Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,411 to 22,425 of 37624
-
10-07-19 14:03 #15214Regular Member

Posts: 21Christy
TOFTT and decided to go this weekend. I regret doing that now LOL. She's an older AA lady, not a BBW but definitely had a belly. Big tits if that's your thing but overall not attractive. Not really sure what's fully on the menu but we went Russian $.2 and I got out of there immediately. She seemed really nice but I wouldn't go back.
Originally Posted by MagnifiRod
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-19 10:23 #15213Regular Member

Posts: 11Hidden AMP
Is the hidden AMP closed? The commercial board has reports of Judy there early September. Was it a different Judy. I was there before it closed but no Judy. It was a different girl nice body but easy to piss off.
Originally Posted by JAsian
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-19 08:23 #15212Senior Member

Posts: 203M1
Really is the end of an era. I remember going there as far back as the early 90's and maybe even the late 80's. I wasn't a regular there because there were many better AMP options around Detroit in those days.
-
10-07-19 08:16 #15211Regular Member

Posts: 12ACUpressure
Any extras?
Originally Posted by GregsMeg
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-19 07:47 #15210Senior Member

Posts: 389M1
I totally agree. Very jarring to see her mug shot. Wow. I am speechless right now.
Originally Posted by GreyMart036
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-19 20:45 #15209Senior Member

Posts: 264Which one. They are all Asian. Sophia, kim, ?
Originally Posted by DonTheMon
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-19 20:16 #15208Senior Member

Posts: 124This is unfortunate. Is there any AMP that offers full service in Detroit?
Originally Posted by RetiredGent
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-19 20:08 #15207Senior Member

Posts: 47Healing Therapy on Monroe
Went there today and what a disappointment. Lulu who cannot speak much english gave a good massage but she does not like oil, she does not want to be touched and I just could not get in the mood.
Walked out with no HE and probably won't go back.
-
10-06-19 18:27 #15206Senior Member

Posts: 191Spring story
Does anyone know the name of the Asian girl at spring on ecorse road in Romulus. I know sunnyt is the owner. I had a memorable time with the girl and never got her name. Planning on returning to the place soon and will ask for her.
-
10-06-19 18:19 #15205Senior Member

Posts: 191Age of procider
i would say she is around 35. Suhny. Who owns the place is at least 45.
Originally Posted by nknk789
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-19 16:02 #15204Senior Member

Posts: 1863Having seen her myself recently, I can state that some of the reports of her overall appearance have been flattering. That said. If you have no issue with the ladies at a typical FULL SERVICE AMP, you won't have issues with her appearance either.
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
Among the better therapeutic massages I've had. I never had a nuru massage before and found it incredible. She feels amazing. Nice quiet and clean location. Very likely that I'll make the drive from Toledo to see her next time I catch yellow fever. You're not going to get an experience like this from a white woman.
-
10-06-19 14:38 #15203Senior Member

Posts: 7821. Why is this in massage section?
Originally Posted by Ajbrosph
[View Original Post]
2. Why would someone believe this review based upon the post history; all of the other posts are looking for info, and are a year old.
3. The reviews on his link show prices of 300. Her info quotes similar prices.
-
10-06-19 14:12 #15202Senior Member

Posts: 254Spring well
Wow. 30 for BBBJ. How old I'd the provide? Thanks.
Originally Posted by DonTheMon
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-19 13:46 #15201Regular Member

Posts: 5M1 is closed
https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/hum...ord-border.amp
I found this.
-
10-06-19 09:13 #15200Senior Member

Posts: 191Addiitional costs
Additional costs lare very negotiavble at spring. I lpaid just 30 for BBBJ. She said full service was only 80. Best deal around I thinik.
Originally Posted by HungaryMan
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





