Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 6,301 to 6,315 of 12758
-
10-07-19 21:42 #6458Senior Member

Posts: 424Thank you!
For some reason, her ad had a certain allure for me. I almost reached out to her, but Life got in the way.
Originally Posted by RickyJames1
[View Original Post]
Now, after seeing these reports, I am so happy I didn't have to be the TOFTT.
Thank you. I will spend my money where it is better earned!
-
10-07-19 18:41 #6457Senior Member

Posts: 665Scam Possibly. Link Attached This Time
-
10-07-19 08:06 #6456Regular Member

Posts: 3Apopka Susan
Stopped in to see Apopka Susan last week. Had mean meaning to see her for a while. Arranged a late morning meet up and when I arrived she told me that she was just getting in the shower. After showering and a bunch of strange storytelling, we got down to business. The pics on her ad must be from quite some time ago but she has had some tough times the last few months. As other fellow mongers have said, her head game is top-notch and even though Junior wasn't participating very well during my dream, the head job was just as advertised and was in the end Worth the visit.
-
10-07-19 00:53 #6455Senior Member

Posts: 665Altamonte Fuck
Pretty good little fuck here. Lots of her lubing up my dick with astroglide and playing with it along with some light caressing at first before laying her down and giving it to her. Cool time, will repeat.
https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/32338120/
-
10-06-19 22:47 #6454Senior Member

Posts: 944Agreed. Girls that b*tch and moan don't get my biz. For the amount of money we pay them they should at least pretend to be having fun even if they're not. Thanks to RickyJames1 and True21 for TOFTT and warning us.
Originally Posted by Lehmonade
[View Original Post]
SYM.
-
10-06-19 22:23 #6453Senior Member

Posts: 548Divine
With a face looking like that, not a big surprise to me that she would ***** and moan about anything.
Originally Posted by True21
[View Original Post]
Girls like this don't get another look from me. Sooner or later she'll get choked out or beat by another monger.
I absolutely hate these tricks bitching and moaning about everything. I'd show them the door when they start blabbering even the tiniest shit.
-
10-06-19 18:24 #6452Senior Member

Posts: 377Jess
Saw her about a year ago when she was living in Oviedo. Nice girl, non rushed, good mic skills. Haven't seen her since then though, may have changed.
Originally Posted by Jimmy379
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-19 11:59 #6451Senior Member

Posts: 91All Lies
Yeah, I saw this girl a while back and wasn't active on this site at the time. I should have posted a review to save you guys the trouble, but I'll post it now. We agreed on rate and that it would include GFE bbj and greek. She said she wanted incall at first and I was getting ready to go see her and then she told me that outcall would be better. That wasn't the best for me but jr was in the driver seat now. I told her that was fine but to call or text me when she was close. This is because I have a dog that gets nervous with strangers and I wanted to put her in the other room. She didn't call or text and just showed up ringing my ball. My dog ran at the door barking and I told her to wait. I could hear her bitching outside, saying she was just going to leave (Didn't I tell you to let me know ahead of time? I let her in and damn. You can't tell from the pictures but she has a pretty face and a great little body, but her attitude is terrible. Tried making conversation while we went to the room but she was 1 wording me, so we just got straight to it. She pulled out a wrapper immediately and proceeded with a terrible CBJ. Then we went to doggy and mish and she was like a dead fish the whole time. This girl is either dead silent or complaining about something. I lost my interest pretty quickly and pretended to cum. I left the room and told her to get ready and then I walked her out. Definitely wouldn't repeat or recommend. Be careful, because she will tell you what you want to hear, so you may be tempted to schedule with her anyway. But trust me, you won't be getting a good time.
Originally Posted by RickyJames1
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-19 08:41 #6450Senior Member

Posts: 288Mixed reviews on Babylon, Lackluster efforts and larger than pics. Seems like a YMMV type of provider.
Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-19 08:13 #6449Senior Member

Posts: 691Vanessa?
https://escortalligator.com.orlando....370442/Vanessa
Anyone have experience with this MILF? What is included in her services?
-
10-05-19 07:59 #6448Senior Member

Posts: 730Ivory
Sent and saw this one yesterday around 1 pm. Another disappointment. Nice enough young lady but just too big for my tastes. Her photos are dated, she's probably 15 pounds heavier and it's all in the ass. Maybe 5'2" also. Damage was a buck thirty for half an hour. Had her finish the job with an enthusiastic CBJ. Won't repeat. Moving on.
http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...y/308963990879
PHFJ Out!
-
10-05-19 07:14 #6447Senior Member

Posts: 963That's Amber
She's a total GFE, enthusiastic BBBJ, accurate pics, friendly personality just like yr GF should be. Reasonable rates and safe incall. I have repeated with her and recommend you go see her.
Originally Posted by HotLuck54
[View Original Post]
OO.
-
10-04-19 18:32 #6446Senior Member

Posts: 599No. Not Tinkerbell.
Originally Posted by CFombarlet
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-19 23:13 #6445Senior Member

Posts: 523Link
Link doesn't work.
Originally Posted by SMF1234
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-19 23:10 #6444Senior Member

Posts: 523Gps
Geez these girl need to calm down with their outrageous prices and fellas please please don't pay these prices.
Originally Posted by RebelRok
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





