Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 8,506 to 8,520 of 10954
-
10-08-19 01:26 #2449Regular Member

Posts: 1What agency is EEC? I know of ECE, but unable to find the site for EEC. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Originally Posted by Piper672
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-19 22:26 #2448

Posts: 109Unlock it
Click on any chicks profile and click "unlock it". It's on the lower right of the mobile app but not sure about desktop.
Originally Posted by BillFourFree
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-19 20:36 #2447Senior Member

Posts: 272City Girls
Does anybody know what happened to the private site for City Girls. When I go to their browser and enter the "because its private" web page, it says that it no longer exists.
Originally Posted by ChezBonobo
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-19 18:41 #2446Senior Member

Posts: 131EEC Angie
She just arrived today, and after seeing the amazing picture I knew I had to see her. She's here from Russia for about 3 weeks, and I know I want to see her again. After arriving the donation was placed and I cleaned myself up, afterwards we had the briefest of small talks and she just started taking the clothes off which brought a wide smile since I know I like to get to it. She quickly went down on me which brought me ready to vigorous doggie (she allowed me to choke her a little while thrusting, alternating between quick, hard and steady, she was tight which I liked), and then mish, then switching turns oral and spooning to rest. We did a little chit chat about things we do for fun and where we each traveled to; I then asked if she can go again and she was happy to; she warmed me up again with oral and then another round of doggie, mish, alternating oral, then cowgirl to finish. We spooned again and did some more talking, she's learning english but was proficient enough to communicate easily.
Her body was incredible, smooth, soft except the big firm D cup breasts that were done but they were a good job, she had somewhat cooler skin which I loved and these full supple lips that tasted good, (I had to ask for dfk but I liked it.)
Then we finished and she was good company during the chitchat, personable, I liked her for the talks as well as the service
😁.
-
10-06-19 17:30 #2445Regular Member

Posts: 14Nikki MCE
I've seen Nikki from MCE more than once. That in itself says something. Really cute girl and willing to please. DFK, BBBJ and open to all positions. Maybe I'll start posting more details like in the old TER but for now let's just say she is definitely worth a visit. Love to see her quiver.
-
10-04-19 18:25 #2444Senior Member

Posts: 61Back to my vice
After taking almost a year off hiatus for my (failed) relationship, I decided to dive back and meet some new women! I really hope you all can point me to the best (hassle-free) and full service and as model type as it can get in the area. I'm okay with paying in the $350 to low $400's range but anything over I'm out. I'm currently verified with EEC, MA, MCE, and Michelle's. I've noticed a lot of the same faces under different names that move around so I would prefer to move away from that towards new faces in the industry all together. With that being said, here is a little feedback on my first date back in as contribution to the forum:
Met Kelani from MCE last week for a morning session and I was left pleasantly surprised and satisfied. Even though she has man mades (kind of a turn off for me unless they're good work), it fits her frame perfectly and it did the job well especially for some titty fuck. Great BBBJ, tons of spit and good eye contact which was amazing to watch. Second round, started with daty to return the favor then cowgirl on the edge of the bed, slapping her ass and making her tits bounce up and down. Finished deep inside her in the bag, pretty sure she finished at the same time too. Easy conversationalist and pretty accommodating. Her hard no's were no anal and no bare back (of course I had to ask in case luck was on my side).
Looking forward to hear your suggestions, I would like to mot have to verify with any more agencies or indies since my info is already with plenty of them out there. Tyvm.
-
10-04-19 15:37 #2443Senior Member

Posts: 46Summer
Finally met Summer at MCE, after trying to schedule for a couple weeks. I'm glad I was persistent. Cute blonde spinner met me at the door in a sexy red dress. Bubbly personality, loves to chat. (Kept the conversation going even as I pounded away.).
Beautiful face, delicate features, looked much younger than a college senior. Light kissing, no LFK or DFK though.
BBBJ was impeccable. I had to stop her from making me blow too quickly.
DATY was fresh, 69 brief but fun. I don't think she enjoyed it; she asked to change positions. Maybe I'm just bad at licking pussy.
Her body was thin and toned. I agree with previous reviews, not an ounce of fat over her abs. That ass had just the right amount of curve and bounce. Firm natural B cups were enough to play with.
Covered FS was tight, felt amazing. Summer's very proud of how tight her cooch is, it was hard to keep myself from laughing at her braggadocio.
CG, missionary, doggie, they were all fun. I need to start saving more $ to spend on sessions with girls like Summer.
Summer is ambitious, driven, loves to make lots of $. I love pussy, which motivates me to make more $ for these gals. What a world we live in. What a hobby. I'm glad I finally found my passion. Too bad I can't put it on my resume.
-
10-04-19 04:40 #2442Senior Member

Posts: 57I have to know who you would rate in the 8 to 10 range if you are rating Annabelle a 5/10 on looks because I am pretty picky myself and find it hard to believe anyone would say she is unattractive. If you are just starting out in the hobby and you are that picky, you are in for a rude awakening because you won't find Jessica Alba or Mila Kunis at any of these agencies.
Originally Posted by BackPack12
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-19 04:22 #2441Senior Member

Posts: 57Naomi- EEC
I normally try to avoid writing bad reviews about girls because I realize that people have different taste and I don't want to hurt the business of a girl if she just wasn't my type but I just can't help myself on this one.
Originally Posted by Cranial
[View Original Post]
I have had a streak of bad encounters recently with the foreigners but Naomi's picture looked way too hot to pass up and seeing a positive review, I decided to take the leap- a decision I regret.
I have been trying to make an appointment with her for the past few days but couldn't get my schedule to work where I would be the first appointment and I decided to break my own rule and to see her even though she had a previous appointment. I purposely made the appointment with a decent amount of time in between to give her plenty of time to shower and clean. As soon as Naomi greeted me at the door, it felt awkward from the get go. No smile, no warmth and very stoic. I tried my best to create some conversation by asking her questions about herself to get to know her and every answer I was given were one word answers and I suddenly felt like I was interviewing her as she made no attempts to talk whatsoever. The first unsolicited words out of her mouth were. Please shower, use mouthwash and can I have my donation. Wow- talk about boner killer.
I then did something I haven't done in a long time and I politely told her that I was going to leave and proceeded to let myself out. Maybe I am being quick to judge and my feelings are a result from a string of similar recent encounters, but I have been with plenty of foreign girls where I had a good time. A smile or just trying to have a conversation is standard etiquette in any language. Who knows. Maybe she isn't into Asian guys or I just looked like a troll to this woman since Cranial had a better experience. She is attractive and I obviously cannot give feedback on her performance so for those of you who could care less if the girl says anything and just want some eye candy to bang, she might be perfect for you.
-
10-02-19 20:13 #2440Senior Member

Posts: 115The coo coo train
I like them a bit crazy too. Just that they are better off with a cock on the mouth as that's the only time they shut up. Come to think about it, it's the only time they're enjoyable. Outside of fking, stay away.
Originally Posted by DynoJr
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 19:29 #2439Senior Member

Posts: 133Crazy girls
Completely agree with your observations, both on providers as well as hobbyists. My ATF lives in Atlanta and I've known her for about 5-6 years. Lots of mental health issues. But goddamn can that girl suck and fuck. Never experienced anything even close, except for maybe Kylie when she was at MCE but even she wasn't on the same level. You pick your poison. I've tried to walk away from her several times due to the insanity but always come back for more. I will also say that many more girls are in this hobby due to "medical issues" than I ever realized starting out. Pay attention to the cues and be safe.
Originally Posted by StanleyStankas
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 13:42 #2438Senior Member

Posts: 420Completely agree. Metal health issues run rampant in this hobby, on both ends. I'm bi-polar and have known a HUGE number of girls over the years who've been diagnosed the same. It's part of what makes the sex enticing.
Originally Posted by StanleyStankas
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 13:33 #2437Senior Member

Posts: 3480Career Desperation.
I wouldn't call it a career choice. More of a career of desperation. Some of these girls are in a bad situation. Working at Walmart or McDonald's isn't going to pay all the bills and rent. Just my personal opinion.
Originally Posted by StanleyStankas
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 13:04 #2436Regular Member

Posts: 15Girls
Anyone have suggestions on two girls (preferably ones that actually touch each other). Looking to book a double with two ladies but want them to actually enjoy it and not fake being into each other.
-
10-02-19 12:20 #2435Senior Member

Posts: 1620Agreed
They are all that way! I mean think about it, guys. Who wakes up and thinks gee ya know what would be a good career choice? Sucking guys dongs and allowing them inside of my p*ssy and a** for money. And the great part about it is I don't even know these people! I booked a lot of strippers in my day and they all were coo coo for coco puffs. Ditto the pro I knew as a friend and the few I have tracked on eros, et al. Just look at their ads! They just aren't wrapped too tight. Course who is? Not I either! I engage with these crazy c**ts!
Originally Posted by DynoJr
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





