Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #3189

    Mongering vs Sugar Dating

    A monger got loose on the reddit SB forum and all hell broke loose.

    Discussion turned into an arguement between what's the difference between SB relationship and escorting. Lots of talk about GPS. I think the poster is right on. Some good tips for daddies.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/sugarlifest...mments/db5ean/

  2. #3188

    Looks like a scam J4 nsiiI

    Texted me photo, asked for donation got $50 via paypal only. No thanks. Google the number and you'll get something different. Escort nothing like the profile pic.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ce267...c-ddacabeda0b7

  3. #3187

    Thanks Matt410

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt410  [View Original Post]
    https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/100.../Store/Videos/

    Search holliwoodxxx on pornhub as well. She does porn.
    Just goes to show you that just because they're pretty, doesn't mean the sex is good! She looks better now than in those videos. Thanks for the info.

  4. #3186

    Passed up these

    She is DTF. Quoted 400-600 but didn't budge anything less than 400. She sounded like fun in bed but appear thick and not that attractive. So, skipped her.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/40d22...f-870e711c5af2

    Another one DTF. But just talking to her I smell lot of drama. Wanted to see in person if she is cool but expecting allowance for an M&G. Said goodbye!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f2c79...e-c8705b2a6c8b

  5. #3185

    Ugly

    What's that thing? Very ugly, I wouldn't touch it even if she is genuine. LOL. Thanks for the rpt though.

    Quote Originally Posted by TeddyJr  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, I browse through here but never post. I felt like it was necessary to warn everyone though b / c I dodged a bullet (possibly literally):

    When it seems TGTBT, it probably is. This girl "Biancaasnoww" (https://www.seeking.com/member/a6d75...5-5b28312b42e6) messaged me saying she's interested in having some fun but she was only in town for a few more hrs and wouldn't be back for two weeks. Red flag #1. I didn't think anything of it at the time so I asked her what she wanted in return. She only wanted $100. Red flag #2. She isn't much in the looks department but for that price, I figured fuck it, so I asked her to text me. When she texted me, I asked her where she wanted me to meet her. I was checking to see if she'd mention a hotel or something because that'd be a dead giveaway she's a pro; she didn't. I then did what I always do and googled her number, her number and her name, etc. Always do your due diligence! It's not about creep shit or anything, I just got to look out for my ass. My search led me to figuring out her full name and I ran that shit through case search and I found a match (and at 4'11 I'm pretty confident I found the right one). Anyway not only is she 6 years older than she claimed, but I found a massive list of charges and lets just say based on what I found, I'm almost certain she would've robbed me at gun point. So after I read through that shit, I of course texted her and asked her to send me nudes and then I blocked and reported her ass on SA for soliciting sex for money.

    Stay safe out there.

  6. #3184

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by Xyzpdqa  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/7e235...2-41818dc70cfc

    Sent her my intro message which has my text ap number. 2 weeks later I get random text, without her identifying herself, asking "So you like big boobs?

    Eventually I tease out of her who she is. Very sexual chat "I'm wet just thinking about you, can I press my boobs in your face, my vibrator is in me now. ".

    Claims no sex on 1st meet, but immediate then asks if I will lick her pussy.

    I tried to turn the conversation to meeting. When I ask for a picture of her face holding a piece of paper with my profile name on it, she then gets mad, accuses me of not trusting her, and goes blank.
    You will waste a lot of time getting to the point of a real meeting. The picts are real and she will FT you. Lives with her parents and has a kid.

  7. #3183

    Watch out for this one!

    Hey all, I browse through here but never post. I felt like it was necessary to warn everyone though b / c I dodged a bullet (possibly literally):

    When it seems TGTBT, it probably is. This girl "Biancaasnoww" (https://www.seeking.com/member/a6d75...5-5b28312b42e6) messaged me saying she's interested in having some fun but she was only in town for a few more hrs and wouldn't be back for two weeks. Red flag #1. I didn't think anything of it at the time so I asked her what she wanted in return. She only wanted $100. Red flag #2. She isn't much in the looks department but for that price, I figured fuck it, so I asked her to text me. When she texted me, I asked her where she wanted me to meet her. I was checking to see if she'd mention a hotel or something because that'd be a dead giveaway she's a pro; she didn't. I then did what I always do and googled her number, her number and her name, etc. Always do your due diligence! It's not about creep shit or anything, I just got to look out for my ass. My search led me to figuring out her full name and I ran that shit through case search and I found a match (and at 4'11 I'm pretty confident I found the right one). Anyway not only is she 6 years older than she claimed, but I found a massive list of charges and lets just say based on what I found, I'm almost certain she would've robbed me at gun point. So after I read through that shit, I of course texted her and asked her to send me nudes and then I blocked and reported her ass on SA for soliciting sex for money.

    Stay safe out there.

  8. #3182
    Quote Originally Posted by Telcova  [View Original Post]
    Do you have any more information? Links? Or do you mean at her work?
    https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/100.../Store/Videos/

    Search holliwoodxxx on pornhub as well. She does porn.

  9. #3181

    Not sure I follow you

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt410  [View Original Post]
    She's on many videos and all.
    Do you have any more information? Links? Or do you mean at her work?

  10. #3180

    Covered all the way

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    BBFS or covered?
    I guess unless you're bringing test results, she's very conscious of keeping things covered. Sorry I missed that in my original post. Realized after I posted.

  11. #3179

    Snowbunnyfun

    https://www.seeking.com/member/01e42...0-428ac14932cd

    She messaged me. She's in Takoma. Can host. 3. 5 90 min offered. I did not negotiate. She sentt selfie with my profile name on it. Young, but ugly. Not my taste, so I did not meet. . I uploaded image, but even when I've done that before they were not approved I guess.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5d90e41ebbff08.07068795_LI.jpg‎  

  12. #3178
    Quote Originally Posted by Telcova  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/64584...5-0c005114703c

    Finally able to meet her after going back and forth via TXT. Her availability is based upon a baby sitter. She's a dancer and looks like she's never had a kid. Amazing body, amazing body. Small chest, no stretch marks tight. Sex was sub par. Ok BBBJ. DATY nice clit. She's looking to make extra money. Did not regret but most likely won't go back. But never say never. I would not say she is GFE. Asked for $350 accepted $300. She can host but took two tries/attempts to make it go. First time, sitter issues.
    She's on many videos and all.

  13. #3177
    Quote Originally Posted by Telcova  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/64584...5-0c005114703c

    Finally able to meet her after going back and forth via TXT. Her availability is based upon a baby sitter. She's a dancer and looks like she's never had a kid. Amazing body, amazing body. Small chest, no stretch marks tight. Sex was sub par. Ok BBBJ. DATY nice clit. She's looking to make extra money. Did not regret but most likely won't go back. But never say never. I would not say she is GFE. Asked for $350 accepted $300. She can host but took two tries/attempts to make it go. First time, sitter issues.
    BBFS or covered?

  14. #3176

    Scam

    She'll cash and dash, I made the mistake. Stupid on my part.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xyzpdqa  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/d4dde...9-155c00d6847f

    Seems legit. Pot head. Her story is you come pick her up, take her to buy her edible pot. She / you eat it. She gets high and horney. Plan to go to private and DTF.

    Went by BestYouEverHad before. Aggressive on texts. She sticks to her story. I was chickening out. She got Angry. I Asked for a picture of her face while she is holding a piece of paper with my SA name on it. She went blank.

  15. #3175

    Feelmypositivevibes

    https://www.seeking.com/member/64584...5-0c005114703c

    Finally able to meet her after going back and forth via TXT. Her availability is based upon a baby sitter. She's a dancer and looks like she's never had a kid. Amazing body, amazing body. Small chest, no stretch marks tight. Sex was sub par. Ok BBBJ. DATY nice clit. She's looking to make extra money. Did not regret but most likely won't go back. But never say never. I would not say she is GFE. Asked for $350 accepted $300. She can host but took two tries/attempts to make it go. First time, sitter issues.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape