Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,691 to 12,705 of 17049
-
10-05-19 11:48 #4359Senior Member

Posts: 177Holly Berry
It looks like everyone is getting into the sugar game. I wonder if the monthly allowance covers admission to the gangbangers. LOL.
https://www.seeking.com/member/eb2fc...7-d762526f6c87
-
10-05-19 09:45 #4358Senior Member

Posts: 244Correct.
This is true. If I had the basic account and got a message / favorite from a girl who seemed like a good match, I'd reply with my phone number, let them know I can't see their messages, and tell them to text me. Upgraded shortly afterward, checked those messages. My number was gone, message rewritten. If they don't want guys with a basic account to be able to send messages, fine. Leading people on with these false pretenses, however, is not fine.
Originally Posted by DynoJr
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-19 17:01 #4357Senior Member

Posts: 754Women can message for free so it doesn't matter if they are premium or not, they all have full read / write messaging capabilities.
Any female who is a student with a. Edu email address gets premium free so I don't place any weight on wether they are premium or not.
Originally Posted by WarnerSeven7
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-19 16:19 #4356Senior Member

Posts: 541They re-write your message
I figured this out when the premium lock was down for a couple days. For example, if you write "hey I can't read your message but you can find me on Tinder", they replace it with "Hey, are you interested in an arrangement?
Originally Posted by WarnerSeven7
[View Original Post]
Bottom line is don't even bother sending something without premium. It totally messes with the communication.
-
10-04-19 11:27 #4355Senior Member

Posts: 349Unfortunately not an uncommon occurrence with the younger ladies. But once in a while you get lucky and having a hot 19 yr old ride you makes you forget girls like this.
Originally Posted by Rounded25
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-19 09:22 #4354Regular Member

Posts: 17Kimberly363
https://www.seeking.com/member/01189...b-b9f0efc98f0d
She'll hit you up for money after chatting for awhile. Funny, she hasn't been active for a week on SA but keeps trying to convince me that I should send her money. I was born at night. Not last night.
-
10-03-19 21:01 #4353Senior Member

Posts: 132Highland Park
https://www.seeking.com/member/f03a3...d-0301d49c77c6
I rolled the dice on this one. Buyers remorse. She is up north. $300. Can't host. Not as slim as pictured. I had hoped to find someone in northern suburbs. She is a millennial. Was on her phone the whole time. Clock watcher. Uninterested in sex.
-
10-03-19 18:38 #4352Senior Member

Posts: 70Got a number from this one, if anyone is interested
https://www.seeking.com/member/acdfe...a-684e67e06ff5
Didn't notice when I sent the first message, but she has heavy smoker listed, so I'm not interested. Looks cute if that doesn't bother you. Happy to share the number since I'm not going to pursue.
-
10-02-19 22:21 #4351Senior Member

Posts: 105Newbie
So I just signed up a few nights ago and have already locked down 4 numbers in the 250-300 range. This also allows for a few hours of fun. Haven't met any yet but at these rates. Most with cimws BBBJ, hoping to have a nice sophomore college gal come over Saturday but will tell you how it goes. Might require a little more finesse but for the dollars spent could yield a better time with someone with much lower mileage. Happy seeking!
-
10-02-19 14:03 #4350Senior Member

Posts: 534Haha funny, guys I am taking a break from sa now, the last month or so, yield 4 new coed pussy, I thought for sure, it will be 0 for 4, but it was 4 for 4 (and no, I did not win the lotto, but I did buy shit load of lottery tickets tho), I will see these girls a few more time to see which one fit best, then again I can easily lose all for them very soon, what interesting is that this time I double down on my text photos to them, basically I send them a half naked fat, old ugly short asian guy at the beach, I figure these pics either scare the shit out of them, or they are down to fuck (so they either run away or fuck, and I didn't worry about the flaking shit).
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-19 15:30 #4349Senior Member

Posts: 338Dallas
I've done a couple trips to myself basically to getaway for a weekend, and obviously used SA to fuck locals. You mentioned Dallas! I'm going there for a long weekend later this month. Randomly decided to visit, never been there and flights / accommodations were cheap. I'm prospecting SA girls in Dallas right now, and yeah a lot of them are DTF to the point where it's like 100% implied that they know this site is about fucking. I'm staying 3 nights with a budget of about 1 k dedicated to SA girls. Should be fun!
Originally Posted by PauFord
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-19 10:10 #4348Regular Member

Posts: 4
-
09-30-19 22:00 #4347Senior Member

Posts: 1631Sa
It's good to hear you guys are still getting laid on SA, especially our resident old fat Asian guy LOL. I miss barebacking and filling up cute 20 year olds for sure.
-
09-30-19 21:52 #4346Senior Member

Posts: 762I've talked to her a few times.
Originally Posted by ArielDude28
[View Original Post]
The conversation starts of good but when it's time to finalize the deal she stops responding. Happened twice in a 3 month period.
-
09-30-19 21:31 #4345Senior Member

Posts: 754Well said my friend. SA has been consistently inconsistent. Dry spells where I just get so tired of the bullshit that pussy just doesn't seem worth the hassle. Then periods of drowning in pussy that I have to turn them away. As you said, don't be an asshat and hang in there, all will be well in due time.
Originally Posted by Theargent
[View Original Post]
I also agree that traveling is surprisingly fruitful. I've had amazing spur of the moment experiences while traveling in Austin, Raleigh, Dallas, etc. Dallas was shooting fish in a barrel and majority of the girls I contacted were willing to meet right away.












Reply With Quote




