Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 578 of 731 FirstFirst ... 78 478 528 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 628 678 ... LastLast
Results 8,656 to 8,670 of 10957
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #2302

    How do you ask services

    Here is a question that's been bothering me: how do you ask SA girls for what they'll agree to do in bed?

    Personally, I ask them what are their boundaries in intimacy, some go for it and get into details, while most argue that they don't discuss this ("I'm not a prostitute") , or they go generic ("I am open, but nothing crazy" How do you push the subject? And especially, how do you ask for BBFS? (I'm not sure I want to do this, but just wondering).

    All girls that wanted to get into details were clear about CFS only.

  2. #2301

    Buyer beware

    Far from 34, known to bring kids and keep outside room, bored and selfish for cash. Buyer beware and. Beware

    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    Met this one recently. Nice lady. 34, 5'1, masseuse / yoga instructor, full Bush, sexy body. Met at neutral site first. Normal person. Comfortable in her own skin.

    I had messaged her 3-4 weeks earlier, but didn't hear back from her until recently. She has been reviewed here under CL and also escorts sections. Nice time, but not that into it. Here are her links to SA and WYP. I think the WYP profile is new. I also attached an earlier review from this site.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...0-06084a0afd36 (Olivetree22).

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...BG8Vb5KERpY9VG (Olive).
    .

  3. #2300

    Back on SA

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion11  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't let you guys have all the fun, so I got back on SA. Haven't been there in couple years.

    A lot of non sense. And I mean a lot.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b4aff...e-562becad2a44

    This one asks to meet every two weeks and an allowance of 700 for every meet. For the sake of fun, I asked her what if we meet every week for 350. She replied she wouldn't do it for such a low number. Go figure.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7fecd...6-005b1ba513f1

    This one asks for 500 per meet, but will make an exception for me and go for 400. No kidding.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/814bc...f-085c127a8444

    And finally, this one wants 1000 per meet. WTF?
    My ballpark is 2-350 per meet. For 350 I expect them to host for multiple hours, MSOG, and everything raw. Whenever I detect GPS I just say well good luck to you I hope you find what you're looking for. I know I say this all the time but the ratio of people on SA is 4:1 in our favor. And I'm sure there's only a handful of dudes willing to pay north of 300-350 on here.

    Thanks for the intel though. Good stuff.

  4. #2299

    Oliviatree22

    Met this one recently. Nice lady. 34, 5'1, masseuse / yoga instructor, full Bush, sexy body. Met at neutral site first. Normal person. Comfortable in her own skin.

    I had messaged her 3-4 weeks earlier, but didn't hear back from her until recently. She has been reviewed here under CL and also escorts sections. Nice time, but not that into it. Here are her links to SA and WYP. I think the WYP profile is new. I also attached an earlier review from this site.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...0-06084a0afd36 (Olivetree22).

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...BG8Vb5KERpY9VG (Olive).

    Quote Originally Posted by OldJarHead  [View Original Post]
    I tried Olivia of P411 recently. Her P411 ad doesn't say much but she looked good in the pix. She has a massage studio in the Acton area. Her advertised rate is higher but she gave me a 200 hh rate. I arrived on time but she was a little late, no big deal. I got comfortable and laid down on the table, face down. She didn't drape me, which was fine. I told her to give me a light massage with no oil. I'm not really into massages. She massaged me for a little while and then climbed up on the table and did some body-to-body massage. I could tell that she had stripped down to her bra and panties. After a few minutes of this I told her I wanted to flip. Once I flipped she got on top of me again and started rubbing her hands on my chest while dry humping me. I pulled her down to me and took off her bra and we did some breast worship. She had nice nipples but didn't really respond to my licking and sucking. She turned around and started dry humping me in rcg. I told her the dry humping would be more effective if she would take off her panties, which she did. Now the dry humping was really getting me going. I exploded after a few minutes of this. She got down and retrieved a baby wipe for me. After I cleaning up I dressed and we chatted a little. Olivia is intelligent and interesting to talk to. We said our goodbyes and I bounced. I had a nice time but I probably won't repeat because the rate seems steep for the service provided.

  5. #2298
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Quote Originally Posted by DougF  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone noticed the recently active list taking way longer to refresh? It's the same list for like an hour. Anyone figure out a work around for this? Thanks.
    Add "Unviewed" to your filters. Click on some profiles you see a lot, even if you don't want to message them. This will start weeding out the ones constantly online.

  6. #2297

    Back on SA

    Couldn't let you guys have all the fun, so I got back on SA. Haven't been there in couple years.

    A lot of non sense. And I mean a lot.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b4aff...e-562becad2a44

    This one asks to meet every two weeks and an allowance of 700 for every meet. For the sake of fun, I asked her what if we meet every week for 350. She replied she wouldn't do it for such a low number. Go figure.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7fecd...6-005b1ba513f1

    This one asks for 500 per meet, but will make an exception for me and go for 400. No kidding.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/814bc...f-085c127a8444

    And finally, this one wants 1000 per meet. WTF?

  7. #2296

    Recently active list

    Has anyone noticed the recently active list taking way longer to refresh? It's the same list for like an hour. Anyone figure out a work around for this? Thanks.

  8. #2295

    SA College Girl. Sugarbabeee711

    Let me first start off saying thank god this forum exists! I have been off and on SA for two years. If I knew this existed I would have shared my info! Here goes.

    Sugarbabeee711.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/42029...4-239fbe3ebe31

    This slightly above average curly haired student is 20 and goes to UMD College Park. I traded maybe three messages with her on SA before moving to text. I started with my standard schtick which is "I a semi pro photographer and I need models to practice taking indoor modeling poses with. I offer $x for two hours of taking non nude photos. I offer an extra $x if we get in bed after the photoshoot. I also offer to skip the photos altogether and move to bed. 90% want to do both so I have a large archive of decent modeling shots of six SA girls. This one decide she didn't like my deal. She just wanted me to buy photos of her and not meet. Typical crap that has been mentioned here as naseum. Waste of time. And she isn't even that cute.

  9. #2294
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her twice, both times she never responded. I would not waste your credits on her.
    Have her on ig. Bf for 5 months now.

  10. #2293
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewonhere  [View Original Post]
    That's the way of the world these days. No need to tell the truth. Just saying it makes it "true". And then once it leads to trouble,(like the site being investigated for human trafficking). Just deny that it was ever said. And say another lie to deflect from the original lie.

    Golly gee, we all have a very prominent, very visible figure doing just this every day. It must be ok, theres no harm. HE does it! Hahahahaha.
    Pure marketing. There have been many mainstream media articles in the last few months about SA. Always a student or teacher. There is no way that monthly average figure is even remotely accurate.

  11. #2292

    100% marketing ploy by SA

    Quote Originally Posted by Spill  [View Original Post]
    https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/teac...145919281.html

    Nolah used to serve weeknights at Red Lobster a third job she took in addition to tutoring to supplement her teaching salary. Now, thanks to the "sugar daddy" dating website SeekingArrangement.com, she's the one getting served. "I can go on a date, I can have steak and lobster, be gone for three hours after my kids are already asleep and come home with $500," she tells Yahoo Lifestyle.

    Some extracted tidbits:

    The average sugar baby makes an estimated $2800 monthly from their "daddies," SeekingArrangement reported at the organization's 2018 summit.

    "So I've been gifted anywhere from $300 to $10,000. So it just depends on what our arrangement is and what we're doing. ".

    "The first few dates I was doing like $100 cause I figured, 'Oh they're going to pay for the food and everything, she explains. "One time I went just on a date, a dinner date with a guy. He drove from Georgia to Alabama to visit me. He paid me $1,000 and I was really shocked and taken back. I was like, 'Are you sure?
    That's the way of the world these days. No need to tell the truth. Just saying it makes it "true". And then once it leads to trouble,(like the site being investigated for human trafficking). Just deny that it was ever said. And say another lie to deflect from the original lie.

    Golly gee, we all have a very prominent, very visible figure doing just this every day. It must be ok, theres no harm. HE does it! Hahahahaha.

  12. #2291
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    Teachers are turning to 'sugar daddy' dating site to supplement their salary

    https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/teac...145919281.html

    Nolah used to serve weeknights at Red Lobster — a third job she took in addition to tutoring to supplement her teaching salary. Now, thanks to the "sugar daddy" dating website SeekingArrangement.com, she's the one getting served. "I can go on a date, I can have steak and lobster, be gone for three hours after my kids are already asleep and come home with $500," she tells Yahoo Lifestyle.

    Some extracted tidbits:

    The average sugar baby makes an estimated $2800 monthly from their "daddies," SeekingArrangement reported at the organization's 2018 summit.

    "So I've been gifted anywhere from $300 to $10,000. So it just depends on what our arrangement is and what we're doing. ".

    "The first few dates I was doing like $100 cause I figured, 'Oh they're going to pay for the food and everything, she explains. "One time I went just on a date, a dinner date with a guy. He drove from Georgia to Alabama to visit me. He paid me $1,000 and I was really shocked and taken back. I was like, 'Are you sure?

  13. #2290
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    Butterface GPS

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I actually consider myself a "face man" and quite honestly, I do not see anything wrong with that face--I'd be very happy cumming all over it (after first raw-dogging her cunnt silly, of course!).

    But just out of curiousity--what was the "worth", that she quoted you?
    I kind of agree with KoF. Face is important to me and I do not think she is that bad. There is a LOT worse on SA. Most of the links on click on here go to an SA profile I've already hidden because of superficial reasons. LOL.

  14. #2289
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I actually consider myself a "face man" and quite honestly, I do not see anything wrong with that face--I'd be very happy cumming all over it (after first raw-dogging her cunnt silly, of course!).

    But just out of curiousity--what was the "worth", that she quoted you?
    Hmmm. I do see the Masai Mara style giant earlobe plug and double wire nostril rings, on a second look, after enlarging that picture. Is that what you were talking about?

  15. #2288
    I actually consider myself a "face man" and quite honestly, I do not see anything wrong with that face--I'd be very happy cumming all over it (after first raw-dogging her cunnt silly, of course!).

    But just out of curiousity--what was the "worth", that she quoted you?

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilTmp  [View Original Post]
    GPS is not just for cute girls. Total butterface "that knows her worth". LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/49ebe...f-ac0e0cda17b9

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape