Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 363 of 472 FirstFirst ... 263 313 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 413 463 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 7066
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1636

    Links

    Quote Originally Posted by Sining  [View Original Post]
    Hey,

    I always seem the same girls always posting and I've talked to them and they seem real but I have not pulled the trigger are they real what is your report on them can anyone chime in?

    milfy.com.sandiego. listcrawler.com/ post /37283839/.

    milfy.com.sandiego. listcrawler.com/ post /37275730/.

    milfy.com.sandiego. listcrawler.com/ post /37275211/.

    Let me know thanks.
    It would be nice if these links were properly pasted so that I can click on them.

  2. #1635
    Would Columbia be the best place to visit?

    Quote Originally Posted by AeroStartC  [View Original Post]
    Head to South America, and you will have all of that you can handle. .

  3. #1634
    Quote Originally Posted by JitMarc  [View Original Post]
    Definitely agree. Also unless you're capable of a marathon. I love the idea of spending an entire night with my favorite provider. But if I'm spending most of that time sleeping then it isn't worth it. However, being woken up to a BBBJ and cowgirl is on my checklist, one that will probably never get checked off.
    Head to South America, and you will have all of that you can handle. .

  4. #1633

    Sexilexi7878/ Gigilove

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimJimLim  [View Original Post]
    Hey new poster, just wanted to know if anyone has experience or info on SexiLexi7878. Link is below:

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...o/Sexilexi7878

    Thanks.
    I saw SexiLexi7878's posting back in July and tried to schedule an incall with her. However, it turned out she didn't have an incall as advertised, wanted me to get a room, and then still wanted to charge me the outcall fee. Based on our communication then, I may have been fortunate we didn't meet.

    However, I still check out her ads as I am a sucker for tattooed asians and have noticed that she uses several different pictures (the better looking ones are of models), phone numbers, locations, and names in ads. Check out her following pages / ads in order, paying attention to the links, and you'll notice each time she directs you to a different site her pictures are of someone else.

    1. https://www.amnesia24.net/entertaine.../exotic-asian-.

    2. https://switter.at/@Exoticasian.

    3. https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Sexilexi7878.

    4. https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Gigilove.

    5. https://tryst.link/escort/exoticasian.

    However, if anyone has actually met her in person and she miraculously looks like the model please let me know. Not sure how she gets positive reviews on some of the sites but I know there is also no moderation there as well. Hope that helps!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1. Swr.jpg‎   2. Amn.jpg‎   3. Try.jpg‎   4. PD.jpg‎   5. PD.jpg‎  


  5. #1632

    Has any one seen any of these three hotties?

    Hey,

    I always seem the same girls always posting and I've talked to them and they seem real but I have not pulled the trigger are they real what is your report on them can anyone chime in?

    milfy.com.sandiego. listcrawler.com/ post /37283839/.

    milfy.com.sandiego. listcrawler.com/ post /37275730/.

    milfy.com.sandiego. listcrawler.com/ post /37275211/.

    Let me know thanks.

  6. #1631

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by CarDater  [View Original Post]
    Don't do it, unless you really trust her. Theres plenty of room for excuses for her to bail before your agreed time.
    Definitely agree. Also unless you're capable of a marathon. I love the idea of spending an entire night with my favorite provider. But if I'm spending most of that time sleeping then it isn't worth it. However, being woken up to a BBBJ and cowgirl is on my checklist, one that will probably never get checked off.

  7. #1630
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcGbiz  [View Original Post]
    Quick question for you fellas. Anyone ever have an extended visit or overnight. I've seen some advertise discounts on multi hour visits. I got to say when I'm feeling it I ponder whether or not I should. Anyone ever try it?
    Don't do it, unless you really trust her. Theres plenty of room for excuses for her to bail before your agreed time.

  8. #1629

    Ridiculous rates

    High rates seem to be common nowadays for even basic services. I think we should go on strike.

  9. #1628
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor1232  [View Original Post]
    Did you end up seeing her?
    No, out of my price range.

  10. #1627

    Extended visit or overnight

    Quick question for you fellas. Anyone ever have an extended visit or overnight. I've seen some advertise discounts on multi hour visits. I got to say when I'm feeling it I ponder whether or not I should. Anyone ever try it?

  11. #1626
    Quote Originally Posted by KMatthews521  [View Original Post]
    Ha! I'm pretty sure I see her at the grocery store all the time! Never knew she was an escort. I texted her and this was what she sent back.
    Did you end up seeing her?

  12. #1625
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by SaberLancer091  [View Original Post]
    When I asked about scheduling in advance, she said that payment would be due in advance. This also applies to Friday-Sunday appointments as well.

    Is this the norm?
    Nope. That is not the norm.

    I have a rule. There have been some times that I "loan" cash to a regular, but anytime I give a hooker money in advance I just plan that it is a gift. If I get paid back or get to play, then great. But if not, I don't stress.

    Now read this. I have have good luck with a few regulars, and by that I mean really regular, like a chick I am seeing every week or so for a long time.

    I would never ever, not even once send a chick a deposit. No way.

    C3.

  13. #1624

    Double Take

    I had to do a double take there for a minute. I thought it was my receptionist. They could be twins.

    Quote Originally Posted by SDboyy  [View Original Post]
    How,

    Hope all are having good and enjoyable time.

    Any info, on her she has no reviews with high rates, but she looks so h00 t.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ClariseCadwell

  14. #1623

    Advance payment

    Quote Originally Posted by SDHobbyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Nope! That is never the norm, that's typically a red flag that you're about to get scammed. Perhaps that's the norm for her to ask for it in advance and she could be legit, but I wouldn't take the chance.
    Thanks for the tip! Interestingly, for appts that are either from Mon-Thurs and one hour notice prior, it doesn't seem like she requests an advance.

  15. #1622

    Payment in advance

    Quote Originally Posted by SaberLancer091  [View Original Post]
    When I asked about scheduling in advance, she said that payment would be due in advance. This also applies to Friday-Sunday appointments as well.

    Is this the norm?
    Nope! That is never the norm, that's typically a red flag that you're about to get scammed. Perhaps that's the norm for her to ask for it in advance and she could be legit, but I wouldn't take the chance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape