Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6334

    6 Shops

    This was my second trip to Tampa in as many months. After wasting an incredible amount of time getting ghosted, arriving at sketchy incall locations, responding to pictures that are 5 years before, and receiving subpar performances I finally gave 6 Shops a try. I'll do individual reviews in the other section but give this place a whirl. Clean, safe, and comfortable. Real time schedules and accurate pictures. Kim, Dallas, and Anna were awesome. I've had all the drama and danger I can stand. They will be my go-to every time. Google 6 Shops Tampa and you will find their Twitter page. Be safe.

  2. #6333

    Joie

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/joie-esc...arwater-376214

    Just wondering. Has anyone met this provider?

  3. #6332
    Banned Member


    Posts: 308
    Good god almighty! How did I miss her? She looks incredible. Any details?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tattoo47  [View Original Post]

  4. #6331

    Nerdy

    Quote Originally Posted by PropaTop  [View Original Post]
    I tried contacting her a few times but no luck. Even attempted to add her on SC to possibly go premium but no luck there either.
    Texted with her today, but couldn't make the schedule work. She's in Northdale and was willing to do OC or cardate for like 60/90/120. Seemed nice. I may pull the trigger next time I'm in her neighborhood.

  5. #6330

    Kelsey Rain

    Greetings fellow mongers. Any intel on this one would be greatly appreciated. Posting on LC as well as them. I may have to TOFTT. Thank you and stay safe out there.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/37574849/

  6. #6329

    Ummmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Willy372  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li.../post/37510009

    I've seen them a couple of times. That are fun, fantastic, friendly and clean. They are very tasty as well.
    BBBJ? How much were they asking for?

  7. #6328

    Old ad, but wondering if


  8. #6327

    Advice for Tampa Newbie

    Traveling to Tampa for work in early November for the first time and looking for best escort websites. In Denver it's the other board. Anything like that in Tampa? Thanks I'm advance for the help.

  9. #6326
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseStar  [View Original Post]
    I did outcall with her several months ago. As I recall, it took me a couple of calls over a few days to get a hold of her to set it up. Nice girl, a bit thicker than her pics. Service quality for me was merely okay, YMMV. I haven't repeated.
    There's other reviews here consistent with chases revises. I saw her once for a car date. Not bad. Haven't repeated.

  10. #6325
    Quote Originally Posted by TmpaBoner100  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever had the pleasure? We were supposed to meet up today but text went unanswered.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...37399163/nerdy
    I did outcall with her several months ago. As I recall, it took me a couple of calls over a few days to get a hold of her to set it up. Nice girl, a bit thicker than her pics. Service quality for me was merely okay, YMMV. I haven't repeated.

  11. #6324

    Any Intel?


  12. #6323

    Jana

    Has anyone seen this one? Seems TGTBT.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jana-escort-tampa-512883

  13. #6322

    Nerdy

    Quote Originally Posted by TmpaBoner100  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever had the pleasure? We were supposed to meet up today but text went unanswered.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...37399163/nerdy
    I tried contacting her a few times but no luck. Even attempted to add her on SC to possibly go premium but no luck there either.

  14. #6321

    Heather's location

    I was dropping off a buddy at the Wood Spring suites off Fletcher and saw Heather. She was looking for ghetto-ish with her purple hair (yes purple). She was with a dealer (too obvious). I do guess that she is following in Mya's footsteps for real.

  15. #6320
    Quote Originally Posted by LA1215  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says "... If you don't like donation for my time then please don't waste our time...."
    Whose time? Is she managed or does she share her place with another worker?

    LA1215
    I believe by "our" she meant hers as well as yours (or whoever contacts that is not prepared to pay her rates). In other words it would also be a waste of your time if you called her expecting to negotiate her down on price. Seems pretty clear.

    BTW, I loved your pic of Flo the Ho that you posted in the other thread. Please also let me know if someone msgs you on where to find her. Also, you reported what sounds like a real find with Shannon. Will have to keep my eye out for that one. Keep up your great posts

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape