Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 361 of 472 FirstFirst ... 261 311 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 411 461 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 7070
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1670

    Jewels

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/2096229161

    Anyone had the opportunity to meet her?

    209-622-9161.

  2. #1669

  3. #1668
    Quote Originally Posted by UNeedPussy  [View Original Post]
    Beautifully built body on baby this gal has so much ass and flat stomach has a petite frame big tits worth the time she's fun and clean good attitude covered but very pleasing sucked me so good I forgot I was covered no lie (FAO) CCI-DBGB call her.
    If you're going to pay that much for covered, you might as well go to T. J. It cost a lot less and in my opinion they're way better looking than ladies on PrivateDelights, Humaniplex, etc.

    That is an incredible ass though.

  4. #1667

    Sexy ***** FS and only 2 $$ an hour

    Beautifully built body on baby this gal has so much ass and flat stomach has a petite frame big tits worth the time she's fun and clean good attitude covered but very pleasing sucked me so good I forgot I was covered no lie (FAO) CCI-DBGB call her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C4BEAC64-0E46-4B7B-8960-EA5BDDFD2FCF.jpg‎  

  5. #1666
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliBoy2000  [View Original Post]
    She's banging. Please report back is you see her. Big in all the right places.

  6. #1665

    Carmen

    Quote Originally Posted by CaliBoy2000  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I saw her a few years ago for a quick date. I'd see her again.

  7. #1664
    Quote Originally Posted by LeftCoastGhost  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try this gem out? Seems overly friendly via text.

    https://max80.com.sandiego.listcrawl...post/36810827/
    Been trying to setup something for awhile she flakes whenever I'm available.

  8. #1663

    Would you repeat

    Quote Originally Posted by Solidus  [View Original Post]
    Legit one of the best bbbjs.
    I'm very curious to see this provider, has anyone else done more than the quick 80 visit?

    Should we just consider the 80 visit. Or are the other options worth the stay?

    Looking for some more details.

  9. #1662

    Followup

    Quote Originally Posted by Solidus  [View Original Post]
    Legit one of the best bbbjs.
    Tried numbers no response. Which number is good?

  10. #1661

  11. #1660
    Quote Originally Posted by BDude11  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious as well. For 80 that's great!
    Saw her and is the same person as pics. CIM, COF, was not available (for me anyway) but does give a decent BBBJ and you can tell she really enjoys it. Overall a good experience and will probably repeat.

  12. #1659

    Ivy Rose

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Ivyrosebabee

    Decided to give her another try and she IS the girl in the photos. She came over for outcall. Unfortunately that's about where the positives stopped. She had a terrible attitude and said maybe 10 words the entire time. Pretty much came over, asked for donation, where I wanted her in the house, and what position. Chose doggy, she got up and said thanks and left. Not into it at all, just a blank stoic stare on her face.

    She only charged 100 at least.

  13. #1658
    Quote Originally Posted by FeelingGood  [View Original Post]
    I have. She cares for a family member and goes back and forth between Dallas and here so that probably explains the difficulties.
    Yes, I finally was able to meet with her and she was great. I would recommend.

  14. #1657
    Quote Originally Posted by GdAloha  [View Original Post]
    I'm very interested now. What about the finish? Does she allow CIM or COF? Let me know or please PM me the details.
    I'm curious as well. For 80 that's great!

  15. #1656
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy456  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...go/OriannaGrey

    Has anyone met with her? She seems very difficult to schedule with. Claims she's booked up for days and barely has any reviews.
    I have. She cares for a family member and goes back and forth between Dallas and here so that probably explains the difficulties.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape