Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,056 to 17,070 of 31835
-
10-07-19 16:38 #14780Senior Member

Posts: 28Dinner date
In Nashville for the night and want to find a dinner date. Does anyone know a flood spot to pick up a provider? Normally would head to a W hotel or something but hoping to find a good spot.
Shoot me a message or an email, if allowed.
-
10-07-19 16:24 #14779Regular Member

Posts: 10Hayden
Check out rubratings, not sure if same one. Posted today.
Originally Posted by MemGuy555
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-19 15:55 #14778Senior Member

Posts: 36Missjen?
How about Missjen? Does anyone know what her situation is? Loved the time spent with her, and if she's given up providing, hope she's doing well.
-
10-07-19 13:58 #14777Regular Member

Posts: 10Thanks for the info
Sounds like you had the same experience I did. She was with some guy. Said she needed time to get him and a girl friend out. Never saw the girl friend. Ask me to leave for a short time till she said it was OK. Sounded like a setup, can't be to careful. I just keep thinking about how good she looked but have to put safety first. Thanks for the help from fellow members. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by Baconbacon
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-19 13:02 #14776Senior Member

Posts: 175Sites
Same thing here and I find it difficult to check and trust. I have asked the girls I've seen; two of them use this on a regular basis;.
Originally Posted by BlackHawk101
[View Original Post]
https://megapersonals.com/public/post_list/37/1/1
Also this one allows some historical ads and trackable posts and jpg searches;.
https://escortfish.ch/nashville/female-escorts/
Hardly.
-
10-07-19 11:51 #14775

Posts: 2981Good reports?
I don't think I've seen a bad report in a long time. Her in call needs upgrading but still one of the prettiest providers in town. IMHO!
Originally Posted by Baconbacon
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-19 11:48 #14774

Posts: 2981Sites
Ok there are so many sites to check these days.
USASG.
ECCIE.
Skip the games.
Erotic Monkey.
List Crawler.
Is there some good ones I'm missing? I use to have a good cross ref system in place, which kept me out of trouble for years. Now I feel I waste hours going to these sites and wasting my time. Has anyone found one site that is worth the time besides USASG Of COURSE?
-
10-07-19 11:44 #14773Senior Member

Posts: 1656BigMan40/ S78
Free sessions is what he is all about.
Originally Posted by Zallab
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-19 07:04 #14772Senior Member

Posts: 37I sent her a text last week and she normally replies pretty quickly, and I haven't got a reply. I don't know if she doesn't have a phone, locked up, or stopped doing it. She was the best.
Originally Posted by MemGuy555
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-19 00:28 #14771Senior Member

Posts: 235You did right thing walking away. I tried meeting her and she was staying at cheap motel off interstate in antioch didn't feel safe. She wanted too much and she had a guy she was with. Not sure who he was so I left. She look bigger than pics. I went back and read more reviews and saw where she rip people off. Too bad.
Originally Posted by EasyRider101
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-19 21:16 #14770Senior Member

Posts: 137Is hayden still around?
She used to be real good.
-
10-06-19 20:07 #14769Senior Member

Posts: 815Just looking at some of her pictures, she has to be in her 40's, or rough life has made her age badly, or a combination of both.
Originally Posted by Tntitans213
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-19 18:38 #14768Regular Member

Posts: 10Funblondegirl615
Thinking of pulling the trigger on this one from the sister site. Can anyone give any info good or bad. I think this is Chloe from Antioch but not sure. Meet her once but decided to walk away. Bad location lots of traffic in and out. My spinny sense said no, but she sure did look good. May try again.
-
10-06-19 15:27 #14767Senior Member

Posts: 244Jen
I wish I could see her more often. She's hard in get in contact with and rightfully so. She's fucking amazing, however for me anyway the Brat now has the throne and will probably keep it.
Originally Posted by Wrecker1
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-19 15:13 #14766Senior Member

Posts: 37Don't remember her name
My dream about her was she is cute but that's the only girl that her lower area smelled so bad. I don't know if that was a rare moment for her or that's her normal. I only smelled it once we were in doggy. I was able to finish but was a challenge.
https://escortindex.com/ad/nashville...-7094/1/510799













Reply With Quote




