Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6452

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy379  [View Original Post]
    Close to my part of town, nice little spinner body but wondering if anyone's seen her? https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/37238961/.
    Saw her about a year ago when she was living in Oviedo. Nice girl, non rushed, good mic skills. Haven't seen her since then though, may have changed.

  2. #6451

    All Lies

    Quote Originally Posted by RickyJames1  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one and wouldn't repeat. Has a hot body for sure, but bedside manner needs improvement. She said 4 or 5 times "remember this is a quick visit, hurry up" with the first coming even before we started! Her dick sucking skills are very lame. She just puts the outside of her lips your dick, no further than the head, so your cock is hardly even touching her mouth. Her pussy does feel good though, but when I told her I would pull out and cum on her stomach she said yes but then moved back so it went on the sheets and she started saying how she told me not to cum on the sheets and to catch my cum in my hand. Weird! Had she not moved back it would have been all on her stomach and not on the sheets to begin with!! So, her bedside manner and certainly her dick sucking skills need to radically improve.

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....623/4074287367
    Yeah, I saw this girl a while back and wasn't active on this site at the time. I should have posted a review to save you guys the trouble, but I'll post it now. We agreed on rate and that it would include GFE bbj and greek. She said she wanted incall at first and I was getting ready to go see her and then she told me that outcall would be better. That wasn't the best for me but jr was in the driver seat now. I told her that was fine but to call or text me when she was close. This is because I have a dog that gets nervous with strangers and I wanted to put her in the other room. She didn't call or text and just showed up ringing my ball. My dog ran at the door barking and I told her to wait. I could hear her bitching outside, saying she was just going to leave (Didn't I tell you to let me know ahead of time? I let her in and damn. You can't tell from the pictures but she has a pretty face and a great little body, but her attitude is terrible. Tried making conversation while we went to the room but she was 1 wording me, so we just got straight to it. She pulled out a wrapper immediately and proceeded with a terrible CBJ. Then we went to doggy and mish and she was like a dead fish the whole time. This girl is either dead silent or complaining about something. I lost my interest pretty quickly and pretended to cum. I left the room and told her to get ready and then I walked her out. Definitely wouldn't repeat or recommend. Be careful, because she will tell you what you want to hear, so you may be tempted to schedule with her anyway. But trust me, you won't be getting a good time.

  3. #6450
    Quote Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....370442/Vanessa

    Anyone have experience with this MILF? What is included in her services?
    Mixed reviews on Babylon, Lackluster efforts and larger than pics. Seems like a YMMV type of provider.

  4. #6449

    Vanessa?

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....370442/Vanessa

    Anyone have experience with this MILF? What is included in her services?

  5. #6448

    Ivory

    Sent and saw this one yesterday around 1 pm. Another disappointment. Nice enough young lady but just too big for my tastes. Her photos are dated, she's probably 15 pounds heavier and it's all in the ass. Maybe 5'2" also. Damage was a buck thirty for half an hour. Had her finish the job with an enthusiastic CBJ. Won't repeat. Moving on.

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...y/308963990879

    PHFJ Out!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ivory.jpg‎  

  6. #6447

    That's Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by HotLuck54  [View Original Post]
    She's a total GFE, enthusiastic BBBJ, accurate pics, friendly personality just like yr GF should be. Reasonable rates and safe incall. I have repeated with her and recommend you go see her.

    OO.

  7. #6446
    Quote Originally Posted by CFombarlet  [View Original Post]
    Is that Tinkerbell?
    No. Not Tinkerbell.

  8. #6445

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by SMF1234  [View Original Post]
    So I'm in the Apopka / Lockhart area with work sometimes and saw a review of the "Apopka MILF. " The other mongers Review was positive so I thought I'd give it a shot.

    Pros: She's the woman in the pictures, nice enough person, beautiful eyes, had thigh high fishnet stockings on when I arrived, not fat in any way, nice bolt ons, tight kitty, clean, shaved, smelled really good, Comms were solid, incall is discreet, clean, private house on lake apopka, submissive, reasonable mario coins for playing.

    Cons: A little too old for me, very thin, some loose skin on her stomach, can't take a pounding (she asked me to go easy after a few thrusts in mish and I'm hung like a squirrel), disinterested, although she has beautiful eyes SHE NEVER LOOKED AT ME!! She had her eyes closed the whole time. (I mean, I'm no Brad Pitt, bust jesus, its not like I look like Bernie Sanders either,) not very vocal, couldn't tell if she was enjoying herself.

    Overall an ok experience, not great. She seems like a very nice woman so its very possible that she and I just didn't click. It happens once in a while despite my magnanamous and infectious personality.

    BBBJ (meh), CFS, $. 1 for hhr. Prob won't repeat.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...920/4076640138
    Link doesn't work.

  9. #6444

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by RebelRok  [View Original Post]
    Will be in Orlando till Friday any info.

    Appreciated.

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...b/572635723358
    Geez these girl need to calm down with their outrageous prices and fellas please please don't pay these prices.

  10. #6443
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Not unless she goes by Bellatrix too.
    That's actually what I was wondering. If she had reinvented herself, migrating from the Disney Universe to the Potter Universe. But I checked out an old picture of her and I don't believe it is so.

  11. #6442

    Bella? Seeking info

    Will be in Orlando till Friday any info.

    Appreciated.

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...b/572635723358

  12. #6441

    Ones that are

    Yes those women are not worth that at all.

    Here are some that are.

    Bdsm.

    https://bdsm.eros.com/florida/tampa/...7.htm?cat=5095

    Allure Sky short and nice.

    https://bdsm.eros.com/florida/tampa/...98.htm?cat=213

    Mistress V.

    I have not seen this one since she has a deposit required before meeting.

    https://bdsm.eros.com/florida/tampa/...23.htm?cat=213

    Brenda Boobs.

    Escorts.

    https://mobile.twitter.com/eliteSarahPage

    https://mobile.twitter.com/LaurenStone99

    https://mobile.twitter.com/TheEvaRae1

    https://mobile.twitter.com/SwayMarcellis

    These girls are worth the money.

    Quote Originally Posted by SMF1234  [View Original Post]
    I'm very much a "to each his own" kind of guy. If a monger wants to pay a premium for what he likes then who the hell am I to criticize? I don't have the same level of experience as some of you but I do have more than others. I've seen all kinds of tastes in women on this forum and its one of the things that I enjoy about my membership. Lately, a lot of talk has been circulating about prices on the rise. I tend to agree. The economy is doing well, more mongers have probably seen an increase in their take home pay and thus, they have more disposable income with which to enjoy the hobby. Many of the women we see are NOT, repeat, NOT stupid. Their phones are probably ringing off the hook (as the saying goes) and their clients are forking over the asking rate without any haggling or pushback. Supply and demand, son. Supply and demand. However, there are those ads that make one wonder from what planet the advertiser is from. What world they live in and who, in their right mind would pay their asking rate. For example:

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1640551

    THis one says she is brazilian and wants $250 an hour. I don't know about you but I think she's got an inlated opinion of herself. She looks like she's a Russian coming off a 3 day vodka bender and needs money to get back home.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1456594

    This one wants $550 an hour. She looks like Laura Ingraham's slutty older sister and I don't like the blue heels with the leapord print. Just sayin. '.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1337630

    $250 an hour. She's definitely a "type. " got to love them short and big.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1498850

    $200 an hour and she'll let you eat ice cream off her ass. I think she's in a biker gang on the weekends.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1611975

    $260 an hour if you can find the bed in her messy room.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1214291

    $250 an hour and $1200 for the night. What a bargain.

    This is just a rant. Making an observation. And really appreciating all of the 411 that I get from this forum. Lets keep our ATF's happy and weed out the GPS afflicted. We're all familair with the phrase "Good service isn't cheap and cheap service isn't good. " This may be true but Good service is a relative term depending on the monger and it doesn't have to be financially crushing. Just my opinion, I could be wrong.

  13. #6440

    GPS has run amok.

    I'm very much a "to each his own" kind of guy. If a monger wants to pay a premium for what he likes then who the hell am I to criticize? I don't have the same level of experience as some of you but I do have more than others. I've seen all kinds of tastes in women on this forum and its one of the things that I enjoy about my membership. Lately, a lot of talk has been circulating about prices on the rise. I tend to agree. The economy is doing well, more mongers have probably seen an increase in their take home pay and thus, they have more disposable income with which to enjoy the hobby. Many of the women we see are NOT, repeat, NOT stupid. Their phones are probably ringing off the hook (as the saying goes) and their clients are forking over the asking rate without any haggling or pushback. Supply and demand, son. Supply and demand. However, there are those ads that make one wonder from what planet the advertiser is from. What world they live in and who, in their right mind would pay their asking rate. For example:

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1640551

    THis one says she is brazilian and wants $250 an hour. I don't know about you but I think she's got an inlated opinion of herself. She looks like she's a Russian coming off a 3 day vodka bender and needs money to get back home.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1456594

    This one wants $550 an hour. She looks like Laura Ingraham's slutty older sister and I don't like the blue heels with the leapord print. Just sayin. '.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1337630

    $250 an hour. She's definitely a "type. " got to love them short and big.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1498850

    $200 an hour and she'll let you eat ice cream off her ass. I think she's in a biker gang on the weekends.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1611975

    $260 an hour if you can find the bed in her messy room.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1214291

    $250 an hour and $1200 for the night. What a bargain.

    This is just a rant. Making an observation. And really appreciating all of the 411 that I get from this forum. Lets keep our ATF's happy and weed out the GPS afflicted. We're all familair with the phrase "Good service isn't cheap and cheap service isn't good. " This may be true but Good service is a relative term depending on the monger and it doesn't have to be financially crushing. Just my opinion, I could be wrong.

  14. #6439

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by CFombarlet  [View Original Post]
    Is that Tinkerbell?
    Not unless she goes by Bellatrix too.

  15. #6438
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilot1011  [View Original Post]
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=4203060#post4203060.

    Post#26054 is Tiffany / Leah.

    Definitely a user.
    I saw her twice when she was on OBT at a dump hotel she and her Friend Alexlynn were.

    Roommates at one time both are definitely are or were users both tried to cover up just not worth the chance anymore for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape