Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7650

    SweetStevie

    Anyone have any info on her? She has very few pictures so I can't tell if she's a hottie or not. Texted her and she replied that she's willing to do anything but Greek. Those are great news. Anyone knows if she's ddf? I had an experience a few months ago that left me in fire and scared for a while. I'm trying to be more careful this time so if someone can save me some pain and a visit to the doc, please let me know thanks!

  2. #7649

    Tiny

    Finally made it to TNA. Better see her now before her rates go way up or she may get ran off. But for all of those always asking for her contact https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....6%23128069%3B-(-New-to-TnA-.

  3. #7648
    Senior Member


    Posts: 706

    Dude.

    I hear your pain, but you have 39 posts under your belt. How long have you really been on this board? Not proud, but I've been contributing on this board for 17 years. It's ebb and flow. Be thankful there is discussion.

    -LCB.

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerPimpson  [View Original Post]
    This thread use to be a hub for information. Now, the with the influx of "Any Intel" folks, the gossip, questionable reports from newbies, the PC atmosphere where one cannot speak their mind ironically on a thread regarding BareBacking hookers, reports on the same provider over and over, irrelevant tales of woes regarding the providers, possible "Management" pointing out ads that most of us most likely have seen, and the personal stories has rendered this thread useless and unbearable. What the hell happened? As "Men", I expect you guys to take this criticism like men without all the emotions like a bunch of broads.

  4. #7647
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteJohnson  [View Original Post]
    That is funny because I barebacked her in my car so she could get a hotel room.

    She is strung out and not worth it.
    Jazminelikesto is one of the few people on that site that I'm seriously interested in hitting up. I was actually thinking of contacting her in the next week. I'm not into the BB thing (I use covers), but is she as cute as her photos? For other guys that have been with her. How was the service?

  5. #7646

    Unique6284

    Quote Originally Posted by NinoSugar  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know anything about her?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ughty-Filipina

    She looks like everything I'd like to try.
    She looks delicious. But look at the one review she does have. "a safety girl. " I stopped reading after that, with 400/ hr a condom is not something I even want to look at, let alone apply.

  6. #7645

    Unique6284

    Does anyone know anything about her?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ughty-Filipina

    She looks like everything I'd like to try.

  7. #7644
    Quote Originally Posted by Capitol  [View Original Post]
    Jazminelikesto has been posting a lot of BBFS alerts. Not sure if she's dropping it as a bomb on guys who piss her off or if she's just not down with it anymore.

    Anyone seen her recently?
    That is funny because I barebacked her in my car so she could get a hotel room.

    She is strung out and not worth it.

  8. #7643
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    Looking for info on this lady:

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...e/089308367900

    Messaged her and she says her VIP is BBBJ and a massage. Wondering if anyone has any info as far as it pertains to this forum?
    Go see ParkerDime for a real VIP.

  9. #7642

    STG ad,An UNforgettable time

    Looking for info on this lady:

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...e/089308367900

    Messaged her and she says her VIP is BBBJ and a massage. Wondering if anyone has any info as far as it pertains to this forum?

  10. #7641
    Quote Originally Posted by VovaUkrainian  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker here. I found by accident the various social media of providers. MM, chanelrose, that redhead katie, etc. Katie's number of followers is massive like WTF. Molly lives in the same city as I do. Any advice in how to proceed if you find any of the providers you saw in real life?
    That can give you good info on them, basically let you know if you need to avoid them depending on how much they post about what they do, don't let on you found their facebook or whatever, often if you find the facebook of one it will lead to many others as they tend to be connected to each other.

  11. #7640

    Yakima

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBJ  [View Original Post]
    Yes I go there often. STG is down right now, but I will send you her link. Just be forceful with her, and you can do anything.
    Here is her info now.

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...o/241377797937

    Don't pay her up front. Pay her as she performs.

    Get naked- $40.

    Sucks $40.

    Bend her over the bed $40.

    CIP / CIA $40.

    Pay her up front, you will talk the night away.

  12. #7639

    WTH happened?

    This thread use to be a hub for information. Now, the with the influx of "Any Intel" folks, the gossip, questionable reports from newbies, the PC atmosphere where one cannot speak their mind ironically on a thread regarding BareBacking hookers, reports on the same provider over and over, irrelevant tales of woes regarding the providers, possible "Management" pointing out ads that most of us most likely have seen, and the personal stories has rendered this thread useless and unbearable. What the hell happened? As "Men", I expect you guys to take this criticism like men without all the emotions like a bunch of broads.

  13. #7638

    More info,

    Do you have anymore info, other than she won't text you back?

  14. #7637

    Mia in Everett

    Quote Originally Posted by Dxddxd  [View Original Post]
    Would you share Mia's TNA link? Contact info.
    Can you give the link to Mia in Everett.

  15. #7636
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimeWeedLord  [View Original Post]
    Tried and failed, used all my accounts, numbers, every trick in my bag. Even did what I normally don't and booked a session to try in person (I always try and get a soft yes before I confirm anything), still failed. She was a good fuck and didn't seem offended by it, even said she'd still like to see me, but bluntly told me it's never on the table.

    Only time I've ever felt like I truly couldn't, honestly frustrated because she's exactly my type physically, can't win them all but fuck I'm sad over this one.
    Smh. Her profile doesn't even list GFE. What made you think she'd do it for you? A few months ago I had a terrible experience with a provider for 400 DOLLARS. She literally only performed her "likes" in her profile. I voiced my complain, but she told me: "didn't you read my likes in my profile?" At that point it was game over. Unenthusiastic CBJ, no fingering or touching her pussy, no kissing as well. I understand this, but sometimes the line between safety / ridiculous is thin. Learn from this. Always get her approval first on the phone so during the appointment she doesn't pull her cards and play you like I was. Always have paper proof if you want BBFS with someone who is hesitant to it. It works sometimes, it doesn't others or gets you an alert.

    I keep getting texts if Katie Rose offers BBFS. No she does not. There's a fat line in her website implying that the mention of it, will result in you getting cussed and kicked out without your donation. I still wish she did, she has an amazing pink kitty down there that I wish I could sperm all over it. So don't risk it. If anyone has BBFS her, let us know so we know what game to play because as of now is mission impossible.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape