Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 6,526 to 6,540 of 8317
-
10-04-19 04:38 #1792Regular Member

Posts: 8Amanda
Haven't been here long and when I was looking through the old reports I saw a lot of reference to an Asian girl named Amanda that used to work at a spa but was doing incall. I haven't seen much about her lately so does anyone know her status? Was wondering if she was still around.
-
10-04-19 02:15 #1791Senior Member

Posts: 147Passed on this one
Texted with them to set up a time to meet up.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
They are located downtown at the El Cortez. I couldn't get a confirmation on how long our time together would be. They quoted me 200 for both, I asked how long and they wouldn't tell me, only "you will be satisfied" and that they "aim to please" - those are red flags to me.
They did let me know that BBFS was ok and that we can negotiate other stuff. Major red flags.
Done this enough times to know I would have been looking at nothing but upselling and disappointments.
-
10-03-19 21:42 #1790Senior Member

Posts: 71Nope!!
[Seenthemfordoublebbj. Superlameexperienceveryrusheddrugaddictbehavior. Definitelynobbfsavailable. YoucanhavethisBS. Ireadsomeofyourguyspositivereviewsandit'sjustobviousthemajorityhavesupers#ystandards. Thesetwoarehorribleonagoodday. Ifyouhadfunyouratweakeralso. ]Just had a 3 way with these 2 gamers downtown.
Pretty chill, good menu. They can take a beating; I fucked them both like it was my last day in this world. I don't tip often, but they more than earned theirs.
No pics though, sadly.
Archive:
http://<a href="http://archive.is/G4...e.is/G4NMn</a>.
Adlink:
http://<a href="https://escortalliga...a>[/QUOTE].
-
10-03-19 19:57 #1789Senior Member

Posts: 2989Umm
Price Location was there BBFS? What else was allowed?
Originally Posted by Problems
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-19 18:29 #1788Senior Member

Posts: 71Did they play with eachother?
Originally Posted by Problems
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-19 16:46 #1787Senior Member

Posts: 280Ah, Lynn and Roxy. Man, I feel like I'm the only unlucky bastard who had a lousy time with them. They up sold me and rushed me and didn't follow through with what they said. Therew as definitely no BBFS going on either.
Originally Posted by Problems
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-19 15:55 #1786Senior Member

Posts: 389Found out that her roommate and all her gfs are not BBFS and not GFE.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
Just FYI.
-
10-03-19 14:57 #1785Senior Member

Posts: 191El Cortez
Just had a 3 way with these 2 gamers downtown.
Pretty chill, good menu. They can take a beating; I fucked them both like it was my last day in this world. I don't tip often, but they more than earned theirs.
No pics though, sadly.
Archive:
http://archive.is/G4NMn
Adlink:
https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas...453985/Fremont
-
10-02-19 00:29 #1784Senior Member

Posts: 69A little help?
Hey, in town for work till Saturday. Going to be tied up during day but should have a few hours at night. If anyone can pm me some contacts or ads for some nice BBFS providers that won't break the bank I'd appreciate it. Anal is preferred, but not required. Thanks in advance.
-
10-02-19 00:03 #1783Senior Member

Posts: 1445BTW never scheduled the threesome with her. She went silent, so I just went home. Maybe next time.
-
10-01-19 23:59 #1782Senior Member

Posts: 1445Yeah, she's the girl who's been talked about here a few times but with no name. It changes a lot.
Originally Posted by PauseTheDrama
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7029640901
-
09-30-19 15:29 #1781Senior Member

Posts: 168That sounds amazing. Do you have contact for Leigh?
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-19 18:03 #1780Senior Member

Posts: 280I saw her ad just last night and wondered the same thing. Looks a little TGTBT. She's pretty hot. But I Googled the number and pics and got nothing.
Originally Posted by Socratesrvng
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-19 17:58 #1779Senior Member

Posts: 740New one to me
Spoke to this one today. Not much availability as she said she was only going to be available Tuesday and Wednesday but what the hell. She too offered BBFS (though at a steep price with no time limit mentioned) for $$.
Her previous ads made it seem like nothing physical was on the menu but when she texted me details, she flat out mentioned FS and because I haven't seen her yet, I can't attest to any facts yet.
If someone else has seen her, speak up. I would love to know details before I take the plunge.
https://backpage.com.lasvegas.listcr...post/37334969/
-
09-29-19 09:18 #1778Senior Member

Posts: 1445Luck ran out
Well, 3 for 4 ain't bad. I saw Izzy / Izabella last night (or was it this morning? I haven't been to bed yet). She's the girl with the suspiciously posh British accent. Absolutely NO BBFS with that one, so I won't review her here. Still, she's one of the hotter girls I've seen in Vegas for so low a price point. I don't know why she charges so little for GFE.
Anyway I've been texting kaleigh or whatever her name is (keep changing) the first girl of the trip who was cute and let me cum inside of her pussy. She actually has a few friends she showed me pics of who are hot. She called one of them her roommate. I asked her to arrange a threesome so she said she'll get back to me tonight. I'm actually considering extending my hotel one more day to experience this (also to sleep). Her friends are all hotter than she is. She didn't say whether or not BBFS was an option for them, but we'll see!












Reply With Quote




