Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 566 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 66 466 516 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 616 666 1066 ... LastLast
Results 8,476 to 8,490 of 18820
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10345

    Good Points.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dugglc  [View Original Post]
    I agree on most of them $$ is too high for an hr. If all you are looking for is a BBBJ, there are plenty out there that will do that for. 6. Juicyfruit in ApopkaSusan in Apopka, and I'm sure there are plenty of others. I would highly recommend Juicyfruit right by the 441 436 split in Apopka. She is hot as hell and very nice. Susan in Apopka isn't hot, but you will never get a better bbbjws in your life. I don't have a budget, but the girls will charge what people will pay. I personally have done as many as 3 or 4 $$ dates in one day before, but I'm retired from running my own business making $5000 a day for 30 years. I didn't have time to spend any of it when I was working, so it all went into the bank. That's why I sold my company for stupid money and retired at 50 years old. If you want to make good money, do as I did. Hire about 3 or 4 crews of 2 or 3 people and go out and bid wood floor jobs and watch the money roll in. $5000 a day after expenses is actually a slow day. All you have to do is drive around and bid the jobs and sign contracts and send your crews to do the actual work. Good help is hard to find though, and training them to do good work is even harder. I started out at 20 years old and did the work with my first crew until they all knew how to do good work and then split them up to train and run their own crews. Just a suggestion, but it is easy work after you get it going.
    These are Good Points made by Duggic. BTW, Duggic, check your inbox.
    Last edited by SMF1234; 10-02-19 at 10:20. Reason: typo

  2. #10344

    Age

    Quote Originally Posted by Rudiger  [View Original Post]
    It's funny that most ads say something like no one under 30 (or even 40). But, then, us old dudes can take a while, and they're not too crazy about that, either. I guess the perfect date is someone who isn't a rude bastard, but can still get his business taken care of in a timely manner, as well.
    What difference does it make how long you take? If I pay for an hour I'm using my hour whether I pop 1, 2, or even 3 times. If they don't like it they should charge by the minute LOL. I usually book 2 hrs anyway, so if I pay for 2 hrs, I'm using up 2 hrs. I was under the impression that they say over 40 or 50 because they don't want to deal with disrespectful little punks. If they want somebody to pop and leave in 2 minutes they should post nobody over 21. And also I didn't have a dream, I had a date or met up with (insert name) and covered x positions. Either it was worth my coin or she was a dead fish. I feel stupid saying I had a dream. If uncle LEO is watching this forum and can find who Dugglc is then come get me and prove it. They weren't in the room. They can't prove anything other then I posted a story on a forum. I've never heard of a crime about posting a story. If they were in the room perverts LOL, they should have busted me right there and since I laid my donation on a table or counter what are they going to charge me with? Sex between two consenting adults? I mean really, girls get over yourselves, if it takes me the full amount of time I donated for it takes that much time. If you didn't want to go for an hour then don't charge me for an hour, and Uncle LEO you can blow me when she's done if you would like. Your jails are so overcrowded with meth heads and junkies that are committing real crimes the judge is going to laugh at you in court anyway. IMO prostitution should be legal anyway. Bust the dead fish for selling unsafe food products LOL. Just when you legalize it make it a crime for a girl to give a covered blowjob. Ain't nobody got time for that.

  3. #10343

    Massage Therapy

    Just read a bunch of reviews about the MC place. That sounds amazing. They're a little pricey but what an amazing service they provide. Shower table thingy and sweet chicks.

    May take the plunge.

    If providers offered something like this when a client dreams about a visit, they can justify their hike increases.

    I may even try to convince my next dream to do so.

    That's the ultimate GFE.

  4. #10342
    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    I can't help but notice that I'm seeing a bunch of reviews on girls that I could be interested in, that do not have links attached. Just the girl's name. This is from tenured SM's too. C'mon, guys, include the link to the girl's ad!
    Agreed - we need us a link to get some fresh pink!

    SYM

  5. #10341

    Links

    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    I can't help but notice that I'm seeing a bunch of reviews on girls that I could be interested in, that do not have links attached. Just the girl's name. This is from tenured SM's too. C'mon, guys, include the link to the girl's ad!
    I totally agree. If they add a link there'll be no need for PMs.

    I've seen a few post were the provider wasn't all that. Guys, please add a link or at less post a pic if you got one.

  6. #10340

    Links

    I can't help but notice that I'm seeing a bunch of reviews on girls that I could be interested in, that do not have links attached. Just the girl's name. This is from tenured SM's too. C'mon, guys, include the link to the girl's ad!

  7. #10339

    Chrome is my browser too

    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    Same thing with me on Chrome. I wonder if it is a new feature of Chrome or something on this site (which I doubt)? At any rate, upper right hand corner, little window looking thing with a "X" on it allows me to see the pic. One nice thing is, the annoying (but economically necessary) popup ad for whatever is now not popping up. Interesting, the little window that indicates how to see the popup has a prophetic and not so complimentary statement.

    C3.
    Yes, sir! Thank you for confirming! But for me it was days until I got that little window. But now I know what to look for. Yd.

  8. #10338
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Same here with Chrome

    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeDoodle  [View Original Post]
    I found it, There is a fuckin pop up block shit drop down that finally showed me a window so I could choose to see attachments! I fell off the turnip truck, but not last night! Yd.
    Same thing with me on Chrome. I wonder if it is a new feature of Chrome or something on this site (which I doubt)? At any rate, upper right hand corner, little window looking thing with a "X" on it allows me to see the pic. One nice thing is, the annoying (but economically necessary) popup ad for whatever is now not popping up. Interesting, the little window that indicates how to see the popup has a prophetic and not so complimentary statement.

    C3.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2019-10-01 at 7.16.55 AM.png‎  

  9. #10337

    200 qv simply outrageous

    Sun. Sep. 29 - thisrodis4 you.

    Most definitely NOT worth it even at a lower price.

    Sat. Sep. 28 - Thehokage.

    The two positive reports are probably fake. Trust me she's not worth her prices.

    Sat. Sep. 28 - ThatOneGuyJaaaack.

    Glad I pulled the trigger. So sexy.

    Sat. Sep. 28 - Hornydude89.

    Don't listen to them, beautiful. You are well worth it, and it's their misfortune that they can't seem to afford The finer things in life.

    Sat. Sep. 28 - JadeBabyyy.

    Goofy or not, I only have time to see about 20% of the men trying to schedule an apt. They all pay my rates. I have multiple regulars sooo.

    Fri. Sep. 27 - OhIzzMee.

    Ikr.

    Fri. Sep. 27 - jimmyjblige.

    Lmaoooo 200 for 15 minutes this * goofy.

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....ost/4075356762

  10. #10336
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104

    Age

    Quote Originally Posted by Pilot1011  [View Original Post]
    Thank you my friend. Only problem with a regular girlfriend is that in my case since I'm pushing 65, they always cost me way more coin than a p4p date. Maybe it's because I'm old and bald they always want more coin from me. LOL.
    It's funny that most ads say something like no one under 30 (or even 40). But, then, us old dudes can take a while, and they're not too crazy about that, either. I guess the perfect date is someone who isn't a rude bastard, but can still get his business taken care of in a timely manner, as well.

  11. #10335
    I'm sitting here saying, I'd hate to be that guy. I blow up lots of pics. Glad you got it working again.

    Sox.

    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeDoodle  [View Original Post]
    I found it, There is a fuckin pop up block shit drop down that finally showed me a window so I could choose to see attachments! I fell off the turnip truck, but not last night! Yd.

  12. #10334

    I found it!

    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeDoodle  [View Original Post]
    I can no longer click on the pictures to enlarge. I log in and go to photo section, I can still see which thread the picture was in, but I'm still stuck with thumbnails. Is it me or has the site changed? Yd.
    I found it, There is a fuckin pop up block shit drop down that finally showed me a window so I could choose to see attachments! I fell off the turnip truck, but not last night! Yd.

  13. #10333
    Eros and slixa are the same but you must be very polite and in a roundabout manner.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pilot1011  [View Original Post]
    Thank you my friend. Only problem with a regular girlfriend is that in my case since I'm pushing 65, they always cost me way more coin than a p4 p date. Maybe it's because I'm old and bald they always want more coin from me. LOL.

  14. #10332

    Excellent Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by PharmaGuy  [View Original Post]
    You can always find 5 girls you like and low ball all.

    Of them. I have low balled some hotties as an exercise in academics, there was always one or two that texted me back, albeit a day or two later, but someone will bite. Then you slide in there and lay on the charm and viola, you have a hottie at a fair tariff. These girl's all have slow days, or unexpected cancellations. You will be on their reserve list.

    Plus every good monger should have a civvie or two to in their rotation to offset cost.

    PG.
    Thank you my friend. Only problem with a regular girlfriend is that in my case since I'm pushing 65, they always cost me way more coin than a p4 p date. Maybe it's because I'm old and bald they always want more coin from me. LOL.

  15. #10331

    Stick to sws

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBubbles70  [View Original Post]
    I would just stick to SW's. If you can find a regular that you're comfortable with make certain she knows how often you want to visit. Don't let these ladies pressure you. Just let them know you have X amount and that's ALL you have. If they say they'll need more, just say thank you and walk away. Watch just how fast they're willing to make an exception. LOL.

    Stay safe brother.
    If you stick to sws you better put back some bail money for when you screw up and pic up uncle LEO. Sws is just to risky IMO. I have been busted before. It was years ago and I beat the charge, but it cost me $375 for bail and $175 to get my car back from in pound. I got the bail back when I won my case (only beat the case because their recording didn't work and you couldn't understand). I was married and had some slpainin to do when I got home also LOL. Not fun at all. If you are going the sws route, do your recon and stay safe. IMO you are better off finding someone that does a good cheap BBBJ like Susan in Apopka. Like I said before, she is not pretty, but you won't find a better bbbjws then her. $40 should fit any monger's budget. If $40 is too much, you are in the wrong hobby my friend. Be safe out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape