Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #3218

    Any info?

    Any info on this one? Seems very attractive.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b1b8d...5-48afc05a51b7

  2. #3217
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonygrt  [View Original Post]
    Team,

    I can't take credit for finding this one, but she is fun times and more UTR then a sb, so I advise wrapping it up. Banging body and great skills https://www.seeking.com/member/f55b8...9-ba5baac43351.
    What was the allowance? And all? More details?

  3. #3216

    Milky boobs

    I've been looking for a girl who's lactating. Anybody know of one with milky boobs?

  4. #3215

    UTR girl

    Team,

    I can't take credit for finding this one, but she is fun times and more UTR then a sb, so I advise wrapping it up. Banging body and great skills https://www.seeking.com/member/f55b8...9-ba5baac43351.

  5. #3214

    Fish on the line, almost

    Team,

    Anyone have any intel on these two? Bre is a little nervous to meet but I verified her age is legit. The second we are still chatting and negotiating, thanks much.

    Bre.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/db9fc...e-1c9e8d489cad

    Jwaie.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/27434...8-eb03c2f024dc

  6. #3213
    Quote Originally Posted by MerryIvory  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, here is the correct URL.
    Yeah I was on a streak of bad luck / dry spell and made some rookie mistakes.

    She said she wanted to buy some edibles from her neighbor and then we could have fun. Gave me address and I pulled up ATI a row of town home / row homes in DE. No one home but she said she would come around and get the money and go to get the stuff. I stupidly gave her the money after she came walking from around the back of the row. Then she was gone like the wind.

  7. #3212
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcpo9  [View Original Post]
    Did you see her? What's on the menu?
    I did, she offered "300 for 2 hours of whatever".

    She was heavier than her pics.

  8. #3211

    Tonya??

    Anyone have anything on this beauty?

    Wants a gift card to meet. Obvious red flag, but she's texting a lot. Just curious before I pull the plug on her.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...LG4DXAVWNXKjk6

  9. #3210

    Rachelaurora

    Quote Originally Posted by NativeTexan  [View Original Post]
    Rachelaurora.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/79869...2-6dbb96a9246c

    Has anyone hooked up with this one from Lancaster, PA 23 yrs old? She is from TN and now in PA. She is a country cutie. I spent three weeks trying to set up a photoshoot / banging. She is one I really do want to take pics of in tight jeans / bikini / jean shorts. She might respond to a message one day, and then go two days before answering the next message. Very frustrating. Finally started texting and she still isn't responsive. Finally set up a meeting this Saturday in Lancaster. Has anyone met her? It's a long drive so I was hoping someone here had meet her before. Afraid she will ghost. She had been a member of SA since Nov. 2016. Wondering how often she spreads her legs. Appreciate any help. Below are some of her locked photos. She's a hottie.
    I had the same result with her two months ago. Multiple messages back and forth, then ghosted.

  10. #3209

    BeautyQueen35

    Quote Originally Posted by MerryIvory  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/d4dde...9-155c00d6847f

    Are you saying that you met her? Are you pictures accurate?
    Sorry, here is the correct URL.

  11. #3208
    Regular Member


    Posts: 19

    Ladybug 166

    Did you see her? What's on the menu?

    Quote Originally Posted by SamTam  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Having very productive text chats with her presently.

  12. #3207

    BeautyQueen35

    Quote Originally Posted by SurfingforFun  [View Original Post]
    She'll cash and dash, I made the mistake. Stupid on my part.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/76809...d-3ac5fbfc57c0

    Are you saying that you met her? Are you pictures accurate?

  13. #3206

    Follow Up. SA Rachelaurora

    Quote Originally Posted by NativeTexan  [View Original Post]
    Rachelaurora.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/79869...2-6dbb96a9246c

    Has anyone hooked up with this one from Lancaster, PA 23 yrs old? She is from TN and now in PA. She is a country cutie. I spent three weeks trying to set up a photoshoot / banging. She is one I really do want to take pics of in tight jeans / bikini / jean shorts. She might respond to a message one day, and then go two days before answering the next message. Very frustrating. Finally started texting and she still isn't responsive. Finally set up a meeting this Saturday in Lancaster. Has anyone met her? It's a long drive so I was hoping someone here had meet her before. Afraid she will ghost. She had been a member of SA since Nov. 2016. Wondering how often she spreads her legs. Appreciate any help. Below are some of her locked photos. She's a hottie.
    She sent me a verification photo and we were supposed to meet today. She ghosted before we could nail down details.

  14. #3205

    Moderndayjessrabbit no longer active

    I just tried link.

    No profile error message.

    Quote Originally Posted by NativeTexan  [View Original Post]
    Moderndayjessrabbit.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/76809...d-3ac5fbfc57c0

    I have met this one twice in the past. Both times she gave me a BBBJ / Condom sex. Each time I brought booze and she got wasted. Each time I took pictures of her clothed. Second time she let me take pics of her naked in shower, and then video record us screwing in the shower. She is very eager to please. She has 36 DDs and a curvy butt that is proportional to her chest. It is firm and tight. I have her 300 each time we meet. That's for one hour of taking pics of her clothed, and then the other activities. She is located around Hampden. I like younger skinnier girls so I haven't reached out to her in awhile. She is legit and will pound you. She is paranoid about people she doesn't know so don't be too creepy if you message her.

  15. #3204
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatius369  [View Original Post]
    Having worked in media for decades, I can tell you almost nothing is fact checked. So these women (in the print and video stories) could be telling part of the truth, none of the truth, or the whole truth. You never know.

    But I came to make the following observation: From the story, it seems like today's young women spend their days taking care of other women's kids and their nights getting paid for dates. Never would it occur to them to actually marry a guy and have their own kids. In pushing "girl power" and advising girls to "make their own money," the Baby Boomers inadvertently raised a generation of amoral nannies / hookers. Nice job, Boomers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape