Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,871 to 21,885 of 28204
-
10-07-19 20:32 #6334Senior Member

Posts: 386 Shops
This was my second trip to Tampa in as many months. After wasting an incredible amount of time getting ghosted, arriving at sketchy incall locations, responding to pictures that are 5 years before, and receiving subpar performances I finally gave 6 Shops a try. I'll do individual reviews in the other section but give this place a whirl. Clean, safe, and comfortable. Real time schedules and accurate pictures. Kim, Dallas, and Anna were awesome. I've had all the drama and danger I can stand. They will be my go-to every time. Google 6 Shops Tampa and you will find their Twitter page. Be safe.
-
10-07-19 19:48 #6333Regular Member

Posts: 19Joie
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/joie-esc...arwater-376214
Just wondering. Has anyone met this provider?
-
10-07-19 18:57 #6332Banned Member

Posts: 308Good god almighty! How did I miss her? She looks incredible. Any details?
Originally Posted by Tattoo47
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-19 18:48 #6331Senior Member

Posts: 149Nerdy
Texted with her today, but couldn't make the schedule work. She's in Northdale and was willing to do OC or cardate for like 60/90/120. Seemed nice. I may pull the trigger next time I'm in her neighborhood.
Originally Posted by PropaTop
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-19 18:41 #6330Senior Member

Posts: 149Kelsey Rain
Greetings fellow mongers. Any intel on this one would be greatly appreciated. Posting on LC as well as them. I may have to TOFTT. Thank you and stay safe out there.
https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/37574849/
-
10-07-19 17:51 #6329Senior Member

Posts: 76Ummmm.
BBBJ? How much were they asking for?
Originally Posted by Willy372
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-19 15:21 #6328Banned Member

Posts: 812Old ad, but wondering if
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nikki-escort-tampa-158694
Is she still around.
-
10-07-19 13:53 #6327Regular Member

Posts: 5Advice for Tampa Newbie
Traveling to Tampa for work in early November for the first time and looking for best escort websites. In Denver it's the other board. Anything like that in Tampa? Thanks I'm advance for the help.
-
10-07-19 13:18 #6326Senior Member

Posts: 61There's other reviews here consistent with chases revises. I saw her once for a car date. Not bad. Haven't repeated.
Originally Posted by ChaseStar
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-19 07:11 #6325Senior Member

Posts: 876I did outcall with her several months ago. As I recall, it took me a couple of calls over a few days to get a hold of her to set it up. Nice girl, a bit thicker than her pics. Service quality for me was merely okay, YMMV. I haven't repeated.
Originally Posted by TmpaBoner100
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-19 23:08 #6324Banned Member

Posts: 108Any Intel?
Looking for Intel on this Jesse.
https://escortindex.com/ad/tampa/813-815-4157/2/2493487
-
10-06-19 22:43 #6323Regular Member

Posts: 1Jana
Has anyone seen this one? Seems TGTBT.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jana-escort-tampa-512883
-
10-06-19 20:30 #6322Regular Member

Posts: 10Nerdy
I tried contacting her a few times but no luck. Even attempted to add her on SC to possibly go premium but no luck there either.
Originally Posted by TmpaBoner100
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-19 20:08 #6321Banned Member

Posts: 812Heather's location
I was dropping off a buddy at the Wood Spring suites off Fletcher and saw Heather. She was looking for ghetto-ish with her purple hair (yes purple). She was with a dealer (too obvious). I do guess that she is following in Mya's footsteps for real.
-
10-06-19 18:49 #6320Senior Member

Posts: 876I believe by "our" she meant hers as well as yours (or whoever contacts that is not prepared to pay her rates). In other words it would also be a waste of your time if you called her expecting to negotiate her down on price. Seems pretty clear.
Originally Posted by LA1215
[View Original Post]
BTW, I loved your pic of Flo the Ho that you posted in the other thread. Please also let me know if someone msgs you on where to find her. Also, you reported what sounds like a real find with Shannon. Will have to keep my eye out for that one. Keep up your great posts









Reply With Quote





