Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 6,301 to 6,315 of 12752
-
10-06-19 18:24 #6452Senior Member

Posts: 377Jess
Saw her about a year ago when she was living in Oviedo. Nice girl, non rushed, good mic skills. Haven't seen her since then though, may have changed.
Originally Posted by Jimmy379
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-19 11:59 #6451Senior Member

Posts: 91All Lies
Yeah, I saw this girl a while back and wasn't active on this site at the time. I should have posted a review to save you guys the trouble, but I'll post it now. We agreed on rate and that it would include GFE bbj and greek. She said she wanted incall at first and I was getting ready to go see her and then she told me that outcall would be better. That wasn't the best for me but jr was in the driver seat now. I told her that was fine but to call or text me when she was close. This is because I have a dog that gets nervous with strangers and I wanted to put her in the other room. She didn't call or text and just showed up ringing my ball. My dog ran at the door barking and I told her to wait. I could hear her bitching outside, saying she was just going to leave (Didn't I tell you to let me know ahead of time? I let her in and damn. You can't tell from the pictures but she has a pretty face and a great little body, but her attitude is terrible. Tried making conversation while we went to the room but she was 1 wording me, so we just got straight to it. She pulled out a wrapper immediately and proceeded with a terrible CBJ. Then we went to doggy and mish and she was like a dead fish the whole time. This girl is either dead silent or complaining about something. I lost my interest pretty quickly and pretended to cum. I left the room and told her to get ready and then I walked her out. Definitely wouldn't repeat or recommend. Be careful, because she will tell you what you want to hear, so you may be tempted to schedule with her anyway. But trust me, you won't be getting a good time.
Originally Posted by RickyJames1
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-19 08:41 #6450Senior Member

Posts: 288Mixed reviews on Babylon, Lackluster efforts and larger than pics. Seems like a YMMV type of provider.
Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-19 08:13 #6449Senior Member

Posts: 691Vanessa?
https://escortalligator.com.orlando....370442/Vanessa
Anyone have experience with this MILF? What is included in her services?
-
10-05-19 07:59 #6448Senior Member

Posts: 730Ivory
Sent and saw this one yesterday around 1 pm. Another disappointment. Nice enough young lady but just too big for my tastes. Her photos are dated, she's probably 15 pounds heavier and it's all in the ass. Maybe 5'2" also. Damage was a buck thirty for half an hour. Had her finish the job with an enthusiastic CBJ. Won't repeat. Moving on.
http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...y/308963990879
PHFJ Out!
-
10-05-19 07:14 #6447Senior Member

Posts: 963That's Amber
She's a total GFE, enthusiastic BBBJ, accurate pics, friendly personality just like yr GF should be. Reasonable rates and safe incall. I have repeated with her and recommend you go see her.
Originally Posted by HotLuck54
[View Original Post]
OO.
-
10-04-19 18:32 #6446Senior Member

Posts: 599No. Not Tinkerbell.
Originally Posted by CFombarlet
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-19 23:13 #6445Senior Member

Posts: 523Link
Link doesn't work.
Originally Posted by SMF1234
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-19 23:10 #6444Senior Member

Posts: 523Gps
Geez these girl need to calm down with their outrageous prices and fellas please please don't pay these prices.
Originally Posted by RebelRok
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-19 22:25 #6443Senior Member

Posts: 195That's actually what I was wondering. If she had reinvented herself, migrating from the Disney Universe to the Potter Universe. But I checked out an old picture of her and I don't believe it is so.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-19 20:59 #6442Senior Member

Posts: 821Bella? Seeking info
Will be in Orlando till Friday any info.
Appreciated.
http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...b/572635723358
-
10-03-19 18:50 #6441Senior Member

Posts: 941Ones that are
Yes those women are not worth that at all.
Here are some that are.
Bdsm.
https://bdsm.eros.com/florida/tampa/...7.htm?cat=5095
Allure Sky short and nice.
https://bdsm.eros.com/florida/tampa/...98.htm?cat=213
Mistress V.
I have not seen this one since she has a deposit required before meeting.
https://bdsm.eros.com/florida/tampa/...23.htm?cat=213
Brenda Boobs.
Escorts.
https://mobile.twitter.com/eliteSarahPage
https://mobile.twitter.com/LaurenStone99
https://mobile.twitter.com/TheEvaRae1
https://mobile.twitter.com/SwayMarcellis
These girls are worth the money.
Originally Posted by SMF1234
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-19 17:06 #6440Senior Member

Posts: 309GPS has run amok.
I'm very much a "to each his own" kind of guy. If a monger wants to pay a premium for what he likes then who the hell am I to criticize? I don't have the same level of experience as some of you but I do have more than others. I've seen all kinds of tastes in women on this forum and its one of the things that I enjoy about my membership. Lately, a lot of talk has been circulating about prices on the rise. I tend to agree. The economy is doing well, more mongers have probably seen an increase in their take home pay and thus, they have more disposable income with which to enjoy the hobby. Many of the women we see are NOT, repeat, NOT stupid. Their phones are probably ringing off the hook (as the saying goes) and their clients are forking over the asking rate without any haggling or pushback. Supply and demand, son. Supply and demand. However, there are those ads that make one wonder from what planet the advertiser is from. What world they live in and who, in their right mind would pay their asking rate. For example:
https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1640551
THis one says she is brazilian and wants $250 an hour. I don't know about you but I think she's got an inlated opinion of herself. She looks like she's a Russian coming off a 3 day vodka bender and needs money to get back home.
https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1456594
This one wants $550 an hour. She looks like Laura Ingraham's slutty older sister and I don't like the blue heels with the leapord print. Just sayin. '.
https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1337630
$250 an hour. She's definitely a "type. " got to love them short and big.
https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1498850
$200 an hour and she'll let you eat ice cream off her ass. I think she's in a biker gang on the weekends.
https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1611975
$260 an hour if you can find the bed in her messy room.
https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1214291
$250 an hour and $1200 for the night. What a bargain.
This is just a rant. Making an observation. And really appreciating all of the 411 that I get from this forum. Lets keep our ATF's happy and weed out the GPS afflicted. We're all familair with the phrase "Good service isn't cheap and cheap service isn't good. " This may be true but Good service is a relative term depending on the monger and it doesn't have to be financially crushing. Just my opinion, I could be wrong.
-
10-03-19 17:00 #6439Senior Member

Posts: 2964Nope
Not unless she goes by Bellatrix too.
Originally Posted by CFombarlet
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-19 16:42 #6438Senior Member

Posts: 223I saw her twice when she was on OBT at a dump hotel she and her Friend Alexlynn were.
Originally Posted by Pilot1011
[View Original Post]
Roommates at one time both are definitely are or were users both tried to cover up just not worth the chance anymore for me.











Reply With Quote






