Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 8,491 to 8,505 of 10952
-
10-10-19 18:51 #2462Senior Member

Posts: 149Names
I believe Irina was Amanda, Mia was Stephanie and Rose was Agnes.
Originally Posted by Sassafrass
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-19 15:24 #2461Senior Member

Posts: 213Agree on Scarlett
I agree on Scarlett, I had the same experience. Saw her last week but I didn't get around to writing a review until now. I think she's super hot and could be a real ATF if there was a connection. I don't need to write the details, almost exactly the same as your review.
Originally Posted by EricLex
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-19 13:48 #2460Senior Member

Posts: 364LOL, that escalated quickly.
Originally Posted by Dickards
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-19 11:37 #2459Senior Member

Posts: 275Not too hairy
No, blonde.
Originally Posted by Dickards
[View Original Post]
Shaved legs.
Medium sized landing strip, no Bush.
And no on the armpit. LOL.
-
10-09-19 22:45 #2458Senior Member

Posts: 46How hairy?
Is she a redhead? Shaved legs? And Bush?
Originally Posted by Pyre69
[View Original Post]
Did she allow you to stick it in the armpit?
-
10-09-19 18:22 #2457Senior Member

Posts: 275Rae
Sent you a PM about Rae.
Originally Posted by AToledoRo100
[View Original Post]
She is attractive, energetic and quite a bit of fun. BUT if you are not a fan of armpit hair on a woman, I would steer clear.
-
10-09-19 14:04 #2456Senior Member

Posts: 96Eec
What names did they go by at MCE. I'm trying to find a few who left MCE.
Originally Posted by Cranial
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-19 12:53 #2455Senior Member

Posts: 61Less mileage?
Yeah, I was just going to make that observation. I saw Mia and Rose when they started with MCE and they weren't anything that I would repeat with. I also saw Rebecca and Carly a while back and they were good but I'm trying to see some of the newer talent but I'm scared to take one for the team haha. I was eyeing Rae from MCE but she doesn't have a lot of pictures to give me a good idea of how she looks. I have an appointment confirmed for Friday, so if I decide to go ahead with it, I'll come back and report! Fingers crossed.
Originally Posted by Cranial
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-19 11:54 #2454Senior Member

Posts: 149Ironically
You probably meant EEC / Angelli, not ECE, but ironically, those three EEC girls you noted all used to be at MCE.
Originally Posted by DaMonger
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-19 02:01 #2453Regular Member

Posts: 18[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the subject was not related to the purpose of this Forum, which is as follows:
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex.
-
10-09-19 00:42 #2452Senior Member

Posts: 1302 for 2
Hey all,
I haven't contributed much, but here are my last 2 experiences.
I met Nikki at mce and had an amazing time. Based on the pictures alone and a few good reports, I thought I'd check that nice big ass for myself. Pictures are accurate, and she's even prettier in person.
Standard mce menu. She doesn't swallow but will allow cim w / spit. She really aims to please. She can give a really good BBBJ and takes direction very well. Had her on her knees, face fucked while she DT. Absolutely loved the view with the mirror. Very GFE, msog, all around very nice girl and would definitely repeat but not without trying other options too. Highly recommend you don't miss out on this one.
I also met with Scarlett at eec, and I'm kind of torn on this one. I had to venture out without knowing what to expect since I couldn't find reviews, and no one I connect with has paid her a visit.
She's Russian. She has an amazing figure. All natural, nice sized big c cups, full round ass, and overall a very pretty girl. Unfortunately, at the rate of 4 bills, you have so many other better options with better value. Let me explain.
Somehow certain services at eec aren't considered all inclusive with your donation. They're more of an upgrade. Cim depends on the girl, and if she does offer it, it's extra. I'd imagine the same applies to anal, though I don't know for sure since I rarely partake, and I don't even know if that's offered by anyone currently at eec. Compare this to mce, for example, and mostly anything you can think of, within reason, of course, is already included with the admission price. We all know pse is a little extra and clearly know what to expect prior to booking at mce since the girls' information is either labeled pse or not.
Regardless, I wouldn't mind paying for an upgrade, but honestly at the 4 bill price point, I refuse to pay extra for something like cim. You can get that with so many different ladies around the 3 bill mark.
As far as my experience with her, she delivered. I don't take that away from her. But I wouldn't repeat. It felt like a transaction. I guess we just didn't connect.
If you are willing to spend the money to be accompanied by someone who's very pretty, Russian, has a really nice figure all around, and don't mind a semi GFE experience, then go for it. Performance was just okay, few positions here and there, but pretty mechanical. Eyes closed the ENTIRE time, pecks for kisses, no real energy. I won't partake with her again.
I'm a very good looking guy, and I don't mean to say it to brag or anything, but this particular experience made me feel like I was Frankenstein or something. Just goes to show you YMMV in this hobby always. I can tell this isn't for her, and I don't see her doing this for very much longer.
-
10-09-19 00:10 #2451Senior Member

Posts: 94Welcome back. My suggestions for what's its worth.
Originally Posted by AToledoRo100
[View Original Post]
MCE. Based on the current schedule. Carly, Autumn, Kelani, Rebecca (YMMV).
ECE. Irina, Mia, Rose.
-
10-08-19 08:54 #2450Regular Member

Posts: 12I contact them, they are working on it.
Originally Posted by BillFourFree
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-19 01:26 #2449Regular Member

Posts: 1What agency is EEC? I know of ECE, but unable to find the site for EEC. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Originally Posted by Piper672
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-19 22:26 #2448

Posts: 109Unlock it
Click on any chicks profile and click "unlock it". It's on the lower right of the mobile app but not sure about desktop.
Originally Posted by BillFourFree
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




