. I received a response of $. 80 and she had to pay for room. I told her I only had $. 60, which is what I already took out. She responded "sorry, I can't". No skin off my back but I've just become an irregular for her.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/experience-butterfly-kisses-w/564344953279
-
10-08-19 08:59 #10590Senior Member

Posts: 435Jess just had a child about a year ago. Last I heard she was living in lake City.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-19 02:43 #10589Senior Member

Posts: 780Never had the pleasure myself, but Andi comes highly reviewed, especially for that particular activity. You can find her on the USA sister site.
Originally Posted by BlueDevil90
[View Original Post]
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...6436&cityid=92
-
10-08-19 01:56 #10588Senior Member

Posts: 207Jess
Check if you still have her added, she regularly posted about seeing people and of course the baby pics.
Originally Posted by BlueDevil90
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-19 00:54 #10587Regular Member

Posts: 4Hey she is looking nice would enjoy seeing her. Do you have any digits for her?
Originally Posted by JoeGannOnLct
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-19 00:21 #10586Senior Member

Posts: 443It was obvious what I meant
And there was a link to her ad so anyone could look and form their own opinion. He just wanted to play games with me.
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-19 23:35 #10585Senior Member

Posts: 80Jess
I have her on my snap and she hasn't posted anything about seeing people in a couple of months. Seems like she's trying to live a normal life, but who knows.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-19 23:33 #10584Senior Member

Posts: 80Decent Greek
What's going on gents.
Can anyone recommend a decent greek provider. It seems like all the ones who put fetish friendly in their bio don't offer greek, and the ones who do say they put it on there by mistake. Is decent greek that hard to find LOL. PM would be fine if you don't want to share with the class. Stay safe.










Reply With Quote





