Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 847 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 347 747 797 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 897 947 ... LastLast
Results 12,691 to 12,705 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4359

    Holly Berry

    It looks like everyone is getting into the sugar game. I wonder if the monthly allowance covers admission to the gangbangers. LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/eb2fc...7-d762526f6c87

  2. #4358
    Senior Member


    Posts: 244

    Correct.

    Quote Originally Posted by DynoJr  [View Original Post]
    I figured this out when the premium lock was down for a couple days. For example, if you write "hey I can't read your message but you can find me on Tinder", they replace it with "Hey, are you interested in an arrangement?

    Bottom line is don't even bother sending something without premium. It totally messes with the communication.
    This is true. If I had the basic account and got a message / favorite from a girl who seemed like a good match, I'd reply with my phone number, let them know I can't see their messages, and tell them to text me. Upgraded shortly afterward, checked those messages. My number was gone, message rewritten. If they don't want guys with a basic account to be able to send messages, fine. Leading people on with these false pretenses, however, is not fine.

  3. #4357
    Women can message for free so it doesn't matter if they are premium or not, they all have full read / write messaging capabilities.

    Any female who is a student with a. Edu email address gets premium free so I don't place any weight on wether they are premium or not.

    Quote Originally Posted by WarnerSeven7  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    Quick question. I know as a guy I could not view or respond to messages without premium. If I message a girl who does not have premium is she able to respond? Or how does that work.

  4. #4356

    They re-write your message

    Quote Originally Posted by WarnerSeven7  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    Quick question. I know as a guy I could not view or respond to messages without premium. If I message a girl who does not have premium is she able to respond? Or how does that work.
    I figured this out when the premium lock was down for a couple days. For example, if you write "hey I can't read your message but you can find me on Tinder", they replace it with "Hey, are you interested in an arrangement?

    Bottom line is don't even bother sending something without premium. It totally messes with the communication.

  5. #4355
    Quote Originally Posted by Rounded25  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/f03a3...d-0301d49c77c6

    I rolled the dice on this one. Buyers remorse. She is up north. $300. Can't host. Not as slim as pictured. I had hoped to find someone in northern suburbs. She is a millennial. Was on her phone the whole time. Clock watcher. Uninterested in sex.
    Unfortunately not an uncommon occurrence with the younger ladies. But once in a while you get lucky and having a hot 19 yr old ride you makes you forget girls like this.

  6. #4354

    Kimberly363

    https://www.seeking.com/member/01189...b-b9f0efc98f0d

    She'll hit you up for money after chatting for awhile. Funny, she hasn't been active for a week on SA but keeps trying to convince me that I should send her money. I was born at night. Not last night.

  7. #4353

    Highland Park

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f03a3...d-0301d49c77c6

    I rolled the dice on this one. Buyers remorse. She is up north. $300. Can't host. Not as slim as pictured. I had hoped to find someone in northern suburbs. She is a millennial. Was on her phone the whole time. Clock watcher. Uninterested in sex.

  8. #4352

    Got a number from this one, if anyone is interested

    https://www.seeking.com/member/acdfe...a-684e67e06ff5

    Didn't notice when I sent the first message, but she has heavy smoker listed, so I'm not interested. Looks cute if that doesn't bother you. Happy to share the number since I'm not going to pursue.

  9. #4351

    Newbie

    So I just signed up a few nights ago and have already locked down 4 numbers in the 250-300 range. This also allows for a few hours of fun. Haven't met any yet but at these rates. Most with cimws BBBJ, hoping to have a nice sophomore college gal come over Saturday but will tell you how it goes. Might require a little more finesse but for the dollars spent could yield a better time with someone with much lower mileage. Happy seeking!

  10. #4350
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    It's good to hear you guys are still getting laid on SA, especially our resident old fat Asian guy LOL. I miss barebacking and filling up cute 20 year olds for sure.
    Haha funny, guys I am taking a break from sa now, the last month or so, yield 4 new coed pussy, I thought for sure, it will be 0 for 4, but it was 4 for 4 (and no, I did not win the lotto, but I did buy shit load of lottery tickets tho), I will see these girls a few more time to see which one fit best, then again I can easily lose all for them very soon, what interesting is that this time I double down on my text photos to them, basically I send them a half naked fat, old ugly short asian guy at the beach, I figure these pics either scare the shit out of them, or they are down to fuck (so they either run away or fuck, and I didn't worry about the flaking shit).

  11. #4349

    Dallas

    Quote Originally Posted by PauFord  [View Original Post]
    Well said my friend. SA has been consistently inconsistent. Dry spells where I just get so tired of the bullshit that pussy just doesn't seem worth the hassle. Then periods of drowning in pussy that I have to turn them away. As you said, don't be an asshat and hang in there, all will be well in due time.

    I also agree that traveling is surprisingly fruitful. I've had amazing spur of the moment experiences while traveling in Austin, Raleigh, Dallas, etc. Dallas was shooting fish in a barrel and majority of the girls I contacted were willing to meet right away.
    I've done a couple trips to myself basically to getaway for a weekend, and obviously used SA to fuck locals. You mentioned Dallas! I'm going there for a long weekend later this month. Randomly decided to visit, never been there and flights / accommodations were cheap. I'm prospecting SA girls in Dallas right now, and yeah a lot of them are DTF to the point where it's like 100% implied that they know this site is about fucking. I'm staying 3 nights with a budget of about 1 k dedicated to SA girls. Should be fun!

  12. #4348

  13. #4347

    Sa

    It's good to hear you guys are still getting laid on SA, especially our resident old fat Asian guy LOL. I miss barebacking and filling up cute 20 year olds for sure.

  14. #4346
    Quote Originally Posted by ArielDude28  [View Original Post]
    Looks smoking hot for my taste. She has been on the site since 2016 and we quickly got from SA to text. Still going back and forth on first meetup. Anyone tried her? Please DM me before I jump into the well.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/00a43...4-5cf1710eadb3
    I've talked to her a few times.

    The conversation starts of good but when it's time to finalize the deal she stops responding. Happened twice in a 3 month period.

  15. #4345
    Quote Originally Posted by Theargent  [View Original Post]

    But I also have tons of dry spells. Sometimes, none of my top 20 prospects will message me back. Or they will and then won't. Or my date won't show up. And then my next date won't show up. Or she will show up and decide arrangements are not for her. Or she will show up and won't look like her pictures. Or will be a low-key escort that I'm not interested in. I'll have three of four months like that and I'll think it's over for me on SA, and then BAM, I'll get so lucky that I can't believe it's not a dream.

    Anyway, be cool to people, hang in there and behave in a way so that both parties walk away feeling better off than they did before they met and good things will happen.
    Well said my friend. SA has been consistently inconsistent. Dry spells where I just get so tired of the bullshit that pussy just doesn't seem worth the hassle. Then periods of drowning in pussy that I have to turn them away. As you said, don't be an asshat and hang in there, all will be well in due time.

    I also agree that traveling is surprisingly fruitful. I've had amazing spur of the moment experiences while traveling in Austin, Raleigh, Dallas, etc. Dallas was shooting fish in a barrel and majority of the girls I contacted were willing to meet right away.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape