Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 436 of 555 FirstFirst ... 336 386 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 486 536 ... LastLast
Results 6,526 to 6,540 of 8317
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #1792

    Amanda

    Haven't been here long and when I was looking through the old reports I saw a lot of reference to an Asian girl named Amanda that used to work at a spa but was doing incall. I haven't seen much about her lately so does anyone know her status? Was wondering if she was still around.

  2. #1791

    Passed on this one

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    Price Location was there BBFS? What else was allowed?
    Texted with them to set up a time to meet up.

    They are located downtown at the El Cortez. I couldn't get a confirmation on how long our time together would be. They quoted me 200 for both, I asked how long and they wouldn't tell me, only "you will be satisfied" and that they "aim to please" - those are red flags to me.

    They did let me know that BBFS was ok and that we can negotiate other stuff. Major red flags.

    Done this enough times to know I would have been looking at nothing but upselling and disappointments.

  3. #1790

    Nope!!

    [Seenthemfordoublebbj. Superlameexperienceveryrusheddrugaddictbehavior. Definitelynobbfsavailable. YoucanhavethisBS. Ireadsomeofyourguyspositivereviewsandit'sjustobviousthemajorityhavesupers#ystandards. Thesetwoarehorribleonagoodday. Ifyouhadfunyouratweakeralso. ]Just had a 3 way with these 2 gamers downtown.

    Pretty chill, good menu. They can take a beating; I fucked them both like it was my last day in this world. I don't tip often, but they more than earned theirs.

    No pics though, sadly.

    Archive:

    http://<a href="http://archive.is/G4...e.is/G4NMn</a>.

    Adlink:

    http://<a href="https://escortalliga...a>&#91;/QUOTE].

  4. #1789
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    Umm

    Quote Originally Posted by Problems  [View Original Post]
    Just had a 3 way with these 2 gamers downtown.

    Pretty chill, good menu. They can take a beating; I fucked them both like it was my last day in this world. I don't tip often, but they more than earned theirs.

    No pics though, sadly.

    Archive:

    http://archive.is/G4NMn

    Adlink:

    https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas...453985/Fremont
    Price Location was there BBFS? What else was allowed?

  5. #1788
    Did they play with eachother?

    Quote Originally Posted by Problems  [View Original Post]
    Just had a 3 way with these 2 gamers downtown.

    Pretty chill, good menu. They can take a beating; I fucked them both like it was my last day in this world. I don't tip often, but they more than earned theirs.

    No pics though, sadly.

    Archive:

    http://archive.is/G4NMn

    Adlink:

    https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas...453985/Fremont

  6. #1787
    Quote Originally Posted by Problems  [View Original Post]
    Just had a 3 way with these 2 gamers downtown.

    Pretty chill, good menu. They can take a beating; I fucked them both like it was my last day in this world. I don't tip often, but they more than earned theirs.

    No pics though, sadly.

    Archive:

    http://archive.is/G4NMn

    Adlink:

    https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas...453985/Fremont
    Ah, Lynn and Roxy. Man, I feel like I'm the only unlucky bastard who had a lousy time with them. They up sold me and rushed me and didn't follow through with what they said. Therew as definitely no BBFS going on either.

  7. #1786
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    BTW never scheduled the threesome with her. She went silent, so I just went home. Maybe next time.
    Found out that her roommate and all her gfs are not BBFS and not GFE.

    Just FYI.

  8. #1785

    El Cortez

    Just had a 3 way with these 2 gamers downtown.

    Pretty chill, good menu. They can take a beating; I fucked them both like it was my last day in this world. I don't tip often, but they more than earned theirs.

    No pics though, sadly.

    Archive:

    http://archive.is/G4NMn

    Adlink:

    https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas...453985/Fremont

  9. #1784

    A little help?

    Hey, in town for work till Saturday. Going to be tied up during day but should have a few hours at night. If anyone can pm me some contacts or ads for some nice BBFS providers that won't break the bank I'd appreciate it. Anal is preferred, but not required. Thanks in advance.

  10. #1783
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    BTW never scheduled the threesome with her. She went silent, so I just went home. Maybe next time.

  11. #1782
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by PauseTheDrama  [View Original Post]
    That sounds amazing. Do you have contact for Leigh?
    Yeah, she's the girl who's been talked about here a few times but with no name. It changes a lot.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7029640901

  12. #1781
    That sounds amazing. Do you have contact for Leigh?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    Well, 3 for 4 ain't bad. I saw Izzy / Izabella last night (or was it this morning? I haven't been to bed yet). She's the girl with the suspiciously posh British accent. Absolutely NO BBFS with that one, so I won't review her here. Still, she's one of the hotter girls I've seen in Vegas for so low a price point. I don't know why she charges so little for GFE.

    Anyway I've been texting kaleigh or whatever her name is (keep changing) the first girl of the trip who was cute and let me cum inside of her pussy. She actually has a few friends she showed me pics of who are hot. She called one of them her roommate. I asked her to arrange a threesome so she said she'll get back to me tonight. I'm actually considering extending my hotel one more day to experience this (also to sleep). Her friends are all hotter than she is. She didn't say whether or not BBFS was an option for them, but we'll see!

  13. #1780
    Quote Originally Posted by Socratesrvng  [View Original Post]
    Saw this ad tonight. Says she allows bb and anal in her ad. Questioned her about it and she confirmed and said for a qv bbgreek would be $. 30. I didn't respond and she brought it to $. Let me know negotiations can be had. Can't TOFTT at the moment. Someone do it for the board and report back LOL.

    https://backpage.com.lasvegas.listcr...post/37322422/
    I saw her ad just last night and wondered the same thing. Looks a little TGTBT. She's pretty hot. But I Googled the number and pics and got nothing.

  14. #1779

    New one to me

    Spoke to this one today. Not much availability as she said she was only going to be available Tuesday and Wednesday but what the hell. She too offered BBFS (though at a steep price with no time limit mentioned) for $$.

    Her previous ads made it seem like nothing physical was on the menu but when she texted me details, she flat out mentioned FS and because I haven't seen her yet, I can't attest to any facts yet.

    If someone else has seen her, speak up. I would love to know details before I take the plunge.

    https://backpage.com.lasvegas.listcr...post/37334969/

  15. #1778
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    Luck ran out

    Well, 3 for 4 ain't bad. I saw Izzy / Izabella last night (or was it this morning? I haven't been to bed yet). She's the girl with the suspiciously posh British accent. Absolutely NO BBFS with that one, so I won't review her here. Still, she's one of the hotter girls I've seen in Vegas for so low a price point. I don't know why she charges so little for GFE.

    Anyway I've been texting kaleigh or whatever her name is (keep changing) the first girl of the trip who was cute and let me cum inside of her pussy. She actually has a few friends she showed me pics of who are hot. She called one of them her roommate. I asked her to arrange a threesome so she said she'll get back to me tonight. I'm actually considering extending my hotel one more day to experience this (also to sleep). Her friends are all hotter than she is. She didn't say whether or not BBFS was an option for them, but we'll see!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape